The Blue Whisper 驭鲛记 [2022]

NiteWalker

2 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

Well thank u my dear silver! For now the blurry bits is good enough. Seriously chanyi costume is a bit off for me, his previous costume is much fancy and cool. Lols. Okay.  Okay.  Gege masih look hensem lah ya, haha

Oh.. it was long enough to get a glimpse of Ji Yunhe, Dilreba looks so pretty. I never watch her but seeing how the internet review and articles of her, she's one of an actress you can trust type. And she looks so beautiful. 

I actually also think the costume a bit too complicated lols. And his hair a bit over the place. And yeah his crown too big. 

But well will just watch him in anything, even with tail ahahaha...

• Haha 2

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

2 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

I actually also think the costume a bit too complicated lols. And his hair a bit over the place. And yeah his crown too big. 

But well will just watch him in anything, even with tail ahahaha...

I remember vaguely reading that tuere would be chest display when changyi hasnt grown his legs, when it's still the tail. 

I can pass all of those but something that couldnt get pass, it's the over-sized crown, lols. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, NiteWalker said:

i guess maybe this is why? so many sacrifice in this novel it seems

Both r falling in love and both are in denial at first. But ther heart are tighten to each other, their action speak louder. From both sides, changyi and Ji yun he are sacrificing themselves to save each other but they didnt tell to one another. This lead to a series of never ending misunderstanding. 

Wistful thinking, I wonder will they air it in 2021?? Or is it too far-fetched. Lols

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
On 5/19/2021 at 8:25 PM, Alice Wonderland said:

@NiteWalker what do they say here? I believe it's one of the lines they have like in the book. Lols. 

yes....its the lines in their drama....i believe this will be part of the drama

"Chang Yi lets me go, return me my freedom"

"Ji YunHe, you're not allow to go anywhere only by my sides, no matter how long"

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, NiteWalker said:

yes....its the lines in their drama....i believe this will be part of the drama

"Chang Yi lets me go, return me my freedom"

"Ji YunHe, you're not allow to go anywhere only by my sides, no matter how long"

Ooohhh... I know this scene! The novel dialogues kinda cheesy for me hefe. But when both really act it out, it doesn't sound as cheesy as I imagine. Sighhh...are they still filming until now?

And gege voice, i hooe they let it that way, no dub please, huhuhu

• Haha 3
1 minute ago, Alice Wonderland said:

Ooohhh... I know this scene! The novel dialogues kinda cheesy for me hefe. But when both really act it out, it doesn't sound as cheesy as I imagine. Sighhh...are they still filming until now?

yes they still filming....however in a press con today, Allen did mention that they will finish filming in another 20 days ++

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Star Struck 1
On 5/23/2021 at 12:21 PM, SilverMoonTea said:

This not part promo of Blue Whisper right @NiteWalker? But I just share it here cos it got both Dilreba & Allen. Why she gave him food btw?

Allen was in this dance variety show and dilreba was there as a visitor / guest to promote the dance show and also visiting all the participants there...

she gave them some fruits if im not wrong as a way to encourage them for their work

• Thanks 2