The Day of Becoming You 变成你的那一天 [2021]

Tofu

8 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

i still need to sit thru the body swapping?????

It's 24 or 26 episodes so hopefully the pacing will be good. I'm glad it's not a long drama. I can only do so much of those. LOL!

• Haha 2
On 5/31/2021 at 9:35 PM, Tofu said:

Exactly how many oppas do you have, @SilverMoonTea?! I can't keep up anymore. :laugh:

@NiteWalker, same. I feel that way about Liang Jie too, but I like Steven so will watch for him! 

New Posters from iQIYI!

iQIYI be like: Hmm what is romantic? Oh right a tent. Let's go on a tent date :laugh:(Moonlight I am looking at you too :smile:)

• Haha 1
7 hours ago, mayicoryn said:

iQIYI be like: Hmm what is romantic? Oh right a tent. Let's go on a tent date (Moonlight I am looking at you too )

Haha! I know! So many tent scenes. :laugh:

New poster.

m45TEpe.jpg

Airing schedule. 

LUobhZ6.jpeg

• Party! 1

Okay I watched the first two eps so far and I liked it. The beginning surprised me a lot.

Spoiler

So if I am not wrong then the break up was a part of her story (book) right? Bc I thought JY was filming a scene for a drama or movie. But nope I was wrong :D Or maybe this scene was true and we will see that again but in the near future. Who knows I mean a break up in a drama and getting back together is pretty common in dramaland :D

I don't know if this is a good sign or not but I kinda feel sad when I see JY. He gives me some sad vibes and I hope that one day he will be truly happy. I'm looking forward to the scenes where she gets to know him better while she is in his body.

Her best friend seems nice. I mean if she knows that her idol is inside her best friends body then I really don't know what will happen :D (Or the fact that she did that thing to her idol bc she thought it was her best friend :D)(Is that a spoiler? If yes pls let me know and I will change that :D)  By the way the OST so far is so beautiful. Lol I am feeling so happy right now that I still have some time left for my dramas :wow: For now it is interesting and I am 100% sure that this drama will make me cry and I didn't really expect that :D But I will laugh a lot too for sure.

• Party! 1

The realization after she cracked the Walnuts killed me :laugh: His facial expression was on point and I couldn't stop laughing.

There are so many things that I want to talk about. It is kinda cute when JY starts to smile when YSS sends him stickers. But the thing that I love the most is the "relationship" between JY and YSSs father. The rescuing his future son in law (maybe) scene was so funny and iconic. I mean the father even complemented him when JY was in YSS body. And JY likes his food. It's a win win situation for everyone :smile:

But I am feeling sorry for Dr. Shen. The mother likes him but we can clearly see that YSS has no feelings for him. It is funny bc YSS said to JY why not reject him right away but she is the one who said let's try it. Okay it was a misunderstanding but hey if you have no feelings for him then pls don't give him hope. And Idk if I am wrong but he remembers a lot of things about her in the past but all the things that he remembers are not really true bc I think she just did it to impress him back then. Hmm he even learned things about the entertainment circle. Idk I wish him all the best and hopefully he will find someone who truly likes him back.

JYs dad just pisses me off. The part where he said that he was happy when he was becoming her breaks my heart.

But I am glad that YSS found him :wow:

My thoughts to this sentence:

He was the one who found her. He is finally not alone anymore. There is a person who cares about him. A person who has come a long way to find him. A person who listens to him. A person who is making him happy. And a person who truly loves him. (Not yet but soon) It took me some time to understand what he said. (Okay I am not even sure if that is right but that's my interpretation of this sentence :GrowDerp:)

Okay I should stop now. I think you can see that I am enjoying this drama a lot :D Oh right there was already a tent scene. 2021 is the tent year. I should write this into my calendar. And I am still in love with the OST. All of them makes me emotional :PsyWhat:

Edited by mayicoryn
  • Haha 1