Elvira Cai Wenjing as YinZhuang

Xin YunLai as YinXiao

Chen YuSi as WuYuan

ZengLi as FeiYao
Koss Zhao TianYu as MengZhan
TuNan as Wei ShengYan
Katie Chen as LiSha

Synopsis:

A large catastrophe has befallen the continent known as Suchuan. In a fight between good and evil, Ling Long is accompanied by her father and a young monarch to usher in a new era of peace.

Suchuan is a mysterious place where legends of mythology are told, yet it has entered an era of division and chaos. Years later, the young monarch Yuan Yi (Lin Yi) ascends to the throne and vows to put an end to the troubled times. Yuan Yi believes the fall of the gods to be the source of all calamity. He puts on a disguise to esape from the palace and begin his search for the young girl named Ling Long who possesses the spiritual strength of the gods.

Ling Long (Zhao Jinmai) and her father Huo Tuxin (Yuan Hong) live in a remote village with only each other to rely on. Although Ling Long lost her mother as a child, she grew up to become independent and exceptional. At Yuan Yi's request, Ling Long and Hu Tuoxin leave their home to embark on an adventure to save Suchuan.

(Cr: Web Drama: Ling Long | ChineseDrama.info)

Trailer

Official Link:

Weibo

• Like 1
  • 5 months later...

Ahh, that makes sense for them to do that! It was strange because I went on the TencentVideo app and I was able to watch the trailer just fine without VPN. 

Anyway, the drama will air on Friday, Jan. 29th! I was not planning on picking up another airing drama but I think I might have to for this one. I like the actress from A Little Thing Called First Love and I remember seeing the male lead in Put Your Head on My Shoulder. I'm glad this is airing on the weekends, I'll have more time to watch it. :pandacool:

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Tofu said:

Ahh, that makes sense for them to do that! It was strange because I went on the TencentVideo app and I was able to watch the trailer just fine without VPN. 

thats how they force you to watch thru the apps, as thru the app it will capture their rating...or how popular it is.....

see JinMai say pls watch thru the apps, she need the rating :P

Cr: LingLong Weibo hehehe

giphy.gif

• Like 2

The promos for the drama is contradicting, one says it's Friday-Sunday and one says Thursday-Saturday. Nevertheless, it seems like it's two episodes a day, 6 episodes per week. They released 8 episodes today for subscribers. 

W4li4Z6.png

d56BQH2.jpg

I watched a bit of the first episode. Coming from Legend of Fei, I'm not even going to comment on production quality on this one. At this point, I think anything can be better than LoF. :laugh:

Are these their character's profiles?

Spoiler

3lvcAeA.jpg

ganHixe.jpg

81APJU3.jpg

QKkhxU3.jpg

hsOonuc.jpg

KuuqKMa.jpg

W3YKvtg.jpg

mRoabL2.jpg

0TDeThO.jpg

This video...whoa!

• Like 1

Seriously english title is The Blessed Girl? Really????

I have watched until ep 5, they are so good! The cgi, the costume, the set are awesome, the music also good!

The characters come one by one nicely, so we can clear enough who is who. The chemistry between casts also very good. Hopefully the pace and story will be stay like this until the end.

Minus thing is for Yuan Hong, his character slow turns to be annoying one, i thought like at beginning of the first ep, as a dad he will calm and cool, but now... Sigh... But maybe every drama should have at least one annoying character right lol. 

So this is based on novel or manga?

Edited by Tothestars
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
6 hours ago, Tothestars said:

Seriously english title is The Blessed Girl? Really????

Haha! I agreed that they could have come up with a better English title. I mean even the original Chinese name sounds fine too. :idk:

6 hours ago, Tothestars said:

I have watched until ep 5, they are so good! The cgi, the costume, the set are awesome, the music also good!

I'm glad to hear! It looked nice in the trailer so that's nice that it continues through the drama too. 

I'm going to watch some of the episodes today and return with comments tomorrow. :smile:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
4 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

im watching slowly....im at episode 1 hehehehe....nice....really nice....and even when LingLong transform she is beautiful!

I'm only ten minutes into episode one because I keep getting distracted -- I read a few chapters of Sha Po Lang where they were fighting and got lost in that. :eeeee:

From what I've seen so far, I'm really liking the coloring and the effects. Such an upgrade from Legend of Fei (the most recent Chinese drama I watched). Haha! Also agreed that dad and daughter have a really nice relationship going on. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
9 minutes ago, Tofu said:

I'm only ten minutes into episode one because I keep getting distracted -- I read a few chapters of Sha Po Lang where they were fighting and got lost in that. :eeeee:

From what I've seen so far, I'm really liking the coloring and the effects. Such an upgrade from Legend of Fei (the most recent Chinese drama I watched). Haha! Also agreed that dad and daughter have a really nice relationship going on. 

hahaha yea ...the coloring when they zoom in on the characters and when the scenery at the bg became a pictures doesnt blend a lil however only a lil...it was mostly nicely done.....i say they improve alot with the CGI and the visual effects is very much acceptable for me....

i like how the father and daughter relationship...and as much as he pamper the daughter he handle her with a firm a hand when needed...though being a kid we can see that LingLong does has a stubborn streak in her....that her father didnt very well tone it down lols....

though as much as the villagers are against the mother ...they were not that oppose or took it out as hard against LingLong....

• Like 2