Cham Cham Cham - Battle of Villains

SnowBlob

@katakwasabi oooo..are you sure you want to look to the left???:pandajustright:

@oppasaranghaeyo hellllooooo!! You can choose a cdrama villlain and just post 1 pic looking to the right or left.. Those two pikachu :pandarage2:

@Tofu ahahahahhahahahahaa.....that's not a bad strategy...lucky it's 50 50 chance and not like ABCD multiple choice :p

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Awesome 1

Currently watching: 1night2days s4; Arashi's Diary: Voyage; The Great Escape S4; The Soldiers

On 2/23/2021 at 1:39 AM, Chocolate said:

Hyun Bin as Min Tae Gu in the movie, The Negotiation.

Awww... that's my oppa, my villian oppa! Such a bada**0_o :love:

On 2/23/2021 at 5:28 AM, abs-oluteM said:

Mine will for sure be my dearest oppa who alternates btwn good & evil . Lee Joon Hyuk

Oh YES! Another oppa villian I'd "die" in his arms for whatever reason he wants to "kill"  haha...:wow:

On 2/23/2021 at 8:00 AM, LaLa said:

As far as I know, there is 2 side, the offense and the defense. The offense will be the one who decide the direction (left or right) and the defense has to move their head on the opposite way to win (ex: offense move their hand to right and the defense move their head to left). The defense will lose when they move to the same directions as the offense (ex: offense -> right ; defense -> right)

Most of the cham cham cham game that I've seen, the loser got punished by getting hit.

I guess on this battle of villains, the offense side is probably the EO (they decide which direction they will attack) and us the participants will become the defense side. This game is really depend with luck :MewGiggle:

Wah... For the liteness of my "brain" I just cannot compute this at all. Is this really a "no need to bring your brain" game?:laugh:

I'm thinking (which I don't often do haha)... perhaps I should flip out and leave it to the smarties here... :thinking:

On 2/23/2021 at 8:00 AM, LaLa said:

This game is really depend with luck :MewGiggle:

But wait! Really? All about LUCK? I think I've got plenty of luck this NIU year... or so I'm told :wow: TBH I'm still tracking through to make sure I will not end up "choosing" a villian in duplication.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Current Faves: Undercover & Mine & Bossam (Kdramas); The Handmaid's Tale (US Drama)l  

Watching: A Good Supper, Court Lady...  Waiting: Red Sky, Love (Season 2), Penthouse (Season 3)...  

I will be back…. and I am back – Oseme Odigie – Techguy 

Found my SHE villian :duckhearts: It was tough cos there are so many.

My choice: SHE is Cha Luo (姹萝), the Magnate of Gui Hua from Bloody Romance (媚者无疆).

A supporting character but such a bada** SHE villian. SHE assigns assassins their missions, and absolutely loathes the FL. Cha Luo was portrayed by actress Jill Hsu.
6730bf3fdcd5ee07c1ad23881f965dd3c7fe89car1-620-902v2_hq.jpgBloody%2BRomance%2BStills6.jpg

Are these right/left pics good enough? Hope so.

For Round 1:

Spoiler

6730bf3fdcd5ee07c1ad23881f965dd3c7fe89car1-620-902v2_hq.jpg

PS: I hope I'm playing the game correctly. :pandapray:

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Clapping Hands 1

Current Faves: Undercover & Mine & Bossam (Kdramas); The Handmaid's Tale (US Drama)l  

Watching: A Good Supper, Court Lady...  Waiting: Red Sky, Love (Season 2), Penthouse (Season 3)...  

@oppasaranghaeyo @Chocolate chose to turn right!

While @katakwasabi @Tofu @NiteWalker chose to turn left. 

Hahahahahahahhahahahaah (evil laugh) my hero this round is pretty strong....hoping to beat most people here :Ghastlel:

@oppasaranghaeyo pure luck. 100%. But that depends whether you will succumb to pressure or mind games..:heiboi:

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

Currently watching: 1night2days s4; Arashi's Diary: Voyage; The Great Escape S4; The Soldiers

7 minutes ago, oppasaranghaeyo said:

My choice: SHE is Cha Luo (姹萝), the Magnate of Gui Hua from Bloody Romance (媚者无疆).

A supporting character but such a bada** SHE villian. SHE assigns assassins their missions, and absolutely loathes the FL. Cha Luo was portrayed by actress Jill Hsu.

is that also the show where Puff Guo was in?

