Cham Cham Cham - Battle of Villains

SnowBlob

Wow... @Chocolate and @abs-oluteM combining power: sweet+ military to beat Kong ... Don't think Kong likes sweet though??? He likes meat? I actually don't know what he eats ... maybe he's a herbivore?? :idk:

Facing to the right are the ordinary villains with guns and brains (and handsome looks) @katakwasabi @SilverMoonTea @Alice Wonderland

Which side will you join?? :pandaheadstomp:

• Haha 6

Currently watching: 1night2days s4; Arashi's Diary: Voyage; The Great Escape S4; The Soldiers

45 minutes ago, SnowBlob said:

Wow... @Chocolate and @abs-oluteM combining power: sweet+ military to beat Kong ... Don't think Kong likes sweet though??? He likes meat? I actually don't know what he eats ... maybe he's a herbivore?? 

Facing to the right are the ordinary villains with guns and brains (and handsome looks) @katakwasabi @SilverMoonTea @Alice Wonderland

Which side will you join?? 

Die lah. I’m facing the same direction as @abs-oluteM Should MTG change to follow SSR :thinking:

• Haha 6

@Chocolate you still have time to change!! go go go~~~ but if you die after you change then don't blame me ok :KittyGun:

@mademoiselle how's your facial masking btw? how come you're doing facial mask in the morning? :pandahehe: 

I'm actually looking forward to the upcoming movie Godzilla vs Kong. I thought both of them are the good guys? (shrugs) Haven't been going to cinema in a while but I did manage to go watch WW84 in cinema a few months ago. 

:MonkaTang: gotta go do chores now

• Haha 6

Currently watching: 1night2days s4; Arashi's Diary: Voyage; The Great Escape S4; The Soldiers

10 minutes ago, SnowBlob said:

@Chocolate you still have time to change!! go go go~~~ but if you die after you change then don't blame me ok :KittyGun:

@mademoiselle how's your facial masking btw? how come you're doing facial mask in the morning? :pandahehe: 

I'm actually looking forward to the upcoming movie Godzilla vs Kong. I thought both of them are the good guys? (shrugs) Haven't been going to cinema in a while but I did manage to go watch WW84 in cinema a few months ago. 

:MonkaTang: gotta go do chores now

Godzilla & King Kong are neither bad nor good isn't it? They are just by-product of human's hunger for power. They destroy because they were attacked.

Is there a time to do facial mask? I usually do it in the mornings because that's when I remember. Night time mostly automatically put on moisturiser and then forget about everything else...

9 minutes ago, Chocolate said:

Neither did mine 😭😂 May the force be with us! ⚔️

Ohhh maaaan, why didn't I think of using Darth Vadar?! LOLLLL

• Haha 7
3 hours ago, SnowBlob said:

@LaLa @ktcjdrama I love Conan too! Never collects the comic books though just borrowed from friends and library. But now I read it online :SquirtleNiceAhah: Apart from shinichi..I actually love all the other detectives...like Heiji and the 3 police detectives (can't remember the name...one with a darker skin, a lady and a skinny detective). I also love the FBI/CIA  like Akai etc. But I must confess it gets really confusing who is from what and whether s/he a baddie (I have to check wikipedia >.< )

I wish I could collect the comics from the beginning, but alas at that the time comics were released I hadn't follow the series yet and now it's quite hard to find it. But I did bought the comics from the middle volume (I think around vol 40 something I forgot) until now. Once my dream to have a space for a bookshelf or library comes true, I'll put it on the shelf to be admire LOL :laugh: I also follow the manga released online because it's faster than the release books.

Which police officers that you like? Hmm this is the picture of several police that stationed in Tokyo. Which one do you like?

Spoiler

7e9eda44c12e9ed38498e7521a66f949.png

Left to right

Yumi - Chiba - Shiratori - Miwako - Takagi - Megure

3 hours ago, SnowBlob said:

@LaLa @SilverMoonTea is it good? I know he has the supermarket variety with CTH. I like both of them :wow: but the theme doesn't sound like it's interesting?? 

It's funny and pretty relaxing. Because I live in tropical country and never visit other countries when the winter season is happening, the snow view looks beautiful in my eyes. Tae Hyun and In Sung got flustered for operating the store for the first time is also funny. The villagers are pretty cool and even teach them how to operate the business hahaha. Do try the show especially if you like both of them

Cham, forgot about the battle. I don't think Tutor Kim has a good luck in this game. She wins the when points are low and mostly lose or missed the rounds when the points awards are higher. :pandascared:

Spoiler

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSB1jOxX37sejmGJ2zXxf8

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Heart Eyes 2

Currently Watching List:

K-drama: The Real Has Come, See You in My 19th Life 

K-variety: 

Methink Kong loves a damsel in distress and in white.:eeeee:

Naomi Watts and and Andy Serkis | King Kong, 2005. watch this movie free  here… #NaomiWatts | King kong, King kong 2005, King kong skull island

So Cha Luo (too fierce too ruthless) is now a milder baddie Shao Yinchu (Legend of Awakening)... in white flowy gown and a faint smile hehe:PsyWhat:

Spoiler

jillhsuright.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Clapping Hands 1

Current Faves: Undercover & Mine & Bossam (Kdramas); The Handmaid's Tale (US Drama)l  

Watching: A Good Supper, Court Lady...  Waiting: Red Sky, Love (Season 2), Penthouse (Season 3)...  

@mademoiselle true..but for some reasons I still always think Kong and Godzilla are the good guys :pandaheadstomp: Some ppl are guessing that the Godzilla in Kong vs Godzilla will be the bad gorilla (not sure what is...coz I don't follow the comics..shrugs). 

@LaLa actually.. I'm not a big fan of any of the police officers stationed in Tokyo. The 3 detectives I like are the ones that station outside Tokyo...let me check google for the name. Ahh..Kansuke and Morofushi! They're from Nagano. Come here during winter time... I'll show a you a little bit of snow :PsyWhat:

@oppasaranghaeyo hahahahahahah you're so funny! Let's see whether Kong likes your villain because she's so pretty and she's in white (doesn't look like she's in distress though..so...) 

Round 7 - Kong's hand

vceTyHh.gif

1 point - coz he's all power and not so much brain :P 

• Haha 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Star Struck 1
  • Shocked 1

2 hours ago, SnowBlob said:

@LaLa actually.. I'm not a big fan of any of the police officers stationed in Tokyo. The 3 detectives I like are the ones that station outside Tokyo...let me check google for the name. Ahh..Kansuke and Morofushi! They're from Nagano. Come here during winter time... I'll show a you a little bit of snow 

When the pandemic is over, I do wish to travel... 

Ahh you like kansuke and morofushi.. The female police, who do you like? Yui then? Another police from Nagano?

Round 8

Spoiler

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSB1jOxX37sejmGJ2zXxf8

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 2

Currently Watching List:

K-drama: The Real Has Come, See You in My 19th Life 

K-variety: