Secrets in the Lattice 暗格里的秘密 [2021]

NiteWalker

• 3 weeks later...

I guess they changed the name to "Our Secrets". I think I like Secrets in the Lattice more though. :thinking:

It's airing on MangoTV, but was made available on iQIYI. 

https://www.iq.com/play/our-secrets-1auz0cjgkyt?frmrp=home&frmb=R:38524109312&frmrs=2

The airing schedule. 

U7Haa2R.jpg

I'm on the fence about watching this because I have a weakness for Chen Zheyuan but youth dramas are just not my favorite type of genres to watch. :idk:

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, Tofu said:

@Yana Really?! I read that in the novel...

Hide contents

She is pregnant at the end. I can't imagine that because to me they are still babies! :laugh:

REALLYYYY???? YESSSS...they're babies to me...:laugh: 

TBH, before i "trapped" into this drama, I was supposed to watch dream of chang'an and one and only...and suddenly this drama passing by my IG timeline..and i went straight to see this drama.. 

:heart:

• Haha 2
16 hours ago, Yana said:

TBH, before i "trapped" into this drama, I was supposed to watch dream of chang'an and one and only...and suddenly this drama passing by my IG timeline..and i went straight to see this drama.. 

Hahaha! That's what happens to me all the time. I plan on watching one drama and then I get convinced to watch another drama. That's why I haven't finished YAMG and possibly may not for a while. :laugh:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Actually plot wise this is very similar to Remember My Boy and Please Class Mate.

Tropes :

- Overbearing parents (mom normally) 

- Chasing for high scores

- Genius boy 

- Nice 2nd lead boy 

- Side couple which is the bf of the main couple

- Separated after graduate highschool, but meet again in the future. 

But well I still watching anyway 😛, I never miss any handsome highschooler boy lols

• Haha 1

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

10 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

But well I still watching anyway 😛, I never miss any handsome highschooler boy lols

Hahahahaha!! I think majority of the youth dramas are very similar. 

I'm on either episode 5 or 6 now. I'm trying to pace myself so I have something to watch on my plane ride this week. :laugh:

I really like the OST for this drama, especially this song:

• Party! 1
9 hours ago, Tofu said:

I really like the OST for this drama, especially this song:

Same I downloaded Long Day song too, as I like that the most. 

Both ML is quite nice, the senior (2nd lead) also very sweet, he seems not too agressive in pursuing her. He's guiding her well as he's kind of older a bit. 

I think ML will have family problem, hence we see the cold shoulder in the 1st ep. She really work hard to join the same university, so it's kind of sad. 

• Like 1

Hi, hi... I just started watching this drama because @SilverMoonTea mentioned it... Not too bad actually. Youth dramas are not my top choice to watch also @Tofu but it seems that they will have a time jump? Anyway, I will try to keep watching. So far still engaging. I love the FL. She is so adorable... Took me a while to find it, because in iQiyi, the drama is called Our Secrets.

Edited by ktcjdrama
  • Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

Omg @ktcjdramais here 😘😘😘 (I'm pretty sure I'm not hardselling to her this time @Tofu😂😂😂). 

I'm already on ep 16 😆, at first just want to try ep 1 but it's so addictive and suddenly I already marathoned it. My palace drama ChangAn got hold off lols... 

The timeline is from 2009 their highschool time. Around ep 14 they will start their university life, and it's a nice change as they're not using their uniform anymore. 

Okay happy watching @ktcjdrama, do share your thought. 

• Haha 2