The Long Ballad / Princess Changge 长歌行 [2021]

1 hour ago, oppasaranghaeyo said:

Latest C-rumor mill buzz - to premiere on 3.24 (or thereabout). If true, awesome!

Yay, that will be exciting if it does!! 

So many Korean and highly anticipated Chinese dramas airing this month. I'm having to reshuffle my watch list every week because of it. :scaredpanda2:

• Like 2
On 3/17/2021 at 8:19 AM, Tofu said:

So many Korean and highly anticipated Chinese dramas airing this month. I'm having to reshuffle my watch list every week because of it. :scaredpanda2:

IKR! I had to put a couple on the burner as well. On the bright side, I usually prefer to binge than to "be patient" lol

Btw, @NiteWalker 

Spoiler

When the C-directory has the drama's title but there's no link to any thread, does it mean there's no thread yet? I'm referring to Poetry of the Song Dynasty 大宋宫词 (now known as Palace of Devotion). It's due to premiere on the 20th (YAY!) and so I was going to post the news but not sure if there's a thread yet. 

• Like 1

Current Faves: Undercover & Mine & Bossam (Kdramas); The Handmaid's Tale (US Drama)l  

Watching: A Good Supper, Court Lady...  Waiting: Red Sky, Love (Season 2), Penthouse (Season 3)...  

11 minutes ago, oppasaranghaeyo said:

IKR! I had to put a couple on the burner as well. On the bright side, I usually prefer to binge than to "be patient" lol

Btw, @NiteWalker 

Reveal hidden contents

yes you're right, as sometimes there are too many....so it hards to create them for all....

some fall under rumors only and no confirming cast.....

you can go ahead and tag me once u have the thread up, and i will make the linkage :smile: thanks for checking 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

00695-Xp0ly1gnile6wsokj30rn0rn420.jpg

The C-rumor mill may be right this time. There are more chatter and more news about the drama being released.

:love: New group poster.

pALL.jpg

:heart: New OST cover.

OST-Ending-Jian-by-Zhou-Sheng-cover.jpg

:wow: New Ending OST.

• Clapping Hands 1
  • Party! 1

Current Faves: Undercover & Mine & Bossam (Kdramas); The Handmaid's Tale (US Drama)l  

Watching: A Good Supper, Court Lady...  Waiting: Red Sky, Love (Season 2), Penthouse (Season 3)...  

43 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Will there be a surprise premiere tomorrow? :popcorn:

It would be strange for them not to announce it prior, right? I guess they did it to Word of Honor too so maybe they will announce it hours before it's set to air? :yoongibtspls:

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Tofu said:

It would be strange for them not to announce it prior, right? I guess they did it to Word of Honor too so maybe they will announce it hours before it's set to air?

Maybe they're avoiding the over the top hyping, and would like to see how organic are the numbers of viewers from first day onwards of airing?

• Like 3

spacer.png

Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero

7 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

Maybe they're avoiding the over the top hyping, and would like to see how organic are the numbers of viewers from first day onwards of airing?

I hope so. I know both actors are promoting so hopefully that means something and not that they are just pulling our legs. :pandascared:

• Like 3
6 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

i dont think they will do it this way for Changge...at least not for Dilreba lols

You're right, hehehe! For a while, I thought they'd pull the same thing as Xiao Zhan's previous drama. Now the anticipation for Changge is getting more heated, hahaha!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

spacer.png

Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero