The Day of Becoming You 变成你的那一天 [2021]

Tofu

53 minutes ago, Tofu said:

Liang Jie and Zhang Xincheng are crazy talented that I can't even feel the difference when they swap bodies. Kudos to them! 

Exactly. I sometimes even forgot that they swap bodies. They are doing such a great job. The "period" episode made me laught too. But ep 14 made me mad and sad at the same time. I don't get it. Just let them date freely or let them get married without cancelling them. I don't understand this weird mentality where some "fans" think it's bad if there fav. Idol is dating someone or in a relationship. They are human too you know? What does that have to do with you? Ah right nothing! They don't even need to tell us that there in a relationship or married. There is that one thing called privacy. But I guess you have to live with that when you are a celebritie or famous. The moment when they said that after they switch back that they shouldn't see each other again and remain online friends. That was sad and painfull to watch. Come on you can see that they are attracted to each other. Just let them date freely and be happy :mad:

• Like 2

@Tofu the part how 'she' teaches 'him' to wear her bra is so hillarious. Yea those menstrual part are so funny! Yheir acting are great, they even pay attention to the little details like current SS sits like a man now, with her legs are open wide. Hahahaha

Wait you have reached ep 14??? So fast eeh... I have so many dramas to watch, so it takes time to get TDOBY again. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

@mayicoryn, I know! I'm all for celebrities dating freely but I can understand why they don't. A celebrity's popularity is based on how much people like them, the more popular you are the better opportunities you'll get. I also think that idols are more restricted from dating than someone that’s not one. 

The shadow scene was very cute but a bit sad too -- they can't take pictures together. 😢

@Yana @mayicoryn -- Feel free to post photos or gifs you think would make a good badge. I'll make one out of them and we can choose which one we like. =)

1 hour ago, NiteWalker said:

yes they will release everything on the Saturday

That means this drama only is airing for two weeks for some people! :PsyWhat:

2 hours ago, Alice Wonderland said:

Wait you have reached ep 14??? So fast eeh.

Hahaha!! I put some of my other dramas on pause so I could binge this one. :laugh:

What episode are you on now?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
32 minutes ago, Tofu said:

More. =)

gGvhLzH.jpg

7ycb6Ut.jpeg

I'm sorry guys...Their chemistry is killing me. I feel like they are "real couple" I dont know bout Steven Zhang but LJ recently broke up with her fiancé. 

I love the way sheng sheng sarcastically said...its our period to jiang yi. Let him know how hard to be a woman. :laugh: 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Tofu said:

Liang Jie and Zhang Xincheng for Harper's Bazaar. :wow:

xeU94Me.jpg

Hide contents

VisJGXZ.jpeg

KgRt75L.jpeg

oAF8MTY.jpeg

7lxnHny.jpeg

Hide contents

RyWWvMW.jpeg

Ic8NEoJ.jpeg

dK72IFl.jpeg

C6V70z6.jpeg

m41FLmH.jpg

Hide contents

hLC9fDW.jpeg

qFw1Oga.jpeg

uZ3BWzi.jpg

I am feeling so attacked right now. Woooow I am so speechless. I was like: Okay we will get some pics but not a freaking photo series :PsyWhat: Did I already told you that I am in love with them? Yes? Okay then again I am in love with them :wow:

4 hours ago, Tofu said:

I know! I'm all for celebrities dating freely but I can understand why they don't. A celebrity's popularity is based on how much people like them, the more popular you are the better opportunities you'll get. I also think that idols are more restricted from dating than someone that’s not one. 

And this is just so sad and the cruel reality.

4 hours ago, Tofu said:

Feel free to post photos or gifs you think would make a good badge. I'll make one out of them and we can choose which one we like. =)

Yaaaayyy and thank you. I will do that tonight or maybe tomorrow. Bc I need to work now :PiplupCry:

• Like 1

I have finished all eps...satisfied happy ending.. Great chemistry between sheng sheng and jiang yi. I was blown away by "real kiss" in this drama. I ship liang jie with xing zhao ling but chemistry between her with ZXC was in another level. I really hope they will have another project together in future. It's time to look new drama. 

