Unexpected Business 어쩌다 사장 [S2 - Current]

@SilverMoonTeaAgree about ep 5. Nothing really special happened because there's almost no guest for the day and the business was pretty much the same. The mountain trout grill seemed to be a popular snack and they've forgotten about the dried pollack. I wonder what they did with the rest because at the beginning they stocked quite many for the business. For staffs and casts drinking snack maybe? LOL

Ep 6 should be renamed to Unexpected fishermen and Unexpected mukbang (eating show) by actor Seung Hwan. The fishing time was a little bit boring until they started to catch the fishes. I applaud all those on boat who keep going despite the harsh weather. If it were me, I'd be collapsed like In Sung since the beginning hahaha. :pandasleep:

For the unexpected mukbang, waahh I really amazed with Seung Hwan big appetite. He keeps eating non stop with many various dishes during the lunch period. A food lover like him really know how to make the foods look delicious and to bring the flavor out of the dishes, even the simple one like kimchi. One of the advantage living in the rural area like this Woncheon village, people are so kind and generous with foods. I've watched quite several variety shows in the rural area and most of the people are so generous in giving food to other people. :duckhearts:

Yesterday I've watched ep 7. Our fishing teams were back and special dinner menu a sashimi were open. Perhaps it's quite a good idea for that menu because most of the customers were group of men and grandpas that seemed to enjoy eating the sashimi and raw fish. Regular customer, the owner of makgeolli (rice wine) owner and tomato farm owner finally ate with their respective wife. I wonder won't the makgeolli owner suffer some loss because he provides and drink his own products LOL.

Business day 6 relative quiet because it's Sunday. Looks like people in the village just spend their day inside their house to enjoy the nice warm weather so the business is pretty quiet. 

• Haha 1

Currently Watching List:

K-drama: The Real Has Come, See You in My 19th Life 

K-variety: 

@LaLaep 7 for me the funniest part is when the fishing guy said he always travelling around a lot alone, and a bit strange so suspect he won't get married easily. And then the team ask JIS do you want to get married ? Yes! The rest asked the fishing guy and accused him of not wanting it... lols.. But he claimed he also want , but won't be easy. 

Yeah the Sunday morning seems peaceful. Its nice to see both JIS and NJH just making coffee... both eye candy! They also listening to old song, so nice.

Both IS & JH become model first when their debut and JH already know studying is not for him. 

Rating 5.3%

• Like 1

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

Ep 8. 

* Its so funny when the diner compliment IS so handsome. He happily said sorry for being handsome haha... 

* I enjoyed seeing black puppy running around. Its so cute. 

*The husband of In Bee seems so devoted & nice. I think she married well. Are they a newlywed btw? 😅 I curious and check and they married in 2014! Apparently still madly in love lols... 

*Btw that shrimp need to be eat raw? I'm a bit surprised!

*The military guy and In Sung conversed really well. I enjoyed it, he console him and say thanks for his long service. He like the village so much, hence stay here after finish his service. 

*Tae Hyun also strike conversation with the Nepal immigrants, they have been staying in Korea for quite long. He asked if they miss their family or no. One of the guy speak very good Korean. 

* In Sung very close to In Bee's husband and even visit them in their US house. 

Felt this episodes back to so relaxing. I think all that fishing a bit stressing me ahaha...

Rating 5.1%

@JeannieBeando watch ep 9, your oppa Yoon Shi Yoon will come next week 😍

• Like 1

I wonder how Jo In Sung knew with the professional golfer couple? He even got so close that he visited and live with them at their house and that's how he knew about the sister as well. Tae Hyun too seems quite comfortable with the family that they call each other with just their name without many formalities.

The food that they brought are really in top quality and expensive :pandacool: It's not easy for people in Won Cheon village to enjoy those food and they are so kind to sell it at a low price for them to enjoy it. The guests brought it for the owners but they decided to sell it hahaha

3 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

* I enjoyed seeing black puppy running around. Its so cute. 

Seeing this made me sad because I got reminded with my dog who passed away 1,5 years ago :( 

3 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Felt this episodes back to so relaxing. I think all that fishing a bit stressing me ahaha...

The warmth and the familial love can be found all over the village. The fishing scene were stressing because of the big waves hahaha...

• Heart Eyes 1

Currently Watching List:

K-variety: 

1 hour ago, LaLa said:

Seeing this made me sad because I got reminded with my dog who passed away 1,5 years ago :( 

Oh that's sad... 

See how precious these two... 

20210418-143826.jpg

1 hour ago, LaLa said:

I wonder how Jo In Sung knew with the professional golfer couple? He even got so close that he visited and live with them at their house and that's how he knew about the sister as well. Tae Hyun too seems quite comfortable with the family that they call each other with just their name without many formalities.

Yeah this couple really radiate so much love. And the husband & wife also work together as coach & pro golfer. 7 years together and still so in love. I think this is the couple goal.

I think Tae Hyun also naturally quite sociable, so he felt easily warm up to them, since they also so nice. 

Btw how Yoon Shi Yoon connected with the owner ? 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Btw how Yoon Shi Yoon connected with the owner ? 

