A Tale of the Wanderers / Word of Honor 山河令 [2021]

Tofu

26 minutes ago, Tofu said:

The joke is that Zhang Zhe Han is the laopo because you want to protect him. :eeeee:

actually its pretty relatable that i see ZheHan as the LaoPo cause i always see KeXing trying his damnest to protect him more from all the clips that i happen to see

34 minutes ago, Tofu said:

You would be surprised by all the interactions in the drama. Lots more BL elements than Untamed. Some scenes that we thought would be banned passed censorship. I think that's why the drama is even more loved. 

hahaha....i dunno how to feel about this...though i gotta admit GongJun is really pretty here

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Tofu said:

Omg!! Hahahaha! I can't stop playing his clip now. :laugh:

Side note: I love the Eric Chou song that Zhang Zhe Han sang in his clip. :heart:

have you watch gongjun sang uwu song...omggg!!!! I cant stop laughing.

ZZH really can sing...I think in among actor...he have very good voice 

• Haha 2
5 minutes ago, Yana said:

have you watch gongjun sang uwu song...omggg!!!! I cant stop laughing.

No, link me!! I want to see now. :laugh:

5 minutes ago, Yana said:

ZZH really can sing...I think in among actor...he have very good voice 

He was the best from that video. Haha!! 

• Like 2

I finally watched episode 12-15 . It was good and the cast is doing well.  Zhou Zi Shu and Wen Ke Xing have great chemistry. I sometimes hate how  they call Wen Ke Xing crazy when they love to kill people themselves. 
There are a lot of changes from the novel that are acceptable but there are some I wish was  added to the drama. Some scenes that was touching to me. @Tofu @Yana

Spoiler

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886d4c7a1d24bde857403

Beautiful visuals 

Love this scene

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • Party! 1

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

15 hours ago, UnniSara said:

Love this scene

Same here! I've watched that clip a few times and I felt so bad for Wen Ke Xing. :cry:

By the way, Word of Honor finished airing on Tuesday for those who were willing to pay for advance episodes. VIP subscribers are done with the series on Saturday. For English subs through Youku's YT, the series will be completed on May 5th. 

• Like 2

ZZS and WKX almost had a falling out from episode 15-16

In word of Honor there was some strange pairing. 
1 Scorpion King and his father their relationship seems so weird and a bit misleading. The actor is very good looking and I love the way he smile. It makes me want to swoon. The way he looks at his father is creepy. 
giphy.gif?cid=5e214886fa11860302f06e1497

At the conference I was so conflicted and still not sure on what type of man Mr Gao is. At first I thought he was pretentious, a liar and greedy. Once he told WKX and ZZS to take Chang Lin away I was like he was a good man. He destroyed the Glazed Armor  but then we see his best friend was holding the Glazed Armor pieces. Then I started hating him again. All I can think about is Wow, he is a horrible father. His greed came first before his only child. Instead of sheltering her first above else. Smh smh 

Zhao Jing’s performance at the conference was awesome and ZZS told WKX . He is the liar, the snake and a fake. Pretending to be weak.

Spoiler

• Like 1

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

THis forum is indeed quiet. I just watched episode 19-21 with subtitles and it wasn’t to bad. it would seem the changes to the story isn’t that bad because the viewers get a better romance vibe between the Leads

Scorpion King may have a tragic past since met the white lady. Green Vixen was conflicted about the feeling for Mr Yu but she chose to protect her Masterand abandoned the lover that betrayed. We have noticed that Zhao Jing hasn’t informed SK about having a little brother. I have no idea of this little brother his his biological. Mr Zhao has an inferiority complex and feels the need to be admired a lot. 

• Like 1

These are from later in the series, I think one of the very last episodes. :heart:

c4022bd042a0b1099587cd8a420d2c7bf8932bfd

29ed6e78dd9faea0b1ff5616f113c449acc0c039

1f46d1f857f1099751e25fca9f5dc00cf183c974

Spoiler

034cde29f7dedd18d15a6b2ac3380ad05f59326d

ff20d8582201e0784639a37a7bc7b0a9a3b5ff0d

Credit

1 hour ago, UnniSara said:

THis forum is indeed quiet.

I'm so sorry. It's a training week at work and it's been so hard to focus on all the dramas I'm watching. I have a week long vacation in April so I plan to catch up on all my dramas that week. :eeeee: 

Did you know that the Scorpion King was actually considered for Wen Ke Xing's role? He decided that the role of the Scorpion King was more suited for him. If he became Wen Ke Xing, I can't imagined what kind of drama we would have had. 

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Tofu said:

Did you know that the Scorpion King was actually considered for Wen Ke Xing's role? He decided that the role of the Scorpion King was more suited for him. If he became Wen Ke Xing, I can't imagined what kind of drama we would have had.

Wow @Tofu and yes it would have been different.  Would it have succeeded, I have no idea but I admit all the cast can act. 

Why is Zhao Jing so afraid of Fu Meng?  
giphy.gif?cid=5e21488623355d5f32c6aa9f9f

Welcome Wu Yang

Great acting here 

Spoiler

• Heart Eyes 1