Cham Cham Cham - Battle of Villains

SnowBlob

4 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

You're gonna always win if you post this pic.... 

@katakwasabi is very clever I'm telling you. She's the only one who can get out of choosing one villain since SSR plays a lot of villain characters and now look what she did~ :jiminbtssigh:

@ssteph hahahahahaha... :btsjinok: no problem~ if you decide to join, truly what you need to care about is posting a pic per round. that's all :P 

@Alice Wonderland ahhh..see this is another one..I have a feeling I watched this drama already but no recollection about it either :BulbaConfused:

@ktcjdrama ekkk... are you following @katakwasabi path ? Is Remember another drama or is that one drama 'The Girl who sees smell and remember'? 

• Haha 6

Currently watching: 1night2days s4; Arashi's Diary: Voyage; The Great Escape S4; The Soldiers

@SnowBlob he was acting like a snob lawyer who takes bribes and does dirty suffs for the rich. But something behund all this ugly deeds, he has other plans for goodness. Well, it was good story and I watched it when I didnt really watch too many dramas back then. So it's fun. 

Btw which round we're in now? I read the games rule but dont really get it well, but I just post something and let me know how do we know somone ins winning or losing the round. 

• Haha 6

@Alice Wonderland KYK is my oppa too. And I really like Lookout a lot. That was a great show in my opinion , and I liked that he played a shady character. Poor @SnowBlob..think you watch so many crime dramas that all the villains look the same to you now. @katakwasabi 's gif is so nice!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: The Impossible Heir - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - In Blossom, Guess Who I Am

Ooohh @SnowBlob this novelist chef is so scary!! He look nice at the beginning but he was so evil. 

6e42d359cc758779db08ddf5df450308a39ddc8b

He gives death due date. 😲😲😱

@abs-oluteM agreed. I like how he hides his true emotion and fakes those smiles to deceive his opponents.

Ooohhh @ktcjdrama yes yes... min is one of my fave villains. It was first time I see PBG and fall for him, for this evil role he plays. Lols

original.gif

• Haha 5
  • Shocked 1

@Alice Wonderland hahahah...the battle hasn't started yet~ it will officially start tomorrow at unknown time to you (only I do) so just check back every now and then. 

@abs-oluteM I do watch too many detective/procedural/crime dramas I think and the problem is I don't have enough brain space to store all the information. The ones that I remember will be the ones that leave very deep impression :heiboi: which are not a lot.... 

@ktcjdrama :shocked2: ok ok..I'll let you and katakwasabi have your cheeky ways :P 

• Haha 6

Currently watching: 1night2days s4; Arashi's Diary: Voyage; The Great Escape S4; The Soldiers

2 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

It's so hard to find a picture of him looking left and right though... I tried from Girl Who Sees Smell but since it's from Netflix, it won't allow me to screenshot. And I cannot find the episodes elsewhere anymore coz it's an old drama. I found two, but not from Girl.

Try it on viu, they has this show too. 

Ooh okay @SnowBlob I'll try to come a lot more often... well when I will reach 100$ lols.. I want that panda noodle!!!

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

@ktcjdrama perhaps following katak's path is not meant to be for you?? :laugh: 

Spoiler

although honestly I won't be checking whether or not the pics come from the said drama :P how would I know anyway (shrugs) 

@Alice Wonderland awesome~ remember it's a game of luck! so even if you miss a few rounds, you can still come out as a winner :P

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, SnowBlob said:

perhaps following katak's path is not meant to be for you??

To be fair, her oppa plays one too many villain roles so it's easier for her :laugh:

Anyway, Namgoon Min is another villain on par with Shin Sung Rok.  His villain role from Girl Who Sees Smell is a well known chef by profession, who is a serial killer with prosopagnosia (this fancy term I learned only from kdrama, lol, it's aka face blindness). He loves book, and is called the Barcode Killer because he kidnapped his victims, put them in a white room like those in mental institute and made them write diaries/journals before killing them. 

• Like 4
  • Shocked 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Kidnapping // Dog Day // Lovers // Vote

@SilverMoonTea gaspssss..... how..how..how...did I forget that my bunny is also a villain!!!! Look @LaLa I was wrong before...now I know whom I'd choose if I played this game... SNOWBALL!!!! 

@SilverMoonTea kekekeke...  the hand will be a plain hand though..nothing fancy.. I can't be bothered looking for, cutting and editing Snowball hand :p 

• Haha 7

3 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

You're gonna always win if you post this pic.... :laugh:

Yes. That is the plan :heiboi:

3 hours ago, SnowBlob said:

@katakwasabi is very clever I'm telling you. She's the only one who can get out of choosing one villain since SSR plays a lot of villain characters and now look what she did~ :jiminbtssigh:

2 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

To be fair, her oppa plays one too many villain roles so it's easier for her :laugh:

Utv57D.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

81NYo5.gif - Royal Hotness x Coffee

To All Participants,

The thread is now locked until Round 1 begins. 

'When will it start?' you might ask. And the answer is 'no one knows, only I do'. 

But I'll give you one clue, it will start anytime after 9am KST (it can be a few minutes after or it can be a few hours later).

Remember, this game is to test your vigilance and your luck!

Good luck, Villains~ :MewWave:

Note: There's a slight change of plan. The plan was to already show the direction of the hand when the posts' hidden, but then I realised the staff would still be able to see this. SO... I'm asking for all your trust. I have pre-planned all the directions and the points but I can't show you those. Just trust me that I will not be changing the plan and will follow it through to ensure fairness. @im0202 and @LaLa will also receive the list to help check at the end of the event if we follow it correctly.

~SnowBlob~

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Party! 5

Round 1

The hero you're up against is 

Spoiler

Eriko Osawa from BOSS (played by gorgeous Amami Yuki)

xdzZzPY.png

Do you think you can beat her? She's the BOSS and she's really smart at catching and getting perpetrators to confess!

giphy.gif

• Like 3
  • Party! 1

waiting for participants' 'answer' :brb: 

you may post your answer already for Round 1..it has begun..I'm just not gonna tag anyone since it's supposed to be your duty to check back :Ghastlel:

Meanwhile I'm gonna enjoy my lunch now..munchie munchie..

• Haha 6

18 hours ago, SnowBlob said:

If any of you miss the introduction, you can always jump straight into the battle! 

Yay! I did but actually didn't miss the train after all :smile:

18 hours ago, SnowBlob said:

No brain required

How lucky I am! THIS is right up my alley. Perfect for me! :MewGiggle:

I don't think I see any C-drama villians so far, let alone a female villian. Hmm...

087bb0711ada215eafddefc368784578.gifI'll be "slapping" back! :smug:

• Haha 5

Current Faves: Undercover & Mine & Bossam (Kdramas); The Handmaid's Tale (US Drama)l  

Watching: A Good Supper, Court Lady...  Waiting: Red Sky, Love (Season 2), Penthouse (Season 3)...