Cham Cham Cham - Battle of Villains

SnowBlob

8 hours ago, stroppyse said:

Round 3 has now ended. Keep an eye out for Round 4 which will begin soon.

Dang! Missed R3  :eeeee:

For Round 4:

Spoiler

Bloody+Romance+Stills6.jpg

Btw, do we have to stick with the same villian for all rounds? Or can we change to another per round?

Anyone? TIA.:smile:

5 hours ago, Chocolate said:

but but but... I was sleeping during round 3 😭

lol same boat. you know what they say? "you snooze, you lose" :MewGiggle:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Current Faves: Undercover & Mine & Bossam (Kdramas); The Handmaid's Tale (US Drama)l  

Watching: A Good Supper, Court Lady...  Waiting: Red Sky, Love (Season 2), Penthouse (Season 3)...  

Can I be honest..I still don't understand how this game works...but I am just finding it a good excuse to post oppa's pic

Facing left .... cham x 3 and I swear this was in DS 60:GrowDerp:

4wqU8AM.gif

@oppasaranghaeyo think need to use same villain but can be different pics

@OsmanthusTea @ktcjdrama @LaLa @Darkarcana @oppasaranghaeyo@AwkwarDerp @NiteWalker  @Chocolate @Alice Wonderland remember to post

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 7
  • Heart Eyes 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - 

Master Shifu :heart: 

I'm back..and what did I miss? Wow.. we got some ties at first place currently :SquirtleSquadCool:

@SilverMoonTea Fighting! You can do it with your dimple oppa ~~ Let's show 'em age has nothing to do with winning or losing :pandapopcorn:

@abs-oluteM LOLOLOL... yup keep it simple mama abs..just post one pic per round that's all. But..which part of it you still don't understand? :PsyWhat:

• Haha 7

Currently watching: 1night2days s4; Arashi's Diary: Voyage; The Great Escape S4; The Soldiers

@abs-oluteM YES...see you got it. So you win if you turn left while my hand points to the right! But the thing is you don't know where we're going to point to :P that's where the luck comes in~ 

7 minutes ago, katakwasabi said:

Why didn't I get a point for round 4? Oh Tae Suk looked at the opposite side 🥲

Did you not? I can try checking it...but it will be a while..my brain atm going at 1km/hr hahahahahahah. Hang on tight.

@joccu__ :MewHi: want to come and play? 

@oppasaranghaeyo hmm..preferably just stick with the same villain..you can post different pics of that villain though. Or..you can choose different villains played by the same actor/actress you currently have :) 

@Chocolate the heroes offer no clue.. just for fun and while there are so many villains..there are so many heroes too :EeveeBye:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Heart Eyes 1

Currently watching: 1night2days s4; Arashi's Diary: Voyage; The Great Escape S4; The Soldiers

Yeah I'm confused too. I thought if you face away from the hand, you lose and that's confirmed by Round 1 result. For round 1, the hand was pEXEJqm.gif and Min Tae Gu was looking at the hand y5kLL1e.jpg. Round 2 is also pEXEJqm.gifbut I earn 2 points with this pic QOE9-CX6-AG9-SDHIVGFRJH.jpg?

Round 4 is also pEXEJqm.gif and I use DCho0g-KUMAEh-5z-jpg-large.jpg but no points.

:BulbaConfused:

Help! LOL

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Haha 5

@abs-oluteM@mademoiselle you're right to be confused :laugh: I think round 2 to round 4 were tallied wrongly :psweatduck: HAHAHAHHAHAHA

In Cham Cham Cham game.. you lose if you turn to the same direction with the hand right? So Round 1 should be correct..... right??? (now why am I asking participants for help?!?@!?!?) :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

1 minute ago, SnowBlob said:

@abs-oluteM@mademoiselle you're right to be confused :laugh: I think round 2 to round 4 were tallied wrongly :psweatduck: HAHAHAHHAHAHA

In Cham Cham Cham game.. you lose if you turn to the same direction with the hand right? So Round 1 should be correct..... right??? (now why am I asking participants for help?!?@!?!?) :lol:

Hahahahaha can't help you. I'm confused already. Maybe it might be good if you dumb it down for us with pictures before Round 5 ends.

All this time, my understanding of this game when played in real life, the person is not supposed to turn their head the direction the opponent's hand tells them to turn...?

