Oh! Master / Oh! My Lady Lord 오! 주인님 [2021]

Tofu

Oh! Master / Oh! My Lady Lord 오! 주인님

rmRuv5a.jpg
Director: Hyun Sol Ip (You Drive Me Crazy) Oh Dal Young
Writer: Jo Jin Kook (Soulmate, Fated to Love You)
Network: MBC
Episodes: 16
Release Date: March 24th, 2021-May 13th, 2021
Air Time: Wednesday and Thursday
English Subtitles: iQIYI
Official Website: MBC

Synopsis

Han Bi Soo (Lee Min-Ki) is the best thriller drama series screenwriter in South Korea. He is not in an romantic relationship. Oh Joo In (Nana) is a popular actress. She appears mostly in romantic-comedies, but she's not good with her own romantic relationships. Han Bi-Soo and Oh Joo In live together. (Credit)

Cast

vqRnX4l.jpg
Lee Min Ki as Han Bi Soo

c9zwaQG.jpg

Nana as Oh Joo In

yYzWgnE.jpg

Kang Min Hyuk as Yu Jin

Lee Hwi Hyang as Kang Hae Jin (Han Bi Soo's Mother)
Sunwoo Jae Duk as Han Min Joon (Han Bi Soo's Father)
Kim Ho Jung as Yoon Jung Hwa (Oh Joo In's Mother)

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Party! 1
12 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

Think I’ll watch this cause I like both actors ! 
By then I should have 4 dramas over . :pandacool:

It will be bad for me because Joseon Exorcist and Navillera air the same week. :cry:

Here's the first teaser:

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

My next rom-com

Script reading pics

Spoiler

Nana - so gorgeous. One of the few Idol actresses I approve of :D

Nice to see LMK in a rom com again! 

This premise reminds me of Because This is My First Life one of my all time fave romances and also starring LMK!

Subbed !

Spoiler

• Like 1
  • Party! 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: The Impossible Heir - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - In Blossom, Guess Who I Am

New stills from Sports Donga

https://sports.donga.com/article/all/20210302/105684101/1

105684100.1.jpg

Among the many factors to pay attention to in 'Master' is the male main character Lee Min-ki (playing  Han Bi-soo). It is because of the expectation that the romance of Lee Min-ki, who slowly but strongly captivates women's hearts, will begin once again. In fact, Lee Min-ki has proved the power of "Lee Min-ki's Romance" by winning various romance works regardless of big screen and small screen.

"Lee Min-ki is very good at portraying the feeling of love that greatly changes people's feelings. That's why actor Lee Min-ki shines in the romance genre. Especially this time, the character of Han Bi-soo, played by Lee Min-ki in 'Master,' is known to be the essence of romance , whose charm is maximized," he said.

In the drama, Han Bisoo is the best thriller drama writer in Korea and a man who doesn't date. He's definitely cranky and sensitive, but he's not good at love, so sometimes he's a cute guy. He also has a pain that no one else knows, so he stimulates maternal instinct and makes you unable to take your eyes off him. It is rumored that Lee Min-ki perfectly expresses this colorful romance, Nam-joo, in his own color.

One of them is "Oh! The production team said to pay attention to Lee Min-ki's eyes in "Master." In his eyes, many emotions felt by Han Bisu are deeply reflected. "Oh!" It's been released. Lee Min- ki's eyes in "Master" still seem to also contain many stories, which can be seen to attract the viewer's heart.

• Like 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: The Impossible Heir - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - In Blossom, Guess Who I Am

Here's a new poster that was released:

J7s42qj.jpg

Some articles about the drama:

Watch: Nana And Lee Min Ki Show Their Characters’ Passionate Personalities In Rom-Com Teaser

by J. K

Nana and Lee Min Ki give a new hint at their characters and their relationship in a third teaser video for MBC’s upcoming drama “Oh My Ladylord”!

The show is a romantic comedy starring Lee Min Ki as a thriller drama writer named Han Bi Soo, who chooses not to date, and Nana as a rom-com actress named Oh Joo In, who is unable to date.

The new teaser video begins with Oh Joo In as a dazzling star trying on glamorous dresses, and she shows her easygoing personality with a laugh. Meanwhile, the irritable writer Han Bi Soo throws a stack of papers, yelling, “This is garbage! Torch it!”

The pair show their passion as Oh Joo In vents in anger to a teddy bear, saying, “If you’re the top writer, I’m the top star!” She also yells as she finds an outlet for her emotions through kick boxing. Han Bi Soo seems to be letting out his own frustrations at an arcade, and he says, “There’s no way you’ll be doing my project.” After the teaser encourages viewers to guess what the relationship might be between these two intriguing characters, the ending reveals that Oh Joo In is a homeowner and Han Bi Soo is her tenant.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1457730wpp/watch-nana-and-lee-min-ki-show-their-characters-passionate-personalities-in-rom-com-teaser

Lee Min Ki To Make Hearts Flutter With His Romantic Side In New MBC Drama

by L. Kim

jjdl2Il.png

Lee Min Ki will sweep fans off their feet in the upcoming romance drama “Oh My Ladylord” (literal title)!

“Oh My Ladylord” is a romantic comedy starring Lee Min Ki as a thriller drama writer named Han Bi Soo, who chooses not to date, and Nana as a rom-com actress named Oh Joo In, who is unable to date.

