Unexpected Business 어쩌다 사장 [S2 - Current]

Ep 2

-Looking at Jo In Sung cooking ramen is enough to keep me entertained. The snow crab ramen so delicious. The customer worried if they're selling at lost lols.

download-11.jpg

- In Sung got backache because the sink to low for him...😆

- They want to buy bed for black puppy 🥰

- I'm so afraid with In Sung egg roll cooking skill. Haha.. Luckily it turned up well. 

- At night the bar very lively. In Sung seems happy to be able cooking for them.

- @LaLasaid Insung quite chatty... ahahaha quite true. He even talk about his mom want him to just bring some kids from somewhere lols.

Rating 5.1% Naver

• Haha 3

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

Wiki Source :

It is the third program launched by Yoo Ho-jin after the transfer to tvN, and the fifth program with Cha Tae-hyun since season 3 on 2 days and 1 night. And Jo In-sung's first fixed entertainment.

The filming location is Woncheon- ri, Hanam - myeon, Hwacheon - gun , Gangwon - do. The filming period is 10 days.

🧡 Cha Tae-hyun made a pledge to play Season 2 with Jo In-seong if it goes well. Instead, he said he would stop working with PD Yoo Ho-jin if it didn't work.

🧡 Jo In-seong is said to have been advised by Kim Soo-mi to make eye contact with people.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@LaLasaid Insung quite chatty... ahahaha quite true. He even talk about his mom want him to just bring some kids from somewhere lols.

I haven't watched with subs yet. I forgot when did he talk about his mother? And yeah, I didn't expect that In Sung would talk so much like this. He seems to look as a quiet person to me. hahaha 

Tae Hyun and In Sung are really lucky for having Park Bo Young as their first part-timer. She works so efficient and grasp how the store is going very fast. The last time I saw her in drama Abyss but I didn't finished watching that drama. Since then she's taking a break for a while I think. 

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1

Currently Watching List:

K-drama: The Real Has Come, See You in My 19th Life 

K-variety: 

5 minutes ago, LaLa said:

I haven't watched with subs yet. I forgot when did he talk about his mother? And yeah, I didn't expect that In Sung would talk so much like this. He seems to look as a quiet person to me. hahaha 

There is customer who came and talk about their kids age. And was mentioning the more kids you have, equal to more happiness. Insung brought up that Taehyun also have 3 kids. And then he mentioned about his mom's wish for him... haha... 

Btw @sstephdid you also watch this show?

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

There is customer who came and talk about their kids age. And was mentioning the more kids you have, equal to more happiness. Insung brought up that Taehyun also have 3 kids. And then he mentioned about his mom's wish for him... haha... 

Ahh... is that the customer who brings a little girl with him? The lunch hour was finished but Tae Hyun heat the honey hotteok for her? Well yeah it can't be helped because In Sung is already old enough to be married. He keeps joking about himself as a bachelor while they were prepping the crabs, teased by Tae Hyun when they're enjoing the snow scenery and other several times too. 

In the upcoming preview, he looks like an ahjussi fan who willing to fight the haters of PBY who write hateful comments about her hahaha :laugh:

• Haha 2

Currently Watching List:

K-variety: 

@LaLaThe customer is 2 ladies, sitting in front of In Sung. Didn't bring the kids. Time stamps around 10:48

Spoiler

Btw, this is so interesting, CTH also seems don't know if can make snow duck using this tools... :laugh:

download-14.jpg
download-19.jpg

Next week , yeah Insung sounds like fanboy of BooYoung, ready to do anything for her haha... 

So next episode the part timers will be them

download-13.jpg

Cto.

• Like 2

@SilverMoonTeayes yes the ramen that he cooked for the past 2 episodes is the one with red package.

I tried to search a little about that product, since I've never seen it before. I think those ramyeon is relative new to the market, probably released on 2nd half of 2020. The company who produced it usually produce healthy food. 

The red package that In Sung choose, it contains beef and mushroom for the soup, and it's probably quite spicy. 

The green one, it's for vegetarian so the soup won't contain any meat. The white one is seafood flavor. 

@Alice Wonderland a little warning, if you do want to watch this, other than beware of getting hungry, this show is quite long. It's almost 2 hours :) 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Insightful 1

Currently Watching List:

K-variety: 

Park Bo Young Shares Touching Stories Of Times She Was Helped By Cha Tae Hyun And Jo In Sung

12 Mar 2021
by J. K

c0c8ff9b879046a697e82393d0427374.webp

Park Bo Young spoke about times she was encouraged and helped by Cha Tae Hyun and Jo In Sung.

The new variety program “Unexpected Business” features Cha Tae Hyun and Jo In Sung running a supermarket in the countryside, and they invited their celebrity friends to join them as fellow workers.

Park Bo Young’s guest appearance continued on the March 11 episode, and she told some stories about the two stars as they sat together over dinner.

Cha Tae Hyun and Park Bo Young first met when filming the 2008 movie “Scandal Makers.” She said, “While we were filming, I felt like he was cold. I was 19 years old at the time [in Korean reckoning], but I found out later on that he had said, ‘Since she’s our actress on set, don’t call her in to film the first scene in the morning. Call me in instead.'”

She continued, “If I tell him about something that I’m worried about, then at the time he’ll say something like, ‘I see, okay.'” She explained that while he might seem indifferent initially, he’ll then call her the next day and say, “So I’ve thought about this all night…”

park-bo-young-1.jpg

She laughed as she said that contrary to how Cha Tae Hyun might appear, he’s actually very tender-hearted and thoughtful. Cha Tae Hyun replied, “More so than tender-hearted, I’m introverted.”

