The Blue Whisper 驭鲛记 [2022]

NiteWalker

The drama will air today with no English subs. It's rumored to get English subs on the 22nd of March by Croton. It's only airing in China for now. The anticipation and then not having subs will probably result in me not watching this especially since the first part is supposed to be sad! :letalQQ:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I'm done until ep 4. No english subtitle. It went pretty much the same like in the book. But it's been so old since I finished reading it, I think watching it with subs will be much better. I understand what's going on but I dont remember every lines they have. 

The only thing that goes different is he doesn't have blue eyes like what the book described him. And his fake abs got me embarassed to see it, 😄🙊🙈 

And how I wish they wouldn't be dubbed, well. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Done 7 episodes. It all went pretty exciting. I am glad that it has only 43 in total of two seasons rather than the early pre-released days that said they would have nore than 60. So the plot moves fast and it well paced. And the acting from the actors are great. I watched a bit of their bts and the set are so cheerful. I can imagine whenever they have NGs for those super power duels scenes. Back in my childhood days, I love watching this kind of thing. 

Ah, I found a place to watch it with eng sub btw, not that good but it wasnt bad either.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1