Farewell to sheng sheng and jiang yi. :smile:

spacer.png

Edited by Yana
  • Like 2

I just watched the last episode again (some parts) and I have to say that I am still not sure if I really like the ending or not. I am happy that

Spoiler

this drama has a happy ending

and I kinda understand why they did what they did but I am not 100% sure if I am satisfied with it. Don't get me wrong I liked this drama a lot. All my emotions were activated and I love that when a drama or movie or book is doing that with me. There are some cliches

Spoiler

like the break up and meeting again after a year and getting back together.

but again I am fine with that. But let's talk about the confession now. The cinematography was on point. The lights, the things that she said about him, (I am talking about the: Tell me all things that are good about me. Lol this description :D) the colours or I am calling it the video/series/movie filter xd And then the confession from her side and after that his confession. It could be so beautful and perfect but nope of course there was one part that just bothers me a lot. Why was she drunk? I know it was his fault but at the end she was the one who was drunk. I am really sensitive when it comes to things like that. Pls just wait for the person to be sober then you can be intimate with each other but not while the person is still drunk and not in their right mind. And okay maybe if she wasn't drunk she would never confess to him but Idk think about another alternative then. If that part was not there then I would say that it is one of my fav. confession scenes out there but hmm.

Lol it looks like that I didn't enjoy this drama but I did :laugh:

I really liked SSs best friend TH. And yes I liked her with PJS together. And SSs parents are really supportive towards her and that was kinda refreshing to see :smile: LY was cute and the part with the: I will chop of both of your legs was one of my highlights :GrowDerp:

I think I don't really need to talk about there chemistry. I mean I am still in love with them after the drama ends. And it made me cry when JDC supports JYs relationship with SS.

This whole drama was a roller coaster and the wait was worth it. I am really glad that I was not the only person who watched it. Thanks to @Tofu and @Yanafor watching it with me. I had a great journey and I hope we will see them in another drama again :love: (And if not then I am just glad that they had a chance to work together)

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
28 minutes ago, mayicoryn said:

I really liked SSs best friend TH. And yes I liked her with PJS together. And SSs parents are really supportive towards her and that was kinda refreshing to see :smile: LY was cute and the part with the: I will chop of both of your legs was one of my highlights :GrowDerp:

I think I don't really need to talk about there chemistry. I mean I am still in love with them after the drama ends. And it made me cry when JDC supports JYs relationship with SS.

This whole drama was a roller coaster and the wait was worth it. I am really glad that I was not the only person who watched it. Thanks to @Tofu and @Yanafor watching it with me. I had a great journey and I hope we will see them in another drama again :love: (And if not then I am just glad that they had a chance to work together)

Too bad TH and PJS didnt official in the drama....also..thanks to you @mayicoryn too and @Tofu together in this journey. :wow: 

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
On 6/28/2021 at 3:43 AM, mayicoryn said:

I kinda understand why they did what they did but I am not 100% sure if I am satisfied with it. Don't get me wrong I liked this drama a lot.

Same! I was a bit disappointed with how they ended, maybe more disappointed that it was a separation for one year. It was funny when Jiang Yi was explaining the body swap, Sheng Sheng was surprised it was that strange, and Jiang Yi just says, "that depends on the scripter". :laugh:

I thought the scene in the movie theater was beautifully done and there were so much emotions. It was basically the beginning scene but in the movie theater instead. :cry:

I wanted something to develop between TH and PJS too! I'm sad it never became anything more but...still hope that secretly something happened. LOL!

Thanks @Yana and @mayicoryn for watching this together with me! There's going to be a badge posted in the members shop soon for the drama. Let me know if you need points to purchase it! I'll send some or the badge to you!! :jiminbtslove:

• Heart Eyes 2