[K-Artist] Ro Woon 로운

2021.04.16 Rowoon's IG Update

EzGknokUUAIuZMv?format=jpg&name=medium

Such as unsatisfying shot. He pretty much is promoting The North Face whereas I'm more interested to see his face. I hope this isn't outside his dorm coz it doesn't look like