The Long Ballad / Princess Changge 长歌行 [2021]

23 hours ago, Tofu said:

It's premiering tonight?! 

FINALLY! Thanks for the tag.:GengarCool: 

changgeschedule

CR: Screenshot from teaser.

The schedule...

For Tencent VIP subscribers:

Exclusive premiere at 2230 CST (local time, probably the usual first 8 episodes will be available in advance)
For non-subscribers:

First week (week of premiere): 2 episodes on Thursday and Friday at 2000 CST.

Following weeks: 2 episodes every Monday to Wednesday at 2000 CST.

Another source for watching with subtitles in English and other languages (at some point):

Spoiler

For Viki Standard Pass subscribers:

It looks like the schedule of upload will be on the same days (but probably delayed till post-air timing) as for Tencent non-subscribers. It's showing 2 episodes will be available today. 

changgescheduleviki

CR: Screenshot from https://www.viki.com/tv/37655c-the-long-ballad

Happy Dance GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • Party! 1

Current Faves: Undercover & Mine & Bossam (Kdramas); The Handmaid's Tale (US Drama)l  

Watching: A Good Supper, Court Lady...  Waiting: Red Sky, Love (Season 2), Penthouse (Season 3)...  

On 4/1/2021 at 9:49 PM, Tofu said:

Has anyone managed to catch the first few episodes yet? 

I had to succumb to my "impatience" lol. Although I should not start any other new dramas yet, lol, I took a peek and ended up watching Ep 1 and loved it!

I won't spoil anyone's watching pleasure, save for a few random thoughts:

1. Love the interesting interplay of comics with films:heart:. The cinematography is breathtaking overall!

GIF-ep1-Interesting-Interplay.gif

GIF-ep1-Interesting-Interplay1.gif

2. Not liking the role and overall appearance of ZLS (Ep 1). She's one of my fave actresses, especially after "Dating in the Kitchen" but she seems so timid and lifeless here. Hopefully, there'll be better development in her role later. If not, why take a step back in your popularity and take up this role, ZLS? I haven't read up on this drama and the novel, but I may have to now, for my sanity.

:nervous:

8798a782ly1gp6dezyjgtj20fd0a9wim.jpg

3. I was transported back into the world of Harry Potter, and I must say, I loved it! :love:

GIF-ep1-cuju-game.gif

17 hours ago, Lynne said:

The OST is crazyly good!

Yeah. Love them!

On 4/1/2021 at 10:33 PM, NiteWalker said:

not me yet....im still basking in my YAMH glory lols....

Haha. IKR!

I ought to stop starting new dramas already! So many to keep up with and so little time, even if given 24/7/365, to watch them all! There are good ones airing currently, and more good ones to come for both Cs and Ks! :nervous::laugh: 

• Like 4

Current Faves: Undercover & Mine & Bossam (Kdramas); The Handmaid's Tale (US Drama)l  

Watching: A Good Supper, Court Lady...  Waiting: Red Sky, Love (Season 2), Penthouse (Season 3)...  

1 hour ago, Tofu said:

For some reason, I never thought I would see @NiteWalker post an abs photos. :eeeee:

@abs-oluteM - Maybe you need to watch The Long Ballad to get this thread going? :smug:

im suppose to post and tag @abs-oluteM *ahem*

actually im amaze by WuLei hardwork during the filming....and also Reba is a very steady girl too....at how they all interacted...despite the gloomy and seriousness of the whole story plots feel like to me

• Haha 3