The Day of Becoming You 变成你的那一天 [2021]

Tofu

7 hours ago, movingwheel said:

anyone is watching this one??? i am still wondering whether i should start it or not !!

I am watching it right now and I like it so far. It's funny and full of cliches like

Spoiler

(Love Triangles, Hate to Love, They are getting jealous)

but that's my taste. Steven Zhang and Liang Jie are doing a great job. I don't know your taste in dramas but if you are in the mood for it then go for it. I mean if you don't like it then you can drop it or put it in your on hold list if you have one :D And if you are not in the mood for it then don't watch it :D

Edited by mayicoryn
  • Like 1

I'm on episode 3 and Zhang Xincheng is killing it as Sheng Sheng. I'm laughing so much watching him. :laugh:

I love that the one rule Sheng Sheng has for Jiang Yi is to wear a bra. And how shocked she was when she learned that he just showered and changed without any worries. Sheng Sheng even called Jiang Yi to get permission to change clothes. :eeeee:

The Day of Becoming You is balancing out my watch with Ancient Love Poetry, because the latter is a bit more sad.

@Mouse - Have you started yet? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

©pnmndd on Twitter

Maybe the last post for today :laugh:I am trash okay? :D

Yep I have the same question. Why is he like that?

Spoiler

Hmm I think the "Let me tell you a joke" guy is not in the mood for jokes right now. I am happy? that she finally told him the truth that she has no feelings for him. Break ups are sometimes sad but better early than later. He will find someone who likes him back. It's not the end of the world. Take your time to move on.

Edited by mayicoryn
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

This drama makes me smile and laugh so much. Zhang Xincheng is everything I'd imagined him to be and more. This drama has been an absolute joy to watch so far and I hope it doesn't lose that. I also think that the drama shines whenever Zhang Xincheng is acting as Sheng Sheng. Those were my favorite parts! 

The relationship between Sheng Sheng and Po Xing is a bit thrown in there, but maybe that's what the drama is trying to do -- build some complication in their relationship before they get together. It could also just be because Sheng Sheng mistakenly thought Jiang Yi agreed to date Po Xing when he confessed, so she went along with it. Kind of disappointing for Eden because this character is pretty forgettable right now. 

Sheng Sheng is amazing, she took time off to take care of Jiang Yi's half-sister?! I guess she did it for more information on the entertainment circle, but wow...two days and two nights?! That's dedication to her work. I babysit my nephew who is roughly the same age as Mo Mo and by the end of the first day, I'm already so exhausted. Hahaha!

I love that being around Sheng Sheng has made Jiang Yi more open with his thoughts and show exactly how crazy he can be. Haha! I cannot believe he went to the same area as them just so he can spy observe them. :eeeee:

Sheng Sheng (trapped in Jiang Yi's body) was thinking this about Le Yi but I was 100% thinking this about Zhang Xincheng. :laugh:

9b88a13862411ce6700cc3780208dc19dc377471

Credit

Even now, I can't get over this scene. It makes me laugh every. single. time! Hahaha!

c537c7bcbc78734559cbde58f63dcaf6dd8c643b

Spoiler

4b784061ecdc3f735a254c65f3842ab94d372ed8

Credit

• Like 2

Hello hi :MewHi: 

I have done 2 and a half episode, and havent got the time to continue this yet. So far it is pretty entertaining. The story reminds me of SeGa so I have a prejudice that this probably will go the same with it. But even it has the same theme but they go with some slightly differrent set up so it is still fun to watch. SS as JY and JY as SS are so funny with their soul swapping.

I wonder when will the first scene of the two breaking up. Is it after their souls returns back to their body? Or they will have to swotch souls back after that?

Actually many things I like to share but since I have paused the episodes I forgot what to write here. Lols. Well will brb once I resume watching next time. 

• Like 2

@mayicoryn @Yana - I watched the episode it was menstrual period. It was so funny to watch. :laugh:

Liang Jie and Zhang Xincheng are crazy talented that I can't even feel the difference when they swap bodies. Kudos to them! 

6 hours ago, Alice Wonderland said:

I wonder when will the first scene of the two breaking up. Is it after their souls returns back to their body? Or they will have to swotch souls back after that?

Same. I wonder when we will get to this scene. So far they have not officially started dating yet and we are at episode 14. They are still figuring out their emotions. Well, Sheng Sheng has commented that she fell in love with Jiang Yi but is hesitate to tell him because of what it'll do to his career. Jiang Yi has not completely sorted out his feelings. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1