Secrets in the Lattice 暗格里的秘密 [2021]

NiteWalker

27 minutes ago, Tofu said:

Yay @ktcjdrama!! I think I only sold this drama to one person, @SilverMoonTea.

To be precise you sell the oppa? No ? Haha... I heard CZY name multiple times, but he did live up to expectation. Quite cute and have decent acting. I will finish to latest episode 20 soon 😆

@Alice WonderlandMaybe you can consider this... I quite like it. 

• Like 3

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

There's something I don't understand. Not sure if it reflects on where you guys are watching or not... The timeline is in 2009. But a few times, the timeline appearing on screen, the Chinese words vertical down right in the middle of screen, is written as 2012? I'm confused... A typesetting error? 

Edited by ktcjdrama
  • Insightful 1
  • Haha 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

32 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

There's something I don't understand. Not sure if it reflects on where you guys are watching or not... The timeline is in 2009. But a few times, the timeline appearing on screen, the Chinese words vertical down right in the middle of screen, is written as 2012? I'm confused... A typesetting error? 

Sorry no idea with Chinese words can't help haha... They should be in university by 2012 actually. 

Which episode you're in now? 

Actually I also a bit confused with age of the senior Su Bocong, but I will ask later after you're around ep 15. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, SilverMoonTea said:

This dino doll

It's an alligator. LOL!! :lmao2:

In 2009, they are in highschool and in 2012 they should be in university like @SilverMoonTea said. Maybe the person editing the subs got the year wrong? I would not be surprised if that was the case. It happens from time to time with C-Dramas. Hahaha!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

they said tonight will have epilogue released?

31 minutes ago, Mouse said:

I just started ep 1 and I already know I'm going to like this one. I love youth dramas! This is perfect as I had just finished re-watching A Little Thing Called First Love.

ooooo i love ' A Little Thing Called First Love' one of my fav high school love story!!

• Like 6
On 9/1/2021 at 12:16 AM, ktcjdrama said:

I will find the scenes again and screenshot for you guys. Must be typesetting error. 

This is from ep.6. It says 2012 Spring. I'm now sure it's an error, because later on, when there's more time marking, they were all the correct time.

v2L3TJQ.png

I'm at ep.14 now. Have to say that I really admire Xian's decision to repeat instead of going to a lesser university. It's not an easy decision. 

Can I just say that up till now, I cannot like her mother? Very typical Chinese mothers who only prioritise grades #rolleyes

Edited by ktcjdrama
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

9 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Yes mom's acting also quite unnatural. So it's adding the annoying point. 

I'm already ep 22, I have to say struggle to finish it now. Too sweet, and not much storyline. 

She was in Rattan as well, towards the end. Minor role, also unlikable, but didn't really bother me. 

LOL... The drama is an easy watch, not sure if I can finish also or not. It's something that I can pause and stop and pick up later. Unlike Rattan... (hint-hint for you to watch)

The actress of Ding Xian reminds me of Michelle Chen Yan Xi. Any of you remember her? She was in The Romance of the Condor Heroes and then married her co-star (Chen Xiao) there.

Edited by ktcjdrama
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

MTDzeiV.gif

I am at ep17.... sigh, disliking the noble idiocy part very much. Then there’s that annoying rival classmate of him, Dong something. Don’t like watching how CZY is always “bullied” by this guy... 

But, I like how confident and assertive DX had become. Poor girl, being ignored by CZY. Urgh, I want to give him a lecture. Although I can understand where he’s coming from because of his family situation, I still hate seeing him giving DX the cold shoulder all the time. 
Can anyone give me spoiler, his dad’s case, is it still not done being investigated? After a year??

I enjoyed watching the high school period but not that enjoying the college period. Feels like certain plot are a bit being forced. 

Edited by ktcjdrama
  • Like 1

MTDzeiV.gif

@ktcjdramaTrue, I also didn't enjoyed university phase so much. She's like totally change 100%, like having character transplant. 

Dad case was a sabotage by some company mentioned in ep 20's. Don't really have a closure yet, I'm at ep 22. 

It's sad also Su Bocong is another character that also flipped around so much. He was her pillar in highschool, but in uni like become hinderance. Btw don't you think SBC age gap a bit weird? He graduated 2 years earlier, but seems already hold such high position in company. I don't think it's make sense. But well :idk:

• Insightful 2