• Like 4
  • Clapping Hands 1

@SnowBlob I got the notification for your message but as I promised, I didn't open it at all. :smile:

I used the little free time I have during lunch to join the first round. Will luck on my side or not, I don't know hahaha

Cham cham cham

Spoiler

My answer right

spacer.png

Hopefully the picture load alright since I'm using phone

@SilverMoonTeacome come unnie time to make this thread for oppa appreciation posts :laugh:

Edited by LaLa
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Clapping Hands 1

Currently Watching List:

K-drama: The Real Has Come, See You in My 19th Life 

K-variety: 

@SilverMoonTea heheheheheheh.... do you think we would go for the left again this time? :jkbtsthink:  

Welcome to round 2~ 

If you miss round 1...worry not; just say too bad too sad :P 

To check the tally and result from round 1 - go to one of the pinned posts on the top~

I wonder whether Jin Hyuk arch nemesis (ehem MTG) will appear this round and whether he's gonna beat the mighty cop??? :heiboi:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

So far... 1 left - mademoiselle vs 1 right - SilverMoonTea :brb:

SnowBlob here is clocking out from JH. Will be back tomorrow night 

BUT the battle rounds will continue. Our lovely Baby Kermit is taking over until I'm back. 

See you after a few rounds and don't forget to have fun! 

:MewWave:

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Star Struck 1
  • Party! 1

2 hours ago, SnowBlob said:

@LaLa thank youu..and you re too nice notifying silvermoontea LOL... Otherwise she might miss this round

I'm doing that to make her earn more points and after she became rich I'll ask for some gifts :BulbaOWO: *poke @SilverMoonTea *

Round 2

Cham cham cham

Spoiler

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSB1jOxX37sejmGJ2zXxf8

@abs-oluteM I haven't see your oppa pictures yet? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Currently Watching List:

K-drama: The Real Has Come, See You in My 19th Life 

K-variety: 

On 2/23/2021 at 12:52 PM, SnowBlob said:

Tally

Kang Woo Hyun from Trap (played by  Lee Seo Jin) @SilverMoonTea 

0  Flower Killer from Busted ('played by' Lee Seung Gi) @Darkarcana 

Lee Sung Hoon from Duel (played by Yang Se Jong)@mademoiselle 

1 Min Tae Gu from The Negotiation (played by Hyun Bin) - not to be confused with another villain with different surname :jhopebtsidea:)@Chocolate 

Oh Young Seok from Designated Survivor (played by Lee Joon Hyuk)@abs-oluteM 

Kim Soo Young from Sky Castle (played by Kim Seo Hyung)@LaLa 

Han Yoo Ra from Man in a Veil (played by Lee Chae Young)@NiteWalker 

0 Shin Sung Rok, the villain who has stolen her heart@katakwasabi 

Mo Tae Gu from Voice 1 (played by Kim Jae Wook)@OsmanthusTea 

Choi Sung Jae from Oh My Ghost (played by Lim Ju Hwan) @Tofu 

Jang Do Han from Lookout (played by Kim Young Kwang)@Alice Wonderland 

Kwon Jae Hee and Nam Gyoo Han from The Girl Who Sees Smells and Remember (played by Namgoong Min) @ktcjdrama

Cha Luo from Bloody Romance (played by Jill Hsu) @oppasaranghaeyo

Result

Round 1 - won against Eriko Osawa: Min Tae Gu; Kim Soo Young; Cha Luo

:lol:

I am confused. So did Min Tae Gu win or lose? There is 1 point next to the name but result says "won against" 😵

Is the "hero" (Jang Hyuk in round 2) photo that you show us a clue? If not, what is the purpose of the photo? 🤔

My choice for round 2

Spoiler

Come have a lollipop

EG9yqht.jpg

Edited by Chocolate
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4
8 hours ago, SnowBlob said:

pure luck. 100%. But that depends whether you will succumb to pressure or mind games..:heiboi:

ikr haha :PsyWhat:

8 hours ago, SnowBlob said:

No one wants to change side? Wink wink

Ahhh starting to play psygame *winkwinkback* 

quick checkin to play... I shall take the challenge lol

For Round 2:

Spoiler

Bloody%2BRomance%2BStills6.jpg

GOOD LUCK to all JH chingudeul:MewHi:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • Party! 1