• Like 1
  • Haha 6
5 minutes ago, SnowBlob said:

Did you not? I can try checking it...but it will be a while..my brain atm going at 1km/hr hahahahahahah. Hang on tight.

Yes I didn't get points for round 4 🥲. Gumawo for checking!~

5th round cham cham cham!

Spoiler

Prisoner Chan Gil body facing left 👈🏻

0002645983_001_20170401110118166.jpg&typ

Movie: The Prison

• Like 1
  • Star Struck 3
  • Clapping Hands 2

81NYo5.gif - Royal Hotness x Coffee

@mademoiselle so yes...not supposed to turn to the same direction as EO's hand. 

Ok for example... 

if the round has this hand

vceTyHh.gif

you will lose if your pic is 

DCho0g-KUMAEh-5z-jpg-large.jpg

Because my hand is pointing to the right and the villain's face is turning to the right (from our POV)

:btsjinok:

Now I'm gonna fix the tally ~~ 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5
  • Insightful 1
  • Haha 1

Everyone...

I fixed the tally. I apologise for those who thought they currently won... actually... you do not :MonkaTang: Try your luck again in the next rounds. You can do it~ 

1mg79BK.gif

@SilverMoonTea now you'll be delighted to know that your dimple oppa is lucky~ look at your points! 

@katakwasabi fixed!

@mademoiselle LOLOLOLOL... don't worry I'll be kind.. this round still has a good few hours to go~~ 

@joccu__ it's easy :Ghastlel: pick a villain..and just post his/her face looking left OR right on each round. Let me do the rest~

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 2

On 2/23/2021 at 12:52 PM, SnowBlob said:

Tally

Kang Woo Hyun from Trap (played by  Lee Seo Jin) @SilverMoonTea 

2  Flower Killer from Busted ('played by' Lee Seung Gi) @Darkarcana 

Lee Sung Hoon from Duel (played by Yang Se Jong)@mademoiselle 

1 Min Tae Gu from The Negotiation (played by Hyun Bin) - not to be confused with another villain with different surname :jhopebtsidea:)@Chocolate 

Oh Young Seok from Designated Survivor (played by Lee Joon Hyuk)@abs-oluteM 

Kim Soo Young from Sky Castle (played by Kim Seo Hyung)@LaLa 

Han Yoo Ra from Man in a Veil (played by Lee Chae Young)@NiteWalker 

Shin Sung Rok, the villain who has stolen her heart@katakwasabi 

Mo Tae Gu from Voice 1 (played by Kim Jae Wook)@OsmanthusTea 

Choi Sung Jae from Oh My Ghost (played by Lim Ju Hwan) @Tofu 

Jang Do Han from Lookout (played by Kim Young Kwang)@Alice Wonderland 

Kwon Jae Hee and Nam Gyoo Han from The Girl Who Sees Smells and Remember (played by Namgoong Min) @ktcjdrama

1 Cha Luo from Bloody Romance (played by Jill Hsu) @oppasaranghaeyo

0 Lee Yoo Bum from While You Were Sleeping (played by Lee Sang Yeob) @AwkwarDerp

Result

Round 1 (+1) - won against Eriko Osawa: Min Tae Gu; Kim Soo Young; Cha Luo

Round 2 (+2) - won against Moo Jin Hyuk: Kang Woo Hyun; Flower Killer; Kim Soo Young

Round 3 (+3) - won against Vincenzo Cassano: Kang Woo Hyun; Shin Sung Rok

Round 4 (+2) - won against Suga: Choi Sung Jae; Shin Sung Rok; Lee Sung Hoon

My Min Tae Gu went from winner to loser! :cry:

I'm still confused by the scoring system. If we are at Round 5 which has not closed, how do some oppas have 5 points already? Or is it that some rounds get more than 1 point? :thinking:

8 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Whaaat? I didn’t know the game has started. Missed so many rounds. But anyway, I still don’t know how to play the game too!!? 

The strategy is to just post a left or right pic as soon as you are here. Don't wait or the round may be over. They don't care if it is sleeping time! And the EOs are working 2 time zones! Which direction to choose - just follow @SilverMoonTea or @katakwasabi!

Edited by Chocolate
  • Haha 6
  • Clapping Hands 1