Ling Long 玲珑 [2021]

23 minutes ago, Tofu said:

Haha! :laugh:

hahahaha i love this one....i like how they interact with each other....while sometimes they do get shy...however LingLong treating YuanYi as a buddy more than just a friend for now does feel good

giphy.gif

and i think this is also very fresh for YuanYi, for someone who doesnt treat him like a piece of glass that might break if they get too loud.

• Like 2
23 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

at certain level he seems to be very naïve and also not to mention he really need to grow.....as LingLong's father and her natural protector...he really need to grow instead of being the one holding her back because of his lacking....

I agreed, I think the separation will be good for them too. I'm surprised at how naïve the dad is considering that he married someone who was not part of the Fire Tribe. I don't know who his love line is with (Wu Yuan or Yin Zhuang) but I do know that I like seeing him with Wu Yuan. I think he learns a bit more about the world outside of the Fire Tribe with her. 

23 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

as much as i dont like Wei ShengYan.....i love his home lols

Haha, same here! I guess if Yin Zhuang marries him for his house, I can kind of see that? Maybe. :eeeee:

I love those photos of all of them especially the one with Yin Zhuang!

I also really have enjoyed the relationship between Yuan Yi and Ling Long too. She doesn't see him as an emperor, just her friend, someone who has her back. 

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Tofu said:

I agreed, I think the separation will be good for them too. I'm surprised at how naïve the dad is considering that he married someone who was not part of the Fire Tribe. I don't know who his love line is with (Wu Yuan or Yin Zhuang) but I do know that I like seeing him with Wu Yuan. I think he learns a bit more about the world outside of the Fire Tribe with her. 

well i can see the visible lines where WuYuan is attracted to him because he is naïve, im not sure is that a good attraction or not.....

while YinZhuang like him for the same reason i think, she does find him naïve and also she like the way she interacted with LingLong, not forgetting that he knows how to give her a good new hairstyles from the one her brother had been doing lols

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
7 minutes ago, Tofu said:

To be honest, I didn't really notice that big of a difference. :laugh:

probably some new plaits??? lols

7 minutes ago, Tofu said:

The flying fish boat!

i really love how they turn the goldfish into a boat!!! 

damn i really love the CGI in this drama.....for the first times im enjoying the drama CGI for all its worth

its felt a lil like watching Final Fantasy!!!

• Haha 1
41 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

damn i really love the CGI in this drama.....for the first times im enjoying the drama CGI for all its worth

Same! Even with some of its flaws, I think they are doing a pretty good job. :LarvitarSDab1:

This is all of us when work and school is boring.

09df0bc54c1c4ea6b604b3baef18bbf2c9cf3a38

And they are cute. =)

50fb2df00a46fdb67ebcf903cd2fffd3043598de

Can you blame her? Even I was getting bored of him reciting the history. :laugh: 

giphy.gif

• Haha 1
17 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

other than finding Lord God and establish the Lord God in the seat to gain the loyalty of his fellower and also to ensure his throne is secure?

I mean, if you put it that way, he is doing something but also nothing too. :laugh:

This scene was cute. =)

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
8 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

now we know why LingLong go all gaga on him hahhahaa.....now thats what you call a man

In Ling Long's words, so handsome! Haha!

9 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

ooooo....definitely suit him lols

Some of the villains I've seen in dramas have thin lips, so I feel like there should be some evil thin lips group I need to put them all in. Haha!

These are locations photos -- they can either be real or CGI, nevertheless they are part of the story. 

1XVlFI2.png

Spoiler

ClWLZcG.png

LsWyBue.png

Spoiler

dg6eoNs.png

rS0pCrZ.png

XMz0au7.png

RepTK9F.png

60ycVmq.png

Spoiler

KZ0H9j7.png

ksS7t65.png

4tkRdVb.png

a9oAivm.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
On 04/02/2021 at 10:19 AM, NiteWalker said:

now we know why LingLong go all gaga on him hahhahaa.....now thats what you call a man 

I think i have to watch Mr. Honesty... :smug:

On 04/02/2021 at 11:10 AM, Tofu said:

I'm assuming that this location is Ping Ting.

On 02/02/2021 at 11:19 AM, NiteWalker said:

its felt a lil like watching Final Fantasy!!!

Incredible really! Me too @NiteWalker i really enjoy the cgi in here! Very very beautiful. Indeed like watching Final Fantasy! 

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

Up to ep 18. Honestly i really dislike a character like Hou Tu Xin, someone who willing to do something stupid to save another life. I really hate when Huo Tu Xin make a deal with Wei Sheng Yen, he keep insisting that Wei ShengYen has a way to save Ling Long, willing to do anything sigh... He even crawl because he want to cover the rocks so Wei ShengYen can walk conviniently, really?? So stupid. I am happy Wei ShengYen is not that evil, still has manner, he didnt step on HuoTu Xin. Oh how i hate him if he really did that!

One thing i still dont understand is, the story about 500 years ago when Yuan Tu (Yuan Yi ancestor, the emperor back then) killed all the girls who were the goddess back then like Ling Long with fire from the Earth Fire, and Yin Jia said that because Yuan Tu want to get the spirit stone (stone that enable kill the god), so he ignited the Earth Fire and burn all the girls (goddess), and become the God's tomb, and at last he blamed it to Huo Tu Ke. Confused....

Please someone enlighten me, thank you!

• Like 2

I think it is interesting that they all think Wei ShengYan is a horrible man but they also believe everything he says too. If I thought someone always had malicious intent over everything, I would not believe them. 

A part of me hopes that Wei ShengYan's love for Yin Zhuang makes him a better person. I liked that he broke Yin Jia's stone to release her from Yin Zhuang's body. 

My understanding was that the old Emperor, Yuan Tu, was an evil man. He did not want to rely on the Gods anymore (thought the Yuans didn't need them) so he burned them in the Earth Fire. The Earth Fire is the only thing that can kill the Gods. He was the one who released the Earth Fire and caused chaos but put the blame on Huo Tu Ke. 

Also, one thing they pointed out was that Ling Long's necklace is what is keeping her from transforming completely into her Goddess form. Yin Jia also mentioned that the Gods do a lot of things for the Yuan, do you think that's why in the previews for ep19 and ep20, Ling Long listened to everything Yuan Yi say? 

It seems like once Ling Long broke her necklace (what I think she did at the end of ep18?) she is able to transform more easily. 

• Like 2
18 hours ago, Tofu said:

Also, one thing they pointed out was that Ling Long's necklace is what is keeping her from transforming completely into her Goddess form. Yin Jia also mentioned that the Gods do a lot of things for the Yuan, do you think that's why in the previews for ep19 and ep20, Ling Long listened to everything Yuan Yi say? 

It seems like once Ling Long broke her necklace (what I think she did at the end of ep18?) she is able to transform more easily.

the amulet hold LingLong back a lil i think cause she doesnt know how to control her power as yet.....

i havent watch this week episodes so its hard to tell....

however from the beginning it does seems that YuanYi is the one who hold LingLong back or in check....as you can see when she was first transform when they were in the cave, it was YuanYi blood that seems to cool LingLong down....when she transform and also lose consciousness to her senses

• Like 2
On 2/7/2021 at 1:49 PM, Tofu said:

I think it is interesting that they all think Wei ShengYan is a horrible man but they also believe everything he says too. If I thought someone always had malicious intent over everything, I would not believe them.

Yeah right, but now i think that like his subordinates said, he is a man who is horrible no heart in front of people, but actually he always care, but he just dont show it openly. It is related with his position in Su Zhuan, with those plenty of money, the status of wealthiest person in Su Zhuan, he cant act as a good one, he will be an easy prey. But i also believe since he is a businessman, so he handle things with profit and loss, never help people if he will only get loss, he will think carefully to help people or the one he love.

My understanding was that the old Emperor, Yuan Tu, was an evil man. He did not want to rely on the Gods anymore (thought the Yuans didn't need them) so he burned them in the Earth Fire. The Earth Fire is the only thing that can kill the Gods. He was the one who released the Earth Fire and caused chaos but put the blame on Huo Tu Ke. 

Ah ic, i think i missed this part.

On 2/8/2021 at 8:49 AM, NiteWalker said:

however from the beginning it does seems that YuanYi is the one who hold LingLong back or in check....as you can see when she was first transform when they were in the cave, it was YuanYi blood that seems to cool LingLong down....when she transform and also lose consciousness to her senses

Yeah i agree on this, somehow all the goddess are connected to the Yuans, they will act as the Yuan's big supporter, like the Moon Clan.

Yeah i also think so, but looks like Ling Long somehow act like a robot? But i think it is only temporary after she pass out for helping Yuan Yi.

• Like 2
On 2/8/2021 at 11:01 PM, Tothestars said:

but actually he always care, but he just dont show it openly.

I agreed. He seems like he is too scared to show how he feels. I want to see how he changes (if he does) before I decide if I want him to end up with Yin Zhuang. A part of me hopes that he does because that would be quite the redemption for him if that happens. 

On 2/8/2021 at 11:01 PM, Tothestars said:

Yeah i also think so, but looks like Ling Long somehow act like a robot?

Yeah, she does, doesn't she?! I'm really curious why that happens. I'm excited to find out this weekend, hopefully it'll show. 

19 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

I saw the other Ling Long thread & almost wanted to promote that as this one :pandaheadstomp:. Are they related?

Hahaha!! Different Ling Long. I think that one is an entirely different story too. 

• Insightful 1