Dine with Love 陪你一起好好吃饭 [2022]

NiteWalker

On 3/24/2022 at 9:14 AM, Tofu said:

@NiteWalker Tell me how it ends because I'll only continue based on what you say! 

i will tell u next week...

im sure the ending will be good i think....based on the previews pretty obvious that both KeLan and YuHao are still pinning for each other...

YuHao put the ex in her place by telling her that they can only be friend moving forward...

However KeLan life had been dictated by the mother too much....the mother didnt control her to be honest...however KeLan is stubborn till you feel like knocking on her head at times ><"

sigh..........i dunno what to say....after episode 13 i really felt that the writer went on a block!!!

its was a pretty cool drama to start off with and how they connect each dish to a memories or something...

like when they wanted to have a hot pot and the reason behind it....

or when they had some knuckles braises and the reason it stood up for.....

at the home village where the mother preparing all the salted fishes....and everything.....

then the writer wrote Kelan to be someone who are too set and make her revolve her life too much around the mother....while to some it show that the Kelan is someone who really take care of the mother and everything....it also reflect on how stubborn and too set in her own way of things....that im starting to dislike :/

While YuHao seems to get the better sides of things....he change and he bend...he isnt as strict as he is when we started...and he revolve into something even better with his overbearing ways....however he was more humanize instead of a boss that wont acknowledge ppl thoughts and feeling and didnt set only his standard for target.....

@Tofu something of you to feel....i really dislike the drama after episode 13....its really kinda stupid!