Cham Cham Cham - Battle of Villains

SnowBlob

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cham Cham Cham - Battle of Villains ~Who is the luckiest of them all?~   Hello Villains  Are you tired of being beaten (ehemm...always) by the so called 'heroes'?  This is your

1. Lee Seo Jin / Kang Woo Hyun - OCN 2019 Drama Trap Reason : Try to watch this drama. You will be amused by him. I was trully shocked. This is another level of craziness.    2. Looki

Can I have many villains? I have lots of villain roles to choose from...the perks of being dramaland resident villain aka Sungrok fan 🤣

Chamx3 for the last time? :thinking: Here goes...

Spoiler

image.jpg

• Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 2

:hearties: GIF-jhava-K.gif  GIF-jhava2.gif :hearties:

Current Faves: River Where the Moon Rises & Penthouse S2 & Love (ft. Marriage and Divorce) & A Good Supper | Douluo Continent & The Rebel Princess & The Blessed Girl  

Watching: Phoenix 2020, Homemade Love Story, Beyond Evil, LUCA...  Waiting: Red Sky, The Long Ballad...  

1 hour ago, SnowBlob said:

Who is the luckiest of them all?

:Party01:SHIN SUNG ROK:Party02:

Yay!!! Congratulations to Lee Hyuk, Kang Do Young, Kim Do Chi, Oh Tae Suk, Jo Hwe Ryung, Lee Jae Kyung, Chang-gil...I feel like I might missed some villain roles 😆

img.gif

42 minutes ago, Tofu said:

Congrats to Shin Sung Rok! He is truly one of the best villains. :LarvitarSDab1:

img.gif

Also him....

Spoiler

Dugeun dugeun

img.gif

Help himmmmmm. Palli palliiii

img.gif

Hahahaha 🤣

Gumawo everyone for the fun game! And thank you @SnowBlob and @stroppyse for organizing!!! 🥳

• Like 2
  • Star Struck 1
  • Clapping Hands 2

81NYo5.gif - Royal Hotness x Coffee