Cham Cham Cham - Battle of Villains

SnowBlob

@Darkarcana @mademoiselle @Chocolate all your pics are :btsjinok: 

LOL even you can find Hyun Bin role as villain @Chocolate >.<

@mademoiselle hope once the game starts then it becomes clearer to how it's played out....err...hopefully :idk: I've never done this before either..in my mind it's gonna work...irl...who knows :P 

@NiteWalker heheheheh... isn't 2 considered 'multiple'? :jkbtsthink:

• Like 1
  • Haha 6
  • Heart Eyes 1

Currently watching: 1night2days s4; Arashi's Diary: Voyage; Undercover; Rewatch: Signal 

:heiboi: *sniff 🌻* ...cough..fan fiction 

3ri9g11lpgl51.pngThere was once a man, that told me Sundrop flowers, meant “I’m waiting for you.” So he often drop sundrops at my corridor. With a note he said “Just a few more darling.” I waited...I waited...a year later...he came to my house and he asked me, “Do you know what I meant by a few more?” I shook my head, he gave me a canna and lay it on my hand. “The happy ending is here.” He said. 

Needless to say...I know what he did. He kills people with poison and electrocution. Just like a thistle. A flower have its charisma, but it can be deadly as well....But why am I so attracted to him:idk:...

yay for villains!

• Haha 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Shocked 1

💉🌼🔪🌼💉

“A romantic who likes flowers.”

Watchlist: Mouse, Deluxe Taxi, Daebak Haunted House

ezgif-com-crop-5.gif

Mine will for sure be my dearest oppa who alternates btwn good & evil . Lee Joon Hyuk in Designated Survivor 60 Days. Poor fella was just  disillusioned :cry:  hR8f0ud.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 6
  • Awesome 1

Mon-Tues : Doom, Racket Boys Wed-Thurs : Monthly House (16 June), Thurs: Hospital Playlist (17 June)  Sat - Nevertheless (19 June) Sat- Sun: Mine, Bossam C-drama : - My Dear Guardian, The Rebel

5 hours ago, SnowBlob said:

hope once the game starts then it becomes clearer to how it's played out....err...hopefully :idk: I've never done this before either..in my mind it's gonna work...irl...who knows :P 

For those who didn't know about the game, here is some clips about how the game played in running man. (They haven't played this game yet in 2D1N?) 

Spoiler

As far as I know, there is 2 side, the offense and the defense. The offense will be the one who decide the direction (left or right) and the defense has to move their head on the opposite way to win (ex: offense move their hand to right and the defense move their head to left). The defense will lose when they move to the same directions as the offense (ex: offense -> right ; defense -> right)

Most of the cham cham cham game that I've seen, the loser got punished by getting hit.

I guess on this battle of villains, the offense side is probably the EO (they decide which direction they will attack) and us the participants will become the defense side. This game is really depend with luck :MewGiggle:

I don't know whether I'll be active enough to join the whole rounds. So far there were only handsome villains. Hmm I'll use the female villain then.

Kim Joo Young from Sky Castle (played by actress Kim Seo Hyung)

Reason: Imagine having a tutor like her. *shudders*

Left

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT439cvFqQIuwo0jINfsqn

Right

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSB1jOxX37sejmGJ2zXxf8

pictures credit: google

• Like 3
  • Insightful 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Clapping Hands 3

Currently watching : Daebak Real Estate, Revolutionary Sisters, Mine, Undercover, Doom at Your Service, Racket Boys

videoplayback-10.gif

My baby killed Ahn Nae Sung and then I get to know that Ahn Nae Sung will be his dad in Mouse:MewGiggle:Thanks to ahn nae sung, I get to see baby's precious handsome bad boy face :smile:He killed Kim Min Jae too,

in this story...all with the help of poison...he seriously must have drugged me with his love potion hahaha

In busted..He is a serial killer. Killed a total of...7-8 people now...haha though can't see him act/reenact his magic show kill, but I know...he must be very charismatic...hahaha......not a drama...but I just want him to be included..haha...

