Tofu

The Day of Becoming You 变成你的那一天

XMudx0L.jpg

Director: Wang Zheng
Screenwriter: Wang Xiong Cheng
Genre: Comedy, Romance, Fantasy
Episodes: 26
Broadcasting Network: iQIYI
Airing Date: June 17th, 2021 -- 8 episodes on the first day, 2 episodes every Thursday, Friday, and Saturday
Official Websites: Baidu, Weibo

Synopsis

The leader of a boyband and an entertainment reporter are forced into many outrageous situations after they switched bodies.

Jiang Yi (Zhang Xin Cheng) is a big star in the entertainment industry. He is the cold and distant leader of a popular boy band. In reality, he's simply not good at expressing himself ever since his parents divorced when he was young. Meanwhile, Yu Sheng Sheng (Liang Jie) has become an entertainment reporter who keeps running up against a stone wall at work.

Their lives were not meant to intersect, but an accident results in the two exchanging bodies on their birthday which happens to fall on the same day. The sudden change catch them off guard and with only each other to turn to for support in the days and nights that followed, Jiang Yi and Yu Sheng Sheng gradually fall in love. (Credit)

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...
18 hours ago, Tofu said:

Huace tweeted this out recently so I'm assuming that this drama will be released soon....maybe? :yoongibtspls:

I saw that too. Finally :wow: And to be honest I was waiting for the other two dramas too. I think I have a big problem. My on hold list hates me already :SquirtleNiceAhah: But i don't care. If all three of them are out I am gonna watch them.

• Heart Eyes 1
On 2/15/2021 at 5:24 AM, Tofu said:

No trailer yet but here's a BTS video:

Hide contents

Okay so let me explain this. I don't really need kissing scenes in dramas and I am fine without them or with them. I don't really care about it. But after seeing the kissing scene in this trailer I was like: Yas I definitely need to watch this drama. What is the story? I don't care I just want to see the kiss :PsyWhat:  (But after reading the synopsis I really want to watch this drama even more.) And after watching Skate Into Love I fell for Zhang Xin Cheng. Now this drama is finally coming and I am just sooo happy.

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
On 5/9/2021 at 6:28 PM, mayicoryn said:

Okay so let me explain this. I don't really need kissing scenes in dramas and I am fine without them or with them. I don't really care about it. But after seeing the kissing scene in this trailer I was like: Yas I definitely need to watch this drama. What is the story? I don't care I just want to see the kiss :PsyWhat:  (But after reading the synopsis I really want to watch this drama even more.) And after watching Skate Into Love I fell for Zhang Xin Cheng. Now this drama is finally coming and I am just sooo happy.

Are you able to see this on iQIYI? It doesn't show up for me as a "coming soon" drama. I wonder if it'll be country restricted. :nervous:

19 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

i dont really favor Steven's hair here lols

This is better than the other hair we've been talking about in the other thread. :laugh:

• Haha 1
  • Shocked 1
  • 3 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

The idea is like Hyun Bin Secret Garden drama? It's kind of uncreative. I'm not fond of drama with body switching. Kind of beyond my imagination. I think I'll pass this.

But @mayicorynis right the kiss looks good.

oh boy body exchange??? definitely no no no no no....

i skip if its about body exchange...never did like the concept.

• Haha 3