Gao Han Yu as CEO Yu
Zheng Qiu Hong as Su Kelan
Wang Pei Han as Han Meng
He Lei
Bai Xin Yi
Yang Xue Er
Lu Lu

Synopsis:

Yu Hao, who doesn't know how to cook and even doesn't have a kitchen. For the food platform he created, he sponsored a food reality show and appeared on his own. But efficiency is the priority, he doesn't want to waste time learning to cook for this, so he offends the show crew by shooting with a stand-in.

Su Kelan was appointed to become the director of public relations when he was in danger, took over the work of public relations to deal with the crisis, and became Yu Hao's culinary teacher. She took him into the kitchen and slowly began to enter his heart. (Source: Dramawiki)

Official Site:

Weibo l Baidu

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Kido Gao! Good to see him in a new drama. He recently had one out not too long ago and the synopsis just did not sound interesting so I didn't watch it. It was something along the lines of changing bodies during a certain time frame everyday. 

This one seems a little more interesting just based off the photos, but I'll have to know the full synopsis before I commit. It'll be good to see him in a better drama. 

From the booting ceremony, why does Kido Gao look so tired?

4WZj948.jpg

More photos here: https://twitter.com/dramapotatoe/status/1363391457541808134

These were uploaded on his Weibo.

PeJgJEq.jpg

Spoiler

9Ot9uCa.jpg

Some promo videos they did.

Spoiler

• Like 1
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I will try this as I love seeing a guy who can cook well. And those foods at the beginning scenes is just so tempting! Wow, it's 2 am cuz I just woke up from my sleep, making me super hungry. I'm torn between shhould I eat or wait till the sunrise appears. Hopefully this will be good, and be my first cdrama watching of this year as I had to drop HSS cuz I am not so into it. 

• Haha 3
7 hours ago, Alice Wonderland said:

I will try this as I love seeing a guy who can cook well. And those foods at the beginning scenes is just so tempting! Wow, it's 2 am cuz I just woke up from my sleep, making me super hungry. I'm torn between shhould I eat or wait till the sunrise appears. Hopefully this will be good, and be my first cdrama watching of this year as I had to drop HSS cuz I am not so into it. 

i like the girl...and the guy...i guess as an actor he pretty much ok....on reality show he is a pretty show it all type lols.....

overall the show is pretty good....

ML the usually overbearing types and not to mention full of himself and seems like very cold hearted to all his employees....however he notice things he did things without saying out loud...

FL knew how to manipulate and a capable girl with a very simple minded target in mind and goal in life.....and of course she is the one who knew how to cook and she will be the person to show ML how to really cook and put his heart into cooking...

might be cook into your heart types lols

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Tofu said:

@NiteWalker I will watch the badly subbed episodes for you! I started on episode one already. So funny that she cooked a full meal from her office desk. :laugh:

hahhaa well its been some times since i really start watching any drama in real...and honestly this is one of the better type drama...well at least for me lols.....i dunno about the rest...

i like the Jade alot in this drama....she is like the quiet type that went all out for ppl she love and she is simply happy by seeing ppl enjoying the food she made simply....

and like you i was like....cooking and cutting at the sides of your table...wont that make your table messy??? and OILY??? lols

• Like 3
16 hours ago, Alice Wonderland said:

I have done 1 episode. The beginning is good. The handsome male lead is cooking flutters my heart. Then Kelan turned out her office desk into the cooking table. I wonder does that really okay to do so while she still has her job to do. The sub is blinking too fast for me to read. So I don't really get it what's going on in there. 

well if its their break times i guess its pretty okie...

nowadays alot of ppl are doing that to save cost

• Like 3

@NiteWalker I got lost binging The Autumn Ballad (watch it when you have time) so will start this tonight after I finish the rest of TAB. But Kido Gao is really handsome! He played the second male lead in Love is Sweet but I dislike that his character got really strange towards the end of that drama. Good to see him in something else! 

• Like 2

i love it @Mouse well in here the girl know her minds more and she is more firm with her decision and also she is no push over even though she try to stay out of the light...

however you throw it at her, she will take it up and she like you she like you....she dislikes you she dislike you...

she is no martyr however she doesnt went out her way to hurt anyone either.....

the guy is the type that do things without telling you...however u can see there is a emotional breakdown in him by episode 4...there a side of himself that he kept hidden in the closets...hehehe..

he been thru some hard times...not yet fully reveal either...

i think i better stop since not everyone like spoiler....

@bai @Lynneyou can consider this drama....it isnt bad :)

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Party! 1
3 hours ago, Tofu said:

I have not left you hanging, @NiteWalker! I'm slowly trying to catch up! My BFF is watching this and she likes it too. 

the director infatuation with KeLan was cute though i dunno why...i never like it from the starting...

i prefer the slow romance in between KeLan and YuHao instead even though at times i feel like banging YuHao head against the wall...as he is really like a big block of stones about how he is feeling for KeLan