Park Bo Young went on to talk about a time that Jo In Sung gave her comforting advice. “When I was going through a really hard time, I was spacing out while looking at a tree,” she shared. “I said to him, ‘Why am I weak? Why does my mind sway?’ He replied, ‘How old do you think that tree is? Its roots must be so far down in the ground. Even that tree sways in the wind, so isn’t it natural that a person’s mind would sway too?'” She said that she’d found it so encouraging that she’d written it in her diary, reminding herself not to forget it.

Jo In Sung also said, “When I was a rookie, I met Cha Tae Hyun in front of a broadcast station. He was a really big star. He said to me, ‘Let’s get a drink together,’ and then he really actually did call me.”

jo-in-sung-cha-tae-hyun-park-bo-young.jp

• Like 3

I just watched ep 2, i cant stop laughing for Cha dealing with the customers on dinner time, he didnt know how many the customers drink and eat beside the main dishes. And turns out the Makgeolli supplier also the customer who end up drink all the stock lol! 

Park BoYoung is very smart, she can handled the shop very well on her first day, she also teached Cha lol! There is one scene that really touch my heart, when Boyoung give an elder in wheelchair a coffee. She keep looking at him. I really like this kind reality show, so humanism, how we can watch human interactions naturally in daily life. In Sung really look very satisfied and happy when he watched all the customer eat well and happily, they really tired but very happy.

• Like 3

Ep 3

- Its funny how JIS refer to the feeling of how Tottenham got SHM as valuable player in their team, same as how they have PBY as their part timer :laugh:

- @LaLaJIS going to another level of chattiness, he even mingled with group of grandmas now :eeeee:

- They eat frozen Hawaiian pizza and it looked delicious!

-Lol JIS went to TCM for accupuncture 🤣

- The claw machines, seems quite easy? Or the dad is very skillful? Its funny how his kids tortured him to get the right rabbit. 

- Some mom giving JIS nurungji, I think this is like rice cracker? 

- I think the claw machines really easy haha... Other customer also earned the plushie duck and they were so happy about it. I really love this show, so heartwarming. Just simple happiness make me smile all the way.

- JIS comment about real life oppa to BY is so funny. BY want to have brother that can protect her, but IS said real life oppa won't come...and will just say you won't get kidnapped haha...

- JIS also share parenting from the book that he read... haha. He said kids is the mirror of their parents.

- I love how IS shared the three quotes to BY. I will share in @ssteph's quote thread.

- ROFL at grandpa VIP customer, the one who directing Tae Hyun on cigarettes last time :laugh: He bought dog leashes now, and it get tangled. While he's relaxing, the store owner & part time busy to untangled it for him.... Hahaha..... 

Next episode : @abs-oluteMYour Nam Joo Hyuk boy will come! Haha and the villain in Voice 3 as well. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Party! 1

8 minutes ago, ssteph said:

@SilverMoonTea Bo Young guest for two episodes? Yay!

Ya shes appear a bit in ep 2, and almost full in ep 3, until other part timer come and replace her. She's very smart, but she also share some of her life which is also like commoner people life. I found her very relatable. And JIS & CTH both adored her. 

Rating ep 3 - 5.6% Naver

• Heart Eyes 1

Ep 4

- The store have new menu mountain trots & oden (but this not permanent, as IS said its too difficult to prepare). 

- I think I like the last conversation about how JIS was actually join variety show and gaining confidence to bare himself more to the public. 

- TH also said its good to know other side of IS, and the villagers seems happy to see that IS not as cold as what they think. 

Naver 5.7%

• Like 2

On 3/21/2021 at 6:40 PM, SilverMoonTea said:

@LaLa@im0202They must be super close? To be able joking like this? Haha... 

I saw tvn sajang IG shares the relationship charts about the guests and our owners. According to that chart In Sung and Kyeong Hye seems to only worked once for work but I guess they maintained close relationship after that. Because they can joke and flirt comfortably with each other like that.

I finally caught up with ep 4 and I really find the conversation among the actors while they're having dinner was comforting. It did rare to find actors that can be comfortably appear in long term variety shows. I guess I could understand their fear. And yeah, they also realized that their career as a public figure really depends on how the public saw them. But one thing that the public also need to realize that before they become an actor or actress, they are also a regular human being too. 

Songs that are mentioned during the dinner talks

015B - Goodbye (for) now

Funfact: This song is really popular among Korean people. Mostly used as the farewell songs or sort of them for graduation song for the students. It's also one of the top songs that is sung in karaoke room as the last song before their session ended. 

(rough trans for the chorus) Goodbye is not a forever farewell. It's a promise to meet again. The time we've spent together now left as memories. We're leaving to find our own path.

015B - A Very Old Couples

• Insightful 1

Currently Watching List:

K-variety: 

Ep 5

Tbh not too much interesting things happening. But it was funny when Seung Hwan arrive. He keep asking for food to eat and send In Sung to grumble, as they already cleaning the utensils lols.

Rating 5.9%

Ep 6

Seung Hwan is really quite amazing. How he can guess the customer is a soccer player? That's still puzzle for me. I found him can mingle with people very easy and very social person. 

I love how Tae Hyun just casually strolling with the black puppy around.

In Sung just laying around during fishing lols, seems his motion sickness pretty bad. 

Rating 5.5%

Tag@LaLa

• Like 1