The Blue Whisper 驭鲛记 [2022]

NiteWalker

@SilverMoonTea the novel is quite interesting. The female character Ji Yun He is kind of character who keeps everything to herself. There would be several noble idiocy that led the two into endless misunderstanding later. But you know with this kind of set up, you'll get a loving merman who is ready to sacrifice anything for his human girl. That is quite cliche, but who cares? If it's Allen who speaks all those cheesy lines, I believe they all will do. :laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@TofuThe CG a bit over the top. Are they a Pokemon ? :PikaWutS: So many electricity charge... haha... And the costume and hair styling idk how I feel about it. 

It's a xianxia, so you will get some CGIs that could look over-the-top. :laugh: My worries is that I haven't seen a xianxia drama I've liked in a long time so I hope this one goes well!

TBW-04SL.gif

• Haha 5

I cant see that trailer @Tofu :nervous: it says its unavailble here. Do you have other link for me to see it?

Oh thankfully, that twitter post is fine. 

Wow!! So excited!! I like the trailer!! It feels like they come out from the novel! Everything I see in the traiker is just like what I have read so far. Wow. Fascinating! And and.. they dont dub their vocie with strange dubbers right!! Please dont!! 

Sigh, I dont like 2021 to pass faster cuz it means I get older by one year. Lols. But I reall want time run fast so I can watch this. Ah.. dilemma... it's dilemma. 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@TofuThe CG a bit over the top. Are they a Pokemon ? :PikaWutS: So many electricity charge... haha... And the costume and hair styling idk how I feel about it. 

Oh cmon, I will switch off my logic for this, so I can fully watch it in peace. Lols

@Tofu I dropped most of xianxia or any wuxia drama I watched, or ffd them. But lets see for this, if they have more Chanyi on screen I think I can hold my hand from ffd it. 

• Like 3
  • 2 months later...
On 1/3/2022 at 3:50 PM, SilverMoonTea said:

Mr Mermaid man will coming to us on 22th Jan! This is awfully fast !

Idk but what I comprehend is that's still a melon (rumor) in Wb that Blue Whisperer will come at Jan 22 but I hope it's true!

Will be my first try this genre xD

• Like 2

G O O D  V I B E S  

♪ click me below for my cw, edits, about 

d r a m a s a f f a i r . c a r r d . c o 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/2/2022 at 2:04 AM, Tofu said:

I didn't read the novel but from what I heard/read about it, I hope the drama does the novel justice too!

It's an angst-filled story.

Spoiler

One of the leads would even die at one point. I don't know if this will be shown in the drama, but if they do, and acted it as how it was described in the book, then viewers should have boxes of tissues. Or should it be small bucket beneath the chin? 🤔

Cross fingers the cast could break the viewers' hearts just as the novel did.

In the novel, it was a happy ending. So I hope that will all the unhappiness and tears, the drama will also have a happy finale.

• Like 1
  • Shocked 2

spacer.png

Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero

• 1 month later...
Just now, NiteWalker said:

do not believe the date till you have a poster with the airing date, but then best is wait till it air hahah cause even with a poster stating the date C-Drama had track records of changing the airing date on the last minutes of premier date

:laugh:

IKR ...actually I never understood why they can't just fix it...surely these broadcasters can plan their schedules right? LOL

• Haha 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: -