Lee Min Ki has appeared in various romantic dramas before, and as a “raw” actor who is very detailed, he is excellent at portraying the way love changes people’s emotions. This time, he will play Han Bi Soo, a man with a prickly side who shows a different side of himself when he’s in love. He has a scar that no one else knows, so he stimulates maternal instinct that makes it unable for anyone to look away from him. Fans are very interested to see how Lee Min Ki will showcase the double charms of such a unique character.

The drama’s production team hinted that viewers should especially pay attention to Lee Min Ki’s eyes where Han Bi Soo’s emotions will be deeply reflected. In the newly released stills, fans can see both his cold and warm sides. His sharp yet tender gaze seem to contain many stories that will be unveiled one layer at a time.

Spoiler

6fGm1fk.png

jFOeG6Z.png

https://www.soompi.com/article/1457094wpp/lee-min-ki-to-make-hearts-flutter-with-his-romantic-side-in-new-mbc-drama

• Heart Eyes 1

I couldn't remember the last time I watched a MBC drama so I looked into it. The last one I finished was Dinner Mate and that was back in July 2020! I have not watched a MBC drama since, but to be honest, I don't think they did well with dramas last year. Nevertheless, this is the first one from their network that I'm excited for this year.

Lee Min Ki and Nana for Dazed magazine:

djR70du.png

Spoiler

n7ccTmn.png

tysFXG8.png

FF4IXTt.jpg

FyqrGA5.jpg

Credithttps://entertain.naver.com/photo/read?cid=846241&oid=311&aid=0001273016

New posters for the drama:

Y16fDrf.jpg

Spoiler

Tu5isJy.jpg

• Heart Eyes 1

Watch: Lee Min Ki Gets Jealous Of Nana And Kang Min Hyuk’s Relationship In “Oh My Ladylord”

by C. Hong

MBC’s upcoming rom-com “Oh My Ladylord” has teased the love triangle in its latest teaser!

“Oh My Ladylord” is about a top thriller writer named Han Bi Soo who “won’t” date (Lee Min Ki) and a rom-com actress named Oh Ju In who “can’t” date (Nana). CNBLUE’s Kang Min Hyuk rounds out the lead cast as Jung Yoo Jin, a third-generation chaebol who has been friends with Oh Ju In for a long time.

In the new teaser, Han Bi Soo and Jung Yoo Jin walk the halls of a broadcasting station and end up crossing paths. Although the two are strangers and pass each other without a word, Lee Min Ki stops abruptly when he hears Jung Yoo Jin saying the words “Ju In” in an affectionate tone. The caption reads, “I sensed the scent of Ju In on an unfamiliar man.”

The rest of the teaser highlights Han Bi Soo’s growing discomfort with the close friendship that Oh Ju In and Jung Yoo Jin share. As the two men sit outside a radio show booth, Oh Ju In says “I love you” into the microphone and Jung Yoo Jin responds with a finger heart. Han Bi Soo soon starts to show his feelings for Oh Ju In through his romantic gaze, which sets her heart fluttering.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1458633wpp/watch-lee-min-ki-gets-jealous-of-nana-and-kang-min-hyuks-relationship-in-oh-my-ladylord

• Heart Eyes 1

Is it bad that I'm tuning in to this because I'm hoping that I get to see glimpse of Nam Se Hee from Lee Min Ki again? His character in Because this is My First Life is one of my favorite -- in general, I loved that drama. 

Thanks for all the updates, @abs-oluteM!! A little over a week before it premieres. =)

• Heart Eyes 1
15 hours ago, Tofu said:

Is it bad that I'm tuning in to this because I'm hoping that I get to see glimpse of Nam Se Hee from Lee Min Ki again? His character in Because this is My First Life is one of my favorite -- in general, I loved that dram

Me too! Love Nam Se Hee. Here maybe he might be a bit more expressive. Trailer is looking good 

• Like 1

So I'm totally new here at JangHaven but I thought I'd join because apparently I can't contain my excitement for this to one or two or even three places, LOL.

I love making gifs but normally just post them on Dramabeans and in my Discord server, but I figured I'd share the gifs I've made of the Oh! Jooinnim promo material over at Soompi and here as well just in case anyone else is interested in seeing them! 

I see no one has posted the brand new behind-the-scenes video of the poster photoshoots, so here it is!

They are SO freaking cute! If they retain this energy in the show I might not survive even one episode.

And nowww the gifs I've made of the promo material!

2nd Teaser:

Spoiler

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Lee Min-ki's Marie Claire photoshoot:

Spoiler

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Their Dazed photoshoot:

Spoiler

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

The new poster making clip:

Spoiler

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Sorry, I know there's tons! :sweat_smile:

(P.S. So glad to see other fans of Nam Se-hee, the greatest male lead of all time! Hehe)

Edited by mindy
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • Party! 1
6 hours ago, mindy said:

So I'm totally new here at JangHaven but I thought I'd join because apparently I can't contain my excitement for this to one or two or even three places, LOL.

Yay, welcome!! @abs-oluteM and I were beginning to think that we were going to be the only two watching this drama. It's great to have another person to join us too!! :btsnamjoonlove:

All the gifs!! :wow: I actually haven't watched the BTS video for their Dazed photoshoot but just from the gifs, it looked like they had so much fun! They're super cute together. I hope the chemistry translate in the drama too!

Tomorrow will mark exactly one week until it's premiere!

VUUEfBI.gif

• Like 1
  • Party! 1
4 hours ago, katakwasabi said:

As per MBC tradition...I call it a tradition because they did the same for previous dramas 😆....to mark 1 week to the premiere, a special Oh Master intro promo will air tonight!! 🥳

Do you know this because SSR's dramas usually air on MBC? :laugh:

• Haha 1