If I remember correctly Shi Yoon and Tae Hyun stared together in a drama that Tae Hyun directed? I think the drama title is hit the top? And both also appeared in 2 days 1 night together after Shi Yoon finished his military service (before the season got stopped because of scandal). I don't really recognize who the friend that Shi Yoon brought with him. But the gifts that they brought once again will be sold to the villagers LOL :laugh:

• Clapping Hands 1

Currently Watching List:

K-variety: 

6 hours ago, LaLa said:

If I remember correctly Shi Yoon and Tae Hyun stared together in a drama that Tae Hyun directed? I think the drama title is hit the top? And both also appeared in 2 days 1 night together after Shi Yoon finished his military service (before the season got stopped because of scandal). I don't really recognize who the friend that Shi Yoon brought with him. But the gifts that they brought once again will be sold to the villagers LOL 

Ah yes how can I forgot Hit the Top and CTH was there. I love the drama. It was drama I hooked up from start to end. Heard the drama not doing so well rating wise. But actually it was very good. Kudos to TH / SY. 

YSY is cute. I actually never really watch him in variety. So it will be exciting.

• Like 1

Ep 9

The dog really smart @LaLa@bluepebbles, he following Tae Hyun even when he's on bycycle. So cute ❤

Ah YSY arrived by bus, and they played the OST Best Hit! I miss that drama. 

Haha the pattern for all this part timer now, they need to be on their own toes... TH & IS always left them lols.

Another pretty snowflake snapshot :

20210424-123703.jpg

20210424-123726.jpg

20210424-123752.jpg

It's so funny when the kids shopper arrive. This part timer not too bad, can even guide them to know which is the 1 dollar snack.

They can handle chaotic situation too. YSY grandmother run shop back then, but only having like 2 customers per day? Ahaha... 

TH really quite great, he able to talk to anyone. The gamer kid looks a bit sulky at the beginning, but he really warmed up to him. End up actually he's quite bubbly kid and have good manner. 

And Hyun Bae is Taeyang's older brother? Wow! Never know this. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

The dog really smart @LaLa@bluepebbles, he following Tae Hyun even when he's on bycycle. So cute ❤

That black dog is a Casanova. Almost every elder who visited the store said their female dog had his puppy :laugh:

Tae Hyun got attached with him is so cute. He realized that the dog has been missing all morning. 

12 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

And Hyun Bae is Taeyang's older brother? Wow! Never know this. 

I knew it why I found his eyes familiar when I saw the preview last week. I claim that I am a VIP (Bigbang fandom's name) but I couldn't recognize him until he tell his name :pandaheadstomp: He's a good and kind man. I see that he also appear in the Hit the Top? Hopefully one day he will get the chance to bloom and get the publication like others. It's sad when Tae Hyun pointed out that among all other casts, only him who haven't got his fame yet after that drama. In Sung and Tae Hyun as the seniors are so kind to share their story and comfort him that it's a normal thing to feel jealous. 

To villagers, Yoon Shi Yoon would be always Kim Tak Gu for them. Really that drama was sooo popular that rise him to stardom. For a Wed Thurs drama at that time, reaching 50% in rating isn't easy.

10 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

All in hardworking part timer. I think he's a bit OCD too... haha, he arranged JIS's kitchen like a complete new makeover. Until JIS himself get confused, where to find his gadget lols.

Agreed. I think he has OCD or working too hard? He re-arranged all the kitchen that confused the chef hahaha.. Too bad they didn't stay for the night like the previous guests do :P

Business days at Woo Cheon store only left 2 days. Does it mean we will only have 2 episodes left? Maybe 1 additional episode for director cut? Ahh I'm going to miss the village beautiful view... 

• Like 1

Currently Watching List:

K-variety: 

8 hours ago, LaLa said:

Business days at Woo Cheon store only left 2 days. Does it mean we will only have 2 episodes left? Maybe 1 additional episode for director cut? Ahh I'm going to miss the village beautiful view... 

Yes, perhaps. So Joo Bo Ah will be the last guest? She seems very peaceful & elegant in real life. In drama she often played as evil character lols. 

8 hours ago, LaLa said:

I knew it why I found his eyes familiar when I saw the preview last week. I claim that I am a VIP (Bigbang fandom's name) but I couldn't recognize him until he tell his name :pandaheadstomp: He's a good and kind man. I see that he also appear in the Hit the Top? Hopefully one day he will get the chance to bloom and get the publication like others. It's sad when Tae Hyun pointed out that among all other casts, only him who haven't got his fame yet after that drama. In Sung and Tae Hyun as the seniors are so kind to share their story and comfort him that it's a normal thing to feel jealous. 

It reminded me that Fiery Priest side casts also were struggling before. But FP made them famous. Hope HB also will have encounter like that. I think he suit for comedic role better. The Best Hit was so funny thanks to him too. He and YSY seems getting along so well. I wish they were stay for the night too 🥲 I really like seeing SY on my screen. 

I didn't watched Baker King haha... too many episodes. But back then, actually reaching double digits have more hope than now. 

I also will miss this show. It's pretty & relaxing, hit all the right notes for me. Except the fishing experience, so chaotic lols.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
13 minutes ago, LaLa said:

@SilverMoonTea Yeah saw the news.. It still in discussion stage so it's not confirmed yet.. I wonder if they will use the same old store or moving to a new one.. 

Are you going to watch this if the season 2 is confirmed?

Haha probably, if they have new concept or more interesting guest. Sometimes just watching them eating ramyeon is quite satisfying. But recently I'm not really in the mood to watch variety show :idk:

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

@SilverMoonTea I just saw the teaser just now on timeline.. It looks like they will have a bigger mart to handle and with a real cashier machine.. I wonder if they will get baffled again or after a while they will soon get used to it? 

It looks like we will get another winter scenery with them. Featuring cute white dog as well :wow:

I read somewhere the first few guests for this season are Kim Woo Bin and Lee Kwang Soo. 

Anyway will we spend this season with the two of us again? :laugh: I hope you won't go missing in the middle hahaha

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Currently Watching List:

K-variety: