The Blue Whisper 驭鲛记 [2022]

NiteWalker

@Alice WonderlandFinally finished ep 14. Dilireba really impressive on the fighting scenes. And it's so cool that finally she appeared as the nine tailed fox legend. I was quite surprise eventhough I already read the summary. 

But it's so sad that the damaged is done and CY really seems to believe all her lies in order to save him. 

I really should just have pick this up when all translation done lols. It's quite torturing. Like need to cultivate for thousand years while waiting for the sub :PiplupCry:

• Heart Eyes 1

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

@SilverMoonTea so good right?? It feels like even I read the novel countless time I still can feel new whenever to watch the actual story in the drama scenes. And yes, agreed mostly. They cast the actors so well. Every actor are doing their great job. Even they got dubbed, I think the voice matched well with their lips movements and the emotion still delivered. 

I love that scene too! So cool, her fighting scenes is just so convincing. She has that power. And it makes me really believe that she is the best demon master as narrated. 

Lols, we could be one immortal in the process! I told myself to stop and being patient. But see I end up watching it without understand things completely till ep 28. I'm so doomed!

Why is croton and youku lying to us?? Why they dont release it soon? Sighh... 

Edited by Alice Wonderland
  • Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...

@SilverMoonTea 3 episodes felt pretty past compared we wait whole week for it. While I was reading the book, I didn't really care to read the shunde & immortal teacher shenanigans. But I think they are not the normal student-teacher relationship. And this teacher uses her for his own ambition. The teacher said he likes her for her face. I don't think he meant it for her beauty. It probably she is kind of doppelganger of the one he knows. 

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I was shuddered at the thought of drinking garlic soup. I mean I like garlic, but no to eating the whole bunch of it 😅

In S2 , he become overbearing lord whose trying to suffocate her with his love 😂 Tbh with that kind of look I don't mind at all... It's a bit sad that she became weak and not much character progress. 

The kiss was stiff too. Actually I'm not super into the OTP pairing. I enjoyed his journey to climb into top position in North Abyss more. KM and butterfly pairing is hella cute actually, I enjoyed seeing her torturing him 😆. And I skipped a lot of bobcat story as it's the least interesting part on this whole drama 😐

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

8 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@Alice WonderlandI like how he settled the debt of spiritual power with the fox girl. He really never give any false hope for her. This is how clear merman folk is. 

Yea.. that's also what he did to shunde. And what I love about him is that he always be wise to every decision he made. No fake, no noble idiocy. 

Edited by Alice Wonderland
  • Like 1

I have done!! Finally the long journey of 42 episodes done!! It's happy ending. But I think they make it a bit different to the original ending.

I like the characters written and how each one of them got their chance to atone and shine in turns. That everyone can make mistake and be selfish but there is always a chance to turn back. That it means a second chance to start over. That you have the choice not to go into the doom. And true love always comes with sincerity and sacrifice for each other. Well, lesson learned at least. 

The ending scene isnt my fave but the part where they struggle to defeat the evil are my favorite. If I have to rewatch I will definitely reawatch these part more than once. 

The acting, its directing and all are integrated so well. I really enjoy the drama even I have to suffer from the poor subtitles. 

And when watching this I feel like I have a journey to several fairy tales and magical stories I've known.

• 1 month later...

Ah, I'm a bit late to finally sitting down and watching the officially subbed episodes.

What I like so far in the 3 days I've been watching: the Part 1 episodes have a very catchy and dramatic intro OST opening theme. I'm sad it was changed to another for Part 2 episodes, though I'm happy I still get to hear it once in a while;

Their faces. Hehehe. Big-tailed fish's  features have that finely sculpted, dream of a beautiful face. If, for example, one of the established doll artists decides to sculpt grooms for their bride dolls, Merman Prince can be the perfect Asian model. Bobcat's face is also interesting;

Third, I can stare at their eyes and their facial expressions all day. I hate watching actors and actresses whose eyes couldn't act. I hate it even more when they couldn't even get the right facial expressions. I'm glad that Blue Whisper has good-looking cast members who can also act. They're worth setting aside the time for watching;

Having read the novel ahead, there are some deviations here and there in the drama, but not so much that I couldn't recognize the story anymore. Curious though if Yunhe would have been even better (or higher impact visually) as a black nine-tailed fox, like she was in the novel.

I'm almost half-way the 2nd part. I'd surely finish all the eps in a couple more days of binge watching. 😊

spacer.png

Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero