Cham Cham Cham - Battle of Villains

SnowBlob

@Chocolate poor chocolate :nervous: went from winner to...ehemmm... @mademoiselle is correct.. so each round has different points...hence making the winners to be super lucky :) But worry not, direction and points are already pre-planned and we can confirm that at the end of the event that EO never cheats :Ghastlel:  (well..but if we did get things wrong - because there are so many things to look at :poliWeird: - we'll try to rectify it soon!) 

And yes...some rounds can go for hours and hours while others might go for short hours :psweatduck: 

Round 5 has ended. 

Round 6 will start soon~ 

Round 5

vceTyHh.gif

1 point

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Clapping Hands 1

Currently watching: 1night2days s4; Arashi's Diary: Voyage; The Great Escape S4; The Soldiers

Round 6

The hero that you're facing this time is...

Spoiler

Detective Conan/Shinichi Kudo

e1Q6mq2.jpg

Don't think you can ever beat this boy! He's so smart he never fails to deduce anything and gets the right perp! 

So, get ready, get set, GO!

giphy.gif

• Like 3
  • Party! 2

Currently watching: 1night2days s4; Arashi's Diary: Voyage; The Great Escape S4; The Soldiers

Aigoo....lucky I checked because I forgot to unlock the thread. Otherwise I'd be wondering why no one answers when I end this round :zzzz:

LOL..it's really funny how the recurring 'theme' of this thread's conversation is: "I don't really understand how to play this game" . :pandajustright:

But as long as you all have fun - no worries at all :pandapopcorn:

It's getting late for me~ I'm gonna go and have a good night :pandasleep:

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Oooh Detective Conan! The only manga that I'm still reading until now.. No matter how brilliant Conan / Shinichi is, he never goes to the second grade elementary.. I've been following the manga when I was in my 10s and now I'm already in my mid 20s hahaha.. The only positive side is that all the characters never aged :laugh:

Round 6 cham cham cham

Spoiler

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSB1jOxX37sejmGJ2zXxf8

@SnowBlobcome come and join @SilverMoonTeaand I talking about Jo In Sung in his newest variety show xD

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Shocked 1

Currently Watching List:

K-drama: The Real Has Come, See You in My 19th Life 

K-variety: 

4 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Had you not ask @SnowBlob, your poor OYS will have more points 🤣

But even though oppa is a villain, he will want to win the honest way ..:pandaevil:

cham x 3 ...give him a smiley photo...maybe this may give him luck

428f5f2ec7fcc75ef3be06c8a8d8b663.jpg

• Haha 6
  • Star Struck 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

1 hour ago, LaLa said:

The only manga that I'm still reading until now.. No matter how brilliant Conan / Shinichi is, he never goes to the second grade elementary..

:smile: the only manga that I collect... along with some of the special short editions. Don't enjoy watching the anime as much though.

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

19 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

Oh my you really have a fast pace here. Seems like I missed six rounds by now. :scaredpanda2: I guess I participate in the next event. 

You can still participate...I have yet to get any points. You might just end up winning or beating my score because this is a game of luck like the playing the lottery. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

@abs-oluteMAlright then. Time to make a choice. 

Hoping I am doing everything correct. 

I choose Park Se-Young as Choi Soo-Yeon from the 2017 SBS Drama Whisper. Why?  Because she is as beautiful as cold aswell. Playing dirty, doing really bad stuff while still being very loyal and lovely to the people she loves. 

Left & Right
xlhi4oox.jpg xpt5xk6s.jpg

Edited by Dhakra
  • Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 3

I had to snooze, so I know I had to lose some haha:zzzz: Perhaps I will "switch" my "strategy" for the weekend. What's that? I am aiming for "first" from behind:MewGiggle::MewGiggle:

Spoiler

Bloody%2BRomance%2BStills6.jpg

• Haha 3
  • Clapping Hands 1

Current Faves: Undercover & Mine & Bossam (Kdramas); The Handmaid's Tale (US Drama)l  

Watching: A Good Supper, Court Lady...  Waiting: Red Sky, Love (Season 2), Penthouse (Season 3)...  

Good morning from my time~ I just woke up :pandasleep:

@LaLa @ktcjdrama I love Conan too! Never collects the comic books though just borrowed from friends and library. But now I read it online :SquirtleNiceAhah: Apart from shinichi..I actually love all the other detectives...like Heiji and the 3 police detectives (can't remember the name...one with a darker skin, a lady and a skinny detective). I also love the FBI/CIA  like Akai etc. But I must confess it gets really confusing who is from what and whether s/he a baddie (I have to check wikipedia >.< )

@LaLa @SilverMoonTea is it good? I know he has the supermarket variety with CTH. I like both of them :wow: but the theme doesn't sound like it's interesting?? 

@Dhakra helllooo!! :MewHi: welcome to this event. Glad you decided to join :) Hmmm... I couldn't actually see your chosen pic but I'm guessing your Choi Seo Yoon is turning right??? 

@oppasaranghaeyo awww...'first' from behind :PsyWhat: maybe next time I should create an event where people should aim to lose! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Heart Eyes 1

Round 7

The hero that you're facing this time is...

Spoiler

My name is Kong, King Kong

zR8LGy9.jpg

I'm not the brainiest among the bunch, but I'm still of above-average intelligence and I'm super strong. I can smash you to pieces!

So, get ready, get set, GO!

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Party! 3