The Blue Whisper 驭鲛记 [2022]

NiteWalker

Thanks @NiteWalker the thread moves a bit. Haha. Keep posting, I'll be back to check it out. 

I guess so, ep 8 is nearing chapter 40... in the book the separation will be in chapter 50+ and they'll reunite in chapter 59 if I'm not wrong. 

I enjoy their adventure to escape the demon valley and how JYH deceived him that she loves the naive merman, haha. Cute and funny. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

@Alice Wonderland

The episode 1 rather confused me, but it's getting much better after the merman to showed up. 

Allen really charming, eventhough I don't like the hairstyle or the fashion, he still able to win me. The merman really so cute. I especially like how she tricked him becoming into her lover just to gain alliance with General Snow. He's so pure, he fell so fast for her. 

• Like 3

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

Yay! @SilverMoonTeathe first part is the part where we see how changyi the merman met his first and only love. I like that too! I like how Yunhe tricked him with all sort of her lover stories. The pure and naive changyi is just like a little kid lear to his new world he sees. 

Yea, Allen's acting never disappoint me too and here I think most of the actors did their job so well.

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1

For those looking for a good sub :

https://www.avirtualvoyage.net/2022/03/cdrama-the-blue-whisper-avv-community-eng-subs.html

Download app Mega first to your phone. 

@IpohBananaDo you have plan to check Blue Whisper? Surprisingly this impressed me a lot. Despite at first the CG a bit distracting for me. 

Spoiler

Tbh I'm behind with Oath of Love now 😂 Since the romance almost in full blown, there is less tension for me to see 🤣

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

@SilverMoonTea I am waiting till both seasons are aired. I don't think I want to stomach the waiting till they decide to air Season 2, then for it to make reasonable progress. I am almost assured that there will be lousy communication or reasons causing them to withhold their affections, leading to angst, anger, misery.... and heaven knows what else... as is typical of this genre. And whether we will even get a HE or not is still a huge question mark in my books.:cool:

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Haha 1

@SilverMoonTea you know what, it feels like the blue whisper kind of a combination of dragon ball/pokemon story and mermaid tale. Their story is adventrous and challanging. Also, I like the rivalry between LHQ and JYH. Everytime she's about to get caught by him she always get away with her briliant ideas. 

And LJS is such lively and fun spirit butterfly, she's the unforgetable actress, I like these drama gathered many stars that I familiar with. And their acting are just great. 

@NiteWalker such a pretty sisters, love the poster. They're besties. And again I admit that these actors are just great. When she cries for JYH felt so heartbroken to me. Btw are you start watching this too?

• Haha 2
13 hours ago, Lynne said:

The drama gets better, but sadly no english subs insight... huhuhu...

Yea, despite of the lack eng sub, it gets so many good review from many. And as far as I watch, it does really good. Sadly, other uninteresting dramas keep flooding around with fast eng sub and this one is not. 😪

I decided to put it on hold atm, so hopefully when S2 has done, that croton youku who feeds us with their uncertain hope will really release the official english subs all at once. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
9 hours ago, Lynne said:

@Alice Wonderland yeah.. the international marketing has been very weird for this drama... Sigh......

I wonder why r they doing this? Wish it could be with iqiyi or wetv, they wont be like this. Sigh... 

Now we can watch up to ep 10. Done ep 9, it feels so good watching with subs. Lol

@SilverMoonTea Ep 9 is just sad, I like the back story of the brotherhood of JYH and HQ. Both are forced to be evil and ruthless while they're actually a person with good heart. This is sad, they both doesnt want to be a demon master after all. They just wanna live a normal life without others interfering and dictating how should they live. 

Edited by Alice Wonderland
  • Like 2
On 4/17/2022 at 8:57 AM, SilverMoonTea said:

It's so cute how the Yunhe is spoiling the fish by buying him anything he want in the market. It's like reversal of gender role from K drama, normally the guy with unlimited black card for the girl to spend and shopping 😅😂

Ikr! And she did the noble idiocy for breaking his heart for his sake. I like these episodes a lot. Cuz after ep 14 we will see new side of chang yi. 

• Clapping Hands 1