Ling Long 玲珑 [2021]

10 hours ago, Tofu said:

New stills. =)

Ah Yuan Yi is back?? :pandablush:

Yes, they have a lot conversation, sometimes they just repeated the same issues, but sometimes it is new things with a hint lol, so we must pay attention. 

After ep 30, i cant wait for the upcoming eps, i wonder about their destiny, whether will be changed or not, and about thin lips, i am starting to feel more empathy for him, and less to huotu xin. His love to Yin Zhuang is real.

• Like 2
On 2/21/2021 at 9:08 AM, Tothestars said:

After ep 30, i cant wait for the upcoming eps, i wonder about their destiny, whether will be changed or not, and about thin lips, i am starting to feel more empathy for him, and less to huotu xin. His love to Yin Zhuang is real.

I'm still on episode 28. I got sidetracked with Ever Night. :eeeee:I'm glad that his love for Yin Zhuang is true. I'm curious to see if she will love him back. Huo Tu Xin doesn't seem to be doing much right now in that department. 

20 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

i still think HuoTu Xin is a lil too naive....

as an adults and grown up...he doesnt really think things thru

Yeah, he's a bit naïve. Not sure if that's because he grew up secluded but I wished he was a little more...heroic? I'm not sure how to phase it. Haha!

• Like 2

So happy Yuan Yi and Meng Zhan are back to the screen! They are so much alive! 

I never have so many supporting character to be my fave ones, in this drama i love Yin Xiao and Meng Zhan for the male category and love Yin Zhuang, Wu Yuan and Li Sha for the female. Still dont like Huo TuXin, guess he is the same level with Wei Sheng Yen lol !

Usually i only like and focus on main characters story but in here, i love almost everyone, their story are interesting. 

Guess it will ended next friday. Still hoping that Yin Xiao will be resurrected by the spirit stone. Since Li Sha already knew about it from Wu Yuan grandfather.

• Clapping Hands 1
  • Party! 1

Oh wow, I guess Thin Lips really did love Yin Zhuang a lot. He seems a bit heart broken knowing that she played a part in exposing his secrets. 

I'm at the beginning of episode 31 and it was so nice to see Yuan Yi. I think the drama shines when both Ling Long and Yuan Yi are on screen. When one is away (or mute in the case of Ling Long), I feel like there's something missing. 

I agreed with you @Tothestars! There are definitely more characters to like in this drama than previous dramas I've watched. I also liked that there are not as many characters too. It makes remembering each character much easier. 

• Like 2

I'm on episode 32 now and ugh, Thin Lips! :pandarage2: He absorbed/took the spirit stone that Li Sha and Wu Yuan's grandfather worked so hard on. I mean, the grandfather literally gave his life to make the oven hot enough for the spirit stone. 

In some ways I liked that Yin Zhuang stopped Wu Yuan from killing Thin Lips but at the same time, why?! How can one evil character continued to mess around with everyone and not have barely any consequences. :scaredpanda2:

The last memory of Wu Yuan and her grandfather was so endearing (really an illusion made by Li Sha instead). I'm glad that at her lowest point in her life, she met Wu Yan, who loved her so unconditionally. Why does the drama keep killing off characters we've learned to love?! :cry:

Yin Zhuang's self-sacrifice again -- you don't have to marry Thin Lips, you know? It's not a bad idea for him to suffer some pain every once and a while. :laugh:

• Like 2

There are only twelve main characters in this drama and after watching episode 36, they have killed off: Fei Tian, Fu Zhan, Wu Yan, Huo Tu Xin (attempted to for him), Yin Xiao, and there's possibility that Yin Zhuang is going to die by the end of the drama. Wahhhhhh?!!! :shocked2:

I expected Yin Xiao's death because of spoilers but I secretly wished it wasn't true for Li Sha's sake. He was just starting to open up to her, telling her not to play with anyone else while he's gone, and to wait for him -- he was going to come back for her. :pandasadspoon:

I'm glad to see Yuan Yi, Ling Long, and Meng Zhan together again. I'm glad she scold them for leaving her without much of a word!

