Cham Cham Cham - Battle of Villains

SnowBlob

Wow ok...

5 turning to the right @mademoiselle @Chocolate @Alice Wonderland @katakwasabi @LaLa  and ONLY 1 dares to turn to the left @ktcjdrama!! :jkbtsthink: 

@Alice Wonderland so to make it easier for me..I'll just count your villain as JDH still :p 

@LaLaI don't mind Yui at all... but honestly I'm not much of a fan of the female characters in Conan. I like them alright, but not love them? Did you say which ones are your fav?? I ship Kazuha and Heiji so much though :hearties:

@katakwasabi HAHAHAHAHAHA... I think Kim Do Chi would be smitten with Mulan..he might surrender even before he starts the fight!

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Currently watching: 1night2days s4; Arashi's Diary: Voyage; The Great Escape S4; The Soldiers

@SnowBlob Guess what I've been busy making today???

w0qVtsE.jpg

I was going to bribe you with it today like a villain would. Coz you know, you can really get the real deal. BUT I know you are a justice goodie EO, so you would take the bribe. So, I'll just show you pictures of what I've made today to let you drool. Come visit me here! Hehehe

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Haha 2
  • Shocked 1
  • Clapping Hands 2
10 hours ago, SnowBlob said:

@Dhakra helllooo!! :MewHi: welcome to this event. Glad you decided to join :) Hmmm... I couldn't actually see your chosen pic but I'm guessing your Choi Seo Yoon is turning right??? 

What the......yeah, she was turning right. I changed the picture. It seemed to bug a bit. 

Well, well, here we go for the new round. Round 8

Spoiler

5k8pbywe.jpg

Seems like sleeping cost me Round 7 :D 

• Haha 5

@mademoiselle I'm drooling at the thought of Pork and Chives dumpling. BUT...how many dumplings are you making exactly??? That looks like a lottttttt of chives :PsyWhat:

Oh wowwww... so far only @ktcjdrama dared to be different looking to the left... 

@Dhakra :lol: is that picture turning to the right? The head is turning to the right but the eyes are looking to the left :pandajustright: I'll count that as 'right' :CharmanderOK: If you're up now..you shouldn't be missing next round! 

• Haha 5

Currently watching: 1night2days s4; Arashi's Diary: Voyage; The Great Escape S4; The Soldiers

@mademoiselle :PsyWhat: yikesss...that's a lot!!!!! Gehehehehhehe.... unfortunately unless I have the physical goodies in my hand...you can't bribe me :heiboi: But I'm even more surprised that you plant the chives yourselves~ Sigh..I haven't eaten dumplings in a while.... Your luck may be low.. but may dumplings satisfy you instead :eeeee:

• Haha 5

@mademoiselle aiyo... never a fan of all things insects... I don't even dare touching snails and worms in my garden :BulbaConfused: Luckily one of my friends like you grow their own chives and sometimes they share with me :P Why your villain fainting!!! :lol:

@ktcjdrama LOL..smarttt...how did you even find that kind of pic NGM and his reflection? 

I think I'm gonna have an early night tonight~ We only have one more round to go after this. This event will end tomorrow at 12pm KST. 

:PikaWutS::PikaRIP:

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Party! 1

5 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

I made a lot - finished about 1.5 kg worth of wrappers. I didn't count how many I made.

That's a lot of wrappers and it must have ended up with a lot of dumplings. YUM!:love: Enjoy!

I once made fried wontons with I think half that much of wrappers for a kid's birthday party (my princess' bff) but had no luck in counting how many, or even taking a nice pic of the lot. The kids (just 4 bffs) lol were "helpers" but... helped to make and helped much more to eat :laugh: There was no time to pose for a good pic :pandasad:

Back to true evilness... Cha Luo:cool:

Spoiler

chaluo.jpg

Edited by oppasaranghaeyo
change pic :0
  • Heart Eyes 1

Current Faves: Undercover & Mine & Bossam (Kdramas); The Handmaid's Tale (US Drama)l  

Watching: A Good Supper, Court Lady...  Waiting: Red Sky, Love (Season 2), Penthouse (Season 3)...  

Round 10 ~ Last Round

The hero that you're facing this time is...

Spoiler

The Avengers!

fIluACT.jpg

Don't think you can beat us. We're a mix of everything! Brain, power, good looks .. we are the complete package :SquirtleSquadCool:

Note: Thanos îs NOT one of us. But the EO has to put this pic up with him because she loves Dr Strange~ If she cut Thanos out then Dr Strange couldn't be seen :psweatduck:

So, get ready, get set, GO!

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Party! 1