This is for players who wonder what is this drama...it's not a drama but a variety show haha...dressed up as a drama. Haha

And I'm bored! Haha

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

💉🌼🔪🌼💉

“A romantic who likes flowers.”

Watchlist: Mouse, Deluxe Taxi, Daebak Haunted House

ezgif-com-crop-5.gif

@im0202 come and join whenever you can if you want... As @LaLa you can always join even just 1 round or 2 or more it's up to you :laugh:

Thank you @LaLa for summarizing what Cham Cham cham game is like :taebtsthanks: yes the EO will be on the offense side... And the good thing is there s no punishment if you lose (but feel free to knock your head yourself with plastic hammer if you are that keen hahaahhaahhahahaah)

@SilverMoonTea this game purpose has side railed... I was creating it NOT for the purpose of showcasing the jawline and the coolness of oppas looking left and right :idk: 

@Darkarcana huh? So Busted actually is a game of catching serial killer?? Ahahha unfortunately this game isnt gonna be as dark as your fav drama genre :p

• Like 1
  • Haha 9

Currently watching: 1night2days s4; Arashi's Diary: Voyage; Undercover; Rewatch: Signal 

4 minutes ago, SnowBlob said:

Who is this mo tae gu you ladies are talking about? So popular but not yet chosen? :lol:

@mademoiselle no worries if you miss some rounds.... You can still win if you re lucky! Hehehe

Did you not watch Voice season 1? Kim Jae Wook is Mo Tae Gu. It made him a famous psycho at the time. 

Luck? Hmm, not so lucky in real life but will see whether I'll have better luck with cyber life xD

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Haha 3
  • Shocked 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
28 minutes ago, SnowBlob said:

Who is this mo tae gu you ladies are talking about? So popular but not yet chosen? 

You do not know Mo Tae Gu yet? I hereby sentence you to watch first season of Voice. Who takes a bath with blood of their victims!?!  

@NiteWalker I second having Han Yu Ra as villainess of the year. All those screaming and scheming... 😆

Edited by ktcjdrama
  • Haha 8
  • Shocked 2

bwYKzQ9.png
cr: silverhtree

Currently watching: Bossam // Mine // Doom // Gumiho

@mademoiselle @ktcjdrama Ehhh...I actually did watch Voice season 1 (and all subsequent seasons too)... no wonder that name Mo Tae Gu sounds familiar. However...pardon my really bad memory...even just then I checked Asianwiki for Voice and saw Kim Jae Wook's pic and  the YouTube video ktcjdrama gave... I can't recall!!! What's wrong with me??? :idk: Really... only a few scenes were familiar but even that I can't connect it with anything. I suppose Voice Season 1 didn't leave that much impression on me then since I only watched it for Jang Hyun and the genre :jiminbtsshh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 8
  • Shocked 1

56 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

You'll have to nominate, I've used up my quota. 

I might have to if no one does, but I shall wait a bit first. :eeeee:

9 minutes ago, SnowBlob said:

now who is this min tae gu again...dont tell me they're played by the same actor

Hahaha! Min Tae Gu is played by Hyun Bin. He is the villain @Chocolate nominated. Haha!

Can we call Vincenzo a cute villain? Because he's not really a hero....this is my attempt to plug Song Joong Ki in everything. :laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 7
  • Shocked 1

Here you go....this is definitely one of the worst villainess i seen for this year or maybe since last year.......she never say sorry...and she never ask for forgiveness either.....and she only went crazy and never stop demanding hahaha...i guess i like the way it ended for her...cause i wont be able to take it if she ask for forgiveness and everyone start saying 'oh....she is sorry....lets us let bygones by bygones instead'

KDrama Daily: Main in Veil

Villainess: Han Yura

QsElnrm.pngMEPN5gA.png

• Haha 3
  • Shocked 1
  • Clapping Hands 2