A Dream of Splendor / Meng Hua Lu 梦华录 [2022]

NiteWalker

• 2 weeks later...
23 hours ago, IpohBanana said:

not sure about the ML, though I know he is very well received.

I like Ren Jialun, but I'm not that excited for the pairing. :laugh:

We are going to have a busy year if all of these come out. Haha!

• Like 2
On 3/2/2022 at 11:37 AM, IpohBanana said:

@NiteWalker wah based on that list, I am looking out for 5 out of 6...the merman one...hhmm...I will watch because of Reba, not sure about the ML, though I know he is very well received. :laugh:

the ML pretty good...though till now i still only can see him as DaRen...not able to see his rapport with other co-star as yet lols

• Like 1
7 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

the ML pretty good...though till now i still only can see him as DaRen...not able to see his rapport with other co-star as yet lols

I think he was ok as Da Ren, though tbh, it was Seven Tan who really brought out the best in that drama. Even in Crow & Lizard, he was decent; even then it was the likes of Fair Xing who (strangely enough exuded the Seven Tan kinda personality) made the show enjoyable. Well, let's see...considering how much flack the drama has drawn for the fake muscle suit.

• Haha 2
On 3/4/2022 at 5:17 PM, IpohBanana said:

I think he was ok as Da Ren, though tbh, it was Seven Tan who really brought out the best in that drama. Even in Crow & Lizard, he was decent; even then it was the likes of Fair Xing who (strangely enough exuded the Seven Tan kinda personality) made the show enjoyable. Well, let's see...considering how much flack the drama has drawn for the fake muscle suit.

maybe thats why i cant see him as anything else as Lu Daren with Seven by his sides it kinda charm things up

• 2 months later...

I like this show!!

Hahaha tried cs bf wants to watch Liu Yi Fei for his revenge over Yang Yang but then yeah I fall for the story and nah the visuals are warm :popcorn: finally I feel my subscription for WeTV used for another way for 2022 beside rewatching YAMG.. Lol :laugh:

makes me remind to want to try The Red Sleeve from Kdrama too..

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

G O O D  V I B E S  

♪ click me below for my cw, edits, about 

d r a m a s a f f a i r . c a r r d . c o 

I'm only on eps 3 and loving it so far. LYF isn't a good actress but at least Zhou Pan Er suits her real life character so her shortcoming as an actress isn't that obvious. CX is totally smoking hot and despite being a much better actor, he doesn't upstages his CP. He sort of filling in what she is lacking as an actress.

Great production. The sets are stunningly beautiful. Story are engaging. Hopefully it won't goes downhill.....

Edited by OsmanthusTea
  • Like 3

I can't believe there isn't more chatter for this drama!  The cinematography is gorgeous.  The story is engaging.  The characters are interesting.  And the romance so achingly beautiful.   

And @OsmanthusTea, totally agree with your observations re: LYF and CX's acting.  He is phenomenal in this role.  Those gazes.... hahaha.  My fingers are also crossed things don't tank, but it hasn't so far... every day, every week, I'm living on the edge waiting for new eps.  :lmao2:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

My Fanfics

Descendants of the Sun • A Love So Beautiful • Le Coupe de Foudre • Gank Your Heart • Go Ahead • Legend of Fei

8 minutes ago, themarchioness said:

Those gazes.... hahaha.  My fingers are also crossed things don't tank, but it hasn't so far... every day, every week, I'm living on the edge waiting for new eps.  :lmao2:

OMG!!! Don't mention it!! Those stolen glances/gazes or whatever we should name it, fluttered my heart so much!! :PsyWhat:  He is practically makes love to the camera/us/LYF.....:wow:

Edited by OsmanthusTea
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
10 hours ago, OsmanthusTea said:

OMG!!! Don't mention it!! Those stolen glances/gazes or whatever we should name it, fluttered my heart so much!! :PsyWhat:  He is practically makes love to the camera/us/LYF.....:wow:

Hahaha, just you wait. He slays me dead every Ep with those looks. Sigh….

• Haha 3

My Fanfics

Descendants of the Sun • A Love So Beautiful • Le Coupe de Foudre • Gank Your Heart • Go Ahead • Legend of Fei

I was excited back then and took so long, when it's finally airing I lost the enthusiasm 😂 Until @OsmanthusTeakept talking about how hot Chen Xiao is 🤣 Then I'm coming here. And she was right hahaha.... 

I enjoyed the first episode, it's so much better than my expectation. Tbh in trailer I didn't see much of CX and thought it will focus on feminism story, but since it got romance too here I am... 

• Party! 1

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif