The Devil Judge / Devilish Judge 악마판사 [2021]

Darkarcana

Episode 11

Yo Han miscalculated Cha Kyung Hee, didn't he? I'm surprised that she chose to kill herself. In the end, she chose to protect her son. I'm honestly a bit annoyed that Cha Kyung Hee went down first before the other 3 men. I just thought if there's anyone who is probably smarter to go against Yo Han, it would be both Cha Kyung Hee and Sun Ah. The other 3 seem to be easier targets.

I don't have much to say about this episode and feel that the more important episode will be the next. It definitely wasn't a good idea of Yo Han inviting Sun Ah to the mansion (not sure what she sees in this mansion anyway, I so dislike the wallpapers). It was obvious that she did not like Ga On fit right in the family and as per E12 preview, she wants Yo Han continue to be lonely.

This time we don't have a family dinner but a family Jenga game. Yo Han and his pretense cracks me up...

img.gif

It was nice to see it revealed that Ga On didn't take everything the Priest said about Yo Han literally.

img.gif

BTW, who wears like this at home??? A shirt, a scarf, work pants??? So uncomfortable.

img.gif

source

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Another gripping episode. Together with the preview for ep12, it’s beginning to look like Sun Ah is coming up tops for now. And Yo Han is bound to meet some obstacles.

Agree it’s probably a bad idea to invite Sun Ah to the house - because she gets to meet Elijah and see them play happy family. This shows her that Yo Han does have something precious to lose - I just hope she doesn’t get to use it in later episodes. Yo Han’s intention I think was to tempt her and to exacerbate Sun Ah’s inferior feelings about having been a maid, to spur her into working with him against Cha Hyung Hee.

Surprisingly, I felt some empathy towards Sun Ah when they showed her recollection journey in the house - in particular the scene where she looked at her younger self admire the silver ware and she had a regretfully look (? - like she knew it was wrong and she didn’t like the label now that she was a thief) when she saw her younger self pocket the item (then the scene was interrupted). Much as I don’t like how the actress played this role, I have to say she is doing well. I really hate her which is success I guess. If it had been another actress, I would wish Sun Ah’s character had a more sympathetic back story and there is a future with Yo Han.

Soo Hyun - her role has been quite redundant so far. But now I finally understand why she is there. She’s a trouble maker for the cause. If she is supposed to be a voice for Ga On’s conscience, we can see he now no longer confides in her. He knows she will not understand and her methods will not solve anything. He has Yo Han now. Sorry to those who are shipping her and Ga On, I think he is better off without her. But this “potential” romance is a minor point in the drama anyway.

So Cha Kuung Hee chose her son afterall. In the scene where she asked Yo Han why he was targeting her, I was like - tell her. Tell her that she caused Elijah to be paralysed. Being oblivious to other people’s pain, she probably is not even aware that what she thought was a small action would cause her downfall. Though that may not have been the sole reason, it should be one of the reasons.

Without her files, how will Yo Han get at the rest? So looking forward to the rest of the episodes. Only 5 left 😭.

Edited by Chocolate
  • Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 2

Pre-release cut from Ep 12:

I wonder what happened with Ga-on that made Yo-han want to look for him?

He said that Ga-on must be going out of his mind now and asked the driver guy to look for Ga-on. 
We’ll be getting more Yo-han VS Sun-ah. I’m all for this!! 

Still from Ep 12:

Seems like Sun-ah is the one to shoot Yo-han?!

He’s also wearing the same clothes as shown in the preview when he was lying on the ground injured.

(Can’t stand all this waiting... I will have to livestream tonight again😂)

Edited by im0202
  • Like 2
  • Insightful 2
  • Shocked 1

I took a crack at translating this pre-release scene. My apologies for any errors.

JSA: Congratulations, Young Master. As you wanted, Cha Kyung Hee was charged.
KYH: Okay, thank you. It’s all thanks to you.
JSA: Wow! Am I really listening to a thank you from the Young Master? This is just the start. Now that Cha Kyung Hee is out of the way, the Foundation will find its true footing. Just leave it to me. Since it’s turned out this way anyway, let’s just force everything through. I’m going to make it all happen.
KYH: Okay. But since things have happened this way anyway, why don’t you make me the Director of the Foundation? I want to take part in what’s going to happen.
JSA: Mmm, such ambition. Don’t rush it! Step by step. (hangs up)

Man: Yes, Judge?
KYH: Find Kim Ga On.
Man: Yes?
KYH: He’s not going to be in his right mind. Find him and bring him to me. Before he does something stupid.
Man: Yes, I understand.

• Thanks 2
  • Insightful 2
  • Awesome 2
4 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Did Yo Han went to save him (because Sun Ah seems to use it as a threat against Yo Han) and then Yo Han was shot...?

It can be, since Sunah said before when kidnap Yohan, she will check his 'precious' aka one that he wants to protect..

And agree for inviting Sunah to the house, it is so risky moveeeeeee. To just(?) trigger her, I was like.. Reallyyyy? But Idk, this show might surprises me for Yohan intention back there

Add: I will camp for live streaming for today episode too! If my plan goes well :Ghastlel:

Edit: EHHH it's already starting! LOL my dumb time zone conversion

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

G O O D  V I B E S  

♪ click me below for my cw, edits, about 

d r a m a s a f f a i r . c a r r d . c o 

@mademoiselle Yeah the Jukchang guy prob got some help from the President and still carrying out the plans for the SRF. A little confused about the ‘virus’ thing they were mentioning in the news... it should be something fake the SRF came up with to justify their actions, correct?

And we found out

Spoiler

that Yohan was shot by Sun-ah’s right-hand woman, not Sun-ah herself. I thought Sun-ah looked a little shook when Yohan got shot.

And aaaaaaah the preview!! How dare they touch Elijah!!! :pandarage:

Not too worried about Yohan for now cos it’a shown in the preview he was holding (two?) phones while going down the stairs so he can at least call for help. Next 6 days gonna be so long :scaredpanda2:

• Like 5
2 minutes ago, im0202 said:

@mademoiselle Yeah the Jukchang guy prob got some help from the President and still carrying out the plans for the SRF. A little confused about the ‘virus’ thing they were mentioning in the news... it should be something fake the SRF came up with to justify their actions, correct?

I completely missed this part for the live stream. But I gather from what you said and the preview, I agree it is fake from SRF because they had always wanted to clean out the poor people.

I'm a lil' sad for Yo Han that his trusted right hand man is now dead. :(

YouTube was nice enough to show us how Yo Han is shot - thanks, now I can sleep soundly LOL.

I managed to watch a cut of Yo Han and Ga On arguing at the mansion. Yo Han tells Ga On to cut Soo Hyun out of his life but Ga On tells him Soo Hyun is his world (aww) and he moved out - but not without praying for Yo Han & family (I can't understand everything).

Yo Han needs to hire Vincenzo :lmao2:

• Haha 5
5 minutes ago, bairama said:

btw this.. Sub thing, really?? I often find they still haven't released on tomorrow morning (my timezone is -2 KST) *cries

Haha @Chocolate seems like someone is thinking of joining you to wait for 2am release too 🤣

1 minute ago, mademoiselle said:

I'm a lil' sad for Yo Han that his trusted right hand man is now dead. :(

I’m in denial. Cos it ain’t real until we see the body lol

2 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Yo Han tells Ga On to cut Soo Hyun out of his life but Ga On tells him Soo Hyun is his world (aww) and he moved out

Aww at that part too! It was the one thing he could never agree to do. I feel so bad for Elijah though. She is the most innocent party in all this but her happiness only lasted for a short while.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
Just now, im0202 said:

Haha @Chocolate seems like someone is thinking of joining you to wait for 2am release too 🤣

I actually had my attempt until 2 am for 2 episodes?? I can't sleep yet though at that time. But I had no luck there, still the episode came out around 8 am LOL

2 minutes ago, im0202 said:

I’m in denial. Cos it ain’t real until we see the body lol

luv the spirit! HAHAHA

• Haha 5

G O O D  V I B E S  

♪ click me below for my cw, edits, about 

d r a m a s a f f a i r . c a r r d . c o 

4 minutes ago, im0202 said:

I feel so bad for Elijah though. She is the most innocent party in all this but her happiness only lasted for a short while.

OMG I know right? And now she's in danger in upcoming episode and likely because of Yo Han. ARGH.

2 minutes ago, bairama said:

I actually had my attempt until 2 am for 2 episodes?? I can't sleep yet though at that time. But I had no luck there, still the episode came out around 8 am LOL

LOLLLL go to bed if you've work tomorrow. I'm going; join me. HAHAHAHA

• Haha 5