The Blue Whisper 驭鲛记 [2022]

NiteWalker

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

@NiteWalkerBtw is this edited trailer? If it yes, but I can guess a bit that most of the dialogue are the same like in the book, also the scenes edited match with the book described. Also I think one of the scenes are shown quite similar to their filming bts. Anyone has the eng sub for this video?

Spoiler

And @SilverMoonTea I miss gege a lot, lols. We skipped NSG, and the other drama of him also uncertain.

Edited by Alice Wonderland
  • Haha 3
10 hours ago, Alice Wonderland said:

@NiteWalkerBtw is this edited trailer? If it yes, but I can guess a bit that most of the dialogue are the same like in the book, also the scenes edited match with the book described. Also I think one of the scenes are shown quite similar to their filming bts. Anyone has the eng sub for this video?

yes definitely edited, cause just from the pictures that i seen on the clip is from Princess Changge

1 hour ago, Tofu said:

@Alice Wonderland Whoever edited that trailer has amazing editing skills! A lot of the Dilireba scenes look like they are from Eternal Love of Dream because of the red print on her forehead. If they finished filming in June, I would say that it'll air early next year?

yes....estimated around half year i say

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

Mwoyaaa??! :shocked: there will be 60 in total. Okay, it means we have 60 times seeing RJL here. :laugh:

Now I want 2022 would come quickly. But I hate to leave 2021 behind. Time flew so fast. 

Are those the titles they pick?? I am wondering why would they always pick with some unique one, lols. 

It's translated literally from the mandarin, maybe they will come up with better english title later. 

Since you already read the novel, the title make any sense for you? Any relation with the story? 

• Like 1

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

19 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Since you already read the novel, the title make any sense for you? Any relation with the story?

Yup. I completed the novel. I dont know who is jun chu is, :pandapopcorn: probably lost in translation, lets ask help @NiteWalker what is the mandarin titles really say there?

Im not sure who is the old man on the second title refers to, but probably it will tell the reuinion Ji Yun He with Changyi the merman with 2 legs. I believe the first one will be the part of their conflict begins. So the pattern will be like OO and FaE. Sad and then happy ending. But trust me this one wont break your heart that much, so it is safe for you. In case you worried about this, 😄

• Haha 1