Production Company: H&R Century Pictures
Source: Adapted from a novel of the same name by Qi Wei

Cast:

Cheng Yi as Fu Yunshen
Zhang YuXi    Zhang Yuxi as Zhu Jiu
Li XinZe    Li Xinze as Chen Le
Yan Xiao    Yan Xiao as Gu RuanRuan

Synopsis:

Botanist Fu Yunshen and Zhu Yang who works with Doctors Without Borders travel deep into underdeveloped regions to offer humanitarian relief while searching for a special medicinal plant that can save many lives.

Fun Yunshen (Cheng Yi) returns to China to develop medicine but soon discovers that his half-brother Fu Xizhou seeks to maximize profits by turning the medicinal plants into a series of Chinese herbal cosmetics. A car crash suddenly occurs and leaves Fu Yunshen seriously injured. The drug development comes to a halt which results in a misunderstanding with Zhu Jiu (Zhang Yuxi) who remains unaware of what happened.

After half a year, Zhu Jiu and Fu Yunshen have overcome many disappointments and heartaches to become a couple again. With their wedding date approaching, Zhu Jiu inadvertently finds clues about the death of her parents. Fate has played a cruel joke on them as the grievances of the previous generation has thrown a wrench in their relationship. This time around, Fu Yunshen is determined to protect their hard-earned romance.

(Cr: http://www.chinesedrama.info/2020/11/drama-south-wind-knows-my-mood.html)

Fun Facts
🍎It is Cheng Yi and Zhang Yuxi's third drama together after Love and Redemption.
🍅Right after filming Meng Xing Chang An, Cheng Yi and Zhang Yuxi reunite to play a couple for the second time.
🍎Filming began on November 12, 2020. 

SWKMM-Boot-640x427.jpg

Official Link

Weibo l Baidu

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...
16 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Have you seen Love and Redemption? The range of emotions that he showed there while crying was 👏🏻.  I’ve never seen a man cry so nicely.😊 That is one of the reasons why he is my number one CH actor ATM. BJT looks like him and my hero ATM but CY has my ❤️

Edited by Olivia Kate
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@Olivia KateI haven't watched any of his drama yet... But his beauty is out of the world type kind of. So he captured my eyes. However he looks better in modern drama than in ancient? I don't really enjoy his long hair in Love Redemption 😂 His hair style in South Wind really gorgeous. Can't wait to see this drama! 

Oh dear, I love him to the extent that he still looks drop dead gorgeous even if he’s bald.😁  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
5 minutes ago, Olivia Kate said:

Oh dear, I love him to the extent that he still looks drop dead gorgeous even if he’s bald.😁  

He don't have actor thread here yet in Havenite Shrines? Do you want to open one, so we can admire him there 🤣 ? I can open for you, if you're not familiar with opening thread? 

He just attended Chopard event recently, and God he's drop dead gorgeous!

• Like 2

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

2 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

He don't have actor thread here yet in Havenite Shrines? Do you want to open one, so we can admire him there 🤣 I can open for it too, if you're not familiar with opening thread? 

He just attended Chopard event recently, and God he's drop dead gorgeous!

Please let me start a thread for him. The only thing why I’m a bit hesitant is because I have the tendency to be absent for a while and may not be able to maintain the thread😊 I’m always here these past weeks because of YAMH and TSATB dramas, I don’t have anywhere to share my excitement and joy of watching and my friends are not into these kind of stuff so this site is really an outlet for me. Anyway, I’ll create a thread for CY sooner than soon😉

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
2 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@Olivia KateSame with you. I watch her in I Cannot Hug You, I can't finish her there. I hope at least her acting already improve. I also will just watch this to admiring CY 🤣

try Love Intense (with Deng YuXi), i think she did better there.....previously i always mix her up with ChenYao...if you compare the two of them i prefer ChenYao :)

btw you guys know that both of them were in L&R together right?

• Like 2