Photos from Ling Long's and Yuan Yi's reunion:

Spoiler

beckbzl.jpg

dRAbPPg.jpg

bqZco5u.jpg

E1CRNa3.jpg

BTS from the reunion scene:

Spoiler

The drama released a new poster to celebrate Lantern Festival:

7JcSaSg.jpg

Some stills:

Spoiler

TqiF0iA.jpg

9FymUFp.jpg

• Heart Eyes 1
6 hours ago, Tofu said:

expected Yin Xiao's death because of spoilers but I secretly wished it wasn't true for Li Sha's sake. He was just starting to open up to her, telling her not to play with anyone else while he's gone, and to wait for him -- he was going to come back for her

Yeah minutes and seconds of ep 36, was just like count down, when Yin Xiao will be dead, but at the end, his death was just whatt??? Just like that??? Since it was "only that" i wish we have the same trick like Meng Zhan's fake death. Oh please...

6 hours ago, Tofu said:

I'm glad to see Yuan Yi, Ling Long, and Meng Zhan together again. I'm glad she scold them for leaving her without much of a word!

I love Meng Zhan reaction to Ling Long, his smile is so bright to Ling Long, and afraid of her lol. I will try to watch teenage costume drama A Love so Romantic which Meng Zhan actor played in it lol. I just love his bright smile!

6 hours ago, Tofu said:

There are only twelve main characters in this drama and after watching episode 36, they have killed off: Fei Tian, Fu Zhan, Wu Yan, Huo Tu Xin (attempted to for him), Yin Xiao, and there's possibility that Yin Zhuang is going to die by the end of the drama. Wahhhhhh?!!!

I think i also watch the clip where Yin Zhuang made Wei ShengYen stabbed her in the chest. I think Yin Zhuang knew how to make WSY suffer for the rest of his life, it was make him kill her by his own hand. We can see how WSY not afraid when YZ tried to kill him after she knew WSY had something to do with YX's death. WSY never mind when YZ wants to kill him. So the only thing that make WSY afraid and regret is how to make him kill his weakness which is YZ...

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Tofu said:

Last two episodes airing tonight! I'm going to miss Ling Long

Yesterday 37-38 eps are no surprised since i have seen the trailers, but what i confused is Yin Zhuang gets into Li Sha body? Or they both soul are inside Li Sha? I feel sorry for Wei ShengYen, Yin Zhuang really hate him to the bone, seriously, and how i hate Huo TuXin did to Wu Yuan, really i dont like Huo TuXin character lol.

• Like 1

Finished Ling Long, well the ending is not as what i expected. I think i forgot how the spirit stone can save Ling Long, she also managed to put off the earth fire. I expected a fierceful battle or something lol, but the battle was existed in Ping Ting and the heroines save the city yeay! I still dont understand how Yin Zhuang end up in Li Sha's body, just so strange watching Li Sha so calm and wearing dress like Yin Zhuang, boring lol. Quite dissapointed after all  eps were very good, the last eps were boring.

What do you think @Tofu @NiteWalker?

• Like 1

I haven't watched the last four episodes yet. I'm going to start it tonight and hope to finish it by tomorrow. But from what you wrote, I feel like I'll be a little disappointed. I hate it when a drama has so much potential and the ending just falls flat compared to the rest of the drama. :cry:

10 hours ago, Tofu said:

I haven't watched the last four episodes yet. I'm going to start it tonight and hope to finish it by tomorrow. But from what you wrote, I feel like I'll be a little disappointed. I hate it when a drama has so much potential and the ending just falls flat compared to the rest of the drama. :cry:

Yeah that is the correct term, falls flat! Indeed. There are no thorough explanation like

1. How there are more alien being kept by Wei ShengYen.

2. Where the alien come from?

3. How Yin Zhuang get into Li Sha's body?

4. Where is Li Sha now? Gone or still exist in her body together with Yin Zhuang.

5. Where is wei shengyan? Die?

6. Why Huo DuXin must die to give the Spirit Stone to Ling Long. Well he was died and the spirit stone save him, so maybe the stone just temporary save him? It cant revived the dead one?

For now they are my questions...

• Like 1

I finished Ling Long today and just like @Tothestars, I was a bit disappointed with the remaining episodes. Maybe I should rephrase this because I had been a bit disappointed with last third of the drama. Many conflicts were introduced and everything just seemed rushed at the end. This drama had so much potential and the ending just left me a bit speechless. :idk:

6 hours ago, Tothestars said:

1. How there are more alien being kept by Wei ShengYen.

2. Where the alien come from?

3. How Yin Zhuang get into Li Sha's body?

4. Where is Li Sha now? Gone or still exist in her body together with Yin Zhuang.

5. Where is wei shengyan? Die?

6. Why Huo DuXin must die to give the Spirit Stone to Ling Long. Well he was died and the spirit stone save him, so maybe the stone just temporary save him? It cant revived the dead one?

1. I was surprised by this too. I thought he only had one (the one that lit up the pillar) but it seems like he had more evil soul locked up.

2. Probably locked up in that hanging token? Maybe that's why it burned down at the end.

3. I wonder if it had something to do with the phoenix stone that Li Sha has in her. She talked about it at some point and it also seems like she put the memory crystal inside her in one of the episodes too. I really don't understand this part all that much. I did enjoy seeing Li Sha have Yin Zhuang's mannerisms though. Haha!

4. I would assumed that if she switched bodies with Yin Zhuang, she is no longer alive now. Who knows, this might just be an everlasting illusion too. Haha!!

5. OMG! How did they not kill him off?! Why did they leave him? :niu:

6. I think the Spirit Stone can only save one person. Li Sha mentioned it before that it can bring back the dead so that's probably what it did to Huo Tu Xin. He was dead and then Wu Yuan used it to bring him back to life. 

I guess the one silver lining is that Ping Ting is going to slowly flourish now because their new marquis is nothing like his father and older brothers. Oh, and it's a happy ending for the main couple too. 

• Heart Eyes 1
9 hours ago, Tofu said:

I guess the one silver lining is that Ping Ting is going to slowly flourish now because their new marquis is nothing like his father and older brothers. Oh, and it's a happy ending for the main couple too. 

Yeah this is will be a new episide from Ping Ting and Zhao Du as well when Yuan Yi come back to the throne.

9 hours ago, Tofu said:

I should rephrase this because I had been a bit disappointed with last third of the drama. Many conflicts were introduced and everything just seemed rushed at the end. This drama had so much potential and the ending just left me a bit speechless

Ah yeah, i feel the same too, i think they can finish with 35 eps, packed with less conflicts especially Huo DuXin - Yin Zhuang - Wei ShengYen, more with Yin Xiao and Li Sha right? :laugh: as well Meng Zhan lol.

• Haha 1
9 minutes ago, Tothestars said:

more with Yin Xiao and Li Sha right?  as well Meng Zhan lol.

Haha, yes! So much was focused on Wei Sheng Yan, Yin Zhuang and Huo Tu Xin. I wished there was a bit more time spent on Yin Xiao and Li Sha. They were so cute together and Meng Zhan was a great addition too. 

One thing I did really like was the father/daughter bond that Huo Tu Xin and Ling Long had together. That was really nice to watch throughout the drama. 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Tofu said:

One thing I did really like was the father/daughter bond that Huo Tu Xin and Ling Long had together. That was really nice to watch throughout the drama.

Yes the only one consistent from beginning to the end is their father daughter bond, really love it, i really love when Ling Long running and hop to be hug by Huo DuXin slow motion, so beautiful! And i cant never enough with the beautiful scenery, the forest and houses around Fire Tribe, my eyes were indulged every moment.

• Like 1