The Devil Judge / Devilish Judge 악마판사 [2021]

Darkarcana

20 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:This one though... look so wrong :psweatduck::laugh::MewGiggle:

There are so many FMVs of them on YT lol. It doesn't help that there is at least one scene per episode that makes my thoughts go off a bit 😂 And also @abs-oluteM will tag me after such scenes hahahah

@Chocolate Eh you’re right! I didn’t notice that lol but I thought from other scenes he looks quite buff 👀

How’s your KMHM progress? Finished it yet?

@mademoiselle I’ve also stopped trying to avoid spoilers because I can’t seem to hold out. In fact I’ve been actively seeking out spoilers once I know the drama has finished airing the latest ep in korea 😅 This rarely happens with me lol

• Haha 4

Kekekeke this must be especially for Chocolate from tvN :lenny:

@Chocolate

Bwahahahahahahahahahaha, I've a feeling there may be some digital processing on Ji Sung when that scene was aired. I did mention in Oppa Tracker thread, nobody can beat ageing. Ji Sung definitely has aged coz when I played Protect The Boss a few minutes, I can see the difference. Seo Kang Hee aged soooooo much.

:lmao2: OMG. You even watch 3 Meals A Day. The infatuation is strong. I hope it lasts. Hahahaha. Shin Se Gi's identity has the most screen time than others (he's at least more normal than all others). True. I didn't like Ri Jin at all in KMHM. That's not my fave Hwang Jung Eum's roles and I think Ji Sung and Park Seo Joon together outshine her in acting.

@im0202 I see it on my YouTube too but I am not clicking into it! I don't wanna ruin my "bromance". It is NOT BL. No nonono. As for spoilers, when I look for spoilers and possibly watch it live, it can only mean I am very very hooked. LOL.

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Haha 4
1 minute ago, abs-oluteM said:

@Chocolate I think you must officially adopt Ji Sung now and report to @SilverMoonTea's oppa tracker !

Seconded!! However, Ji-Sung will be under ahjussi-tracker 😂 He is ageing finely though. Charisma overload :wow:

It’s finally saturday again tomorrow! Hooray~~
@abs-oluteM Same here I have itchy hands and watched a few of those FMVs. Just broadening my horizon a bit more 😂 I’m just in awe how video editors make the pictures so clear and the colours so nice.

• Haha 4
  • Heart Eyes 1

@im0202yes ...silvermoon's tracker is for all ages. From fresh out of school :MewWave: to hot daddy like JiSung. @mademoiselle it doesn't help that even official videos from IQIYI make my mind run...see the thumbnail they use for the cover? Ji Sung licking his lips like that :heiboi:

• Haha 5

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - 

3 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Btw, all this Jisung tempted me a bit, my real life friend ask me to watch this actually. Should I?

I say give it a try!! I was hooked by the end of Episode 1. It’s almost 1.5h if iirc, so get some popcorn and drink :brb:

There’s old oppa and young oppa eye candy in this lol. But I think so far on here at least, old oppa is winning :laugh:

• Haha 5
35 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

Ji Sung licking his lips like that

This reminds me of Yoona or whatever that split persona loves PSJ role in KMHM :laugh:

27 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Btw, all this Jisung tempted me a bit, my real life friend ask me to watch this actually. Should I?

give it shot for pilot eps

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Haha 3

G O O D  V I B E S  

♪ click me below for my cw, edits, about 

d r a m a s a f f a i r . c a r r d . c o 

12 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

@im0202 @abs-oluteM @Chocolate @bairama I was looking for the Ji Sung licking his lips gif and found this and it's ... HILARIOUS!

WHAT IS THIS CROSSOVER LOLLL :laugh: 

that Gaon from what drama of Jinyoung?? Why he is eating sausage atm.. It makes the gif even funnier :pandaheadstomp:

• Haha 4

G O O D  V I B E S  

38 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Awwww Yo Han is trying hard (learning from a book) to communicate with Elijah.

He’s learning from the book How To communicate with an Adolescent 😂

But Elijah is only concerned about Ga-On lol. Yo-han probably finds it easier to speak in court than to Elijah :laugh:

Yayy it’s another 6 hours-ish more before I can start scrolling bird app for spoilers!!

• Haha 4

I’m glad they are releasing the OSTs slowly. Sometimes dramas seem to release one OST per episode and it’s a bit too much, and end up the OSTs become very forgettable. Some dramas have so many OSTs that each one only appears in 1 or 2 episodes and that’s it, which makes me feel kinda sad for the singer.

So far, all the music (soundtracks and BGM) have been great. Plus, one can never go wrong with Sondia! I love her voice and it’s so distinct :wow:

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 3

Me trying my  best to filter through all the JinYoung adoration so that I can find some important spoilers

Spoiler

200.webp?cid=ecf05e47rniequ4nl3s7zchude6

...I do like the actor - my third show with him. But so hard to find tweets of the storyline. 

Looks like she killed the face of the foundation. Wow there's nothing she that she is not capable of 

And so it looks like guilt is the reason Ga On is not pushing the relationship further - she held back the knife he was going to use to stab someone, and her hand was injured as a result

Spoiler

Omoooooo @im0202 the shipping is insane...couple name?? aahahaha

Spoiler

Oh this was after Ga On saw the old man in the jail cell? So what it is that YoHan is trying to do?

Spoiler

S&M stuff here :GengarCool:

• Haha 3

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - 

6 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

Me trying my  best to filter through all the JinYoung adoration so that I can find some important spoilers

I gave up halfway thru cos all I see is crying Ga-On. So hard to find any noteworthy spoiler today 😅😅😅

@abs-oluteM Yes the shipping is getting a bit too much I feel 😂

From the skimpy details I can pick up, I guess Yo-han is just showing that all of Ga-on’s righteous way of thinking is not working... and then from this, manipulate him in a way to get him on his side, so they can actually see eye to eye for once.

I just watched the preview without having seen Ep 7 yet. Oh wells :popcorn: (Yo-han and Sun-ah are so toxic for each other and there’s this tension between them that makes me wanna watch more. I can’t explain it 😂)

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

@im0202they all want him to win award....ahaha it's cute. Hardcore fans ! 

I gave up but I think from whatever I could get, just as YoHan is trying to show Ga On how broken the system is and that he is being naive, Sun A is working her way to bring the other judge - Jin Joo to her side. 

• Like 3
  • Shocked 1

waiting on viyu updates for new ep is so long.. Though I know translations are not easy, my lousy & impatient heart hope for they will adapt how nf releases episode system hieheheheh

8 hours ago, im0202 said:

I found this... Looks like Yo-han made a joke out of the President and his vlogging

congrats to finally found that not related to crying Gaon, I like Yohan sarcasm ahhahahahahaha. But Jinyoung acting is greaat. I can feel the pain even not knowing the cause yet??

• Like 3

G O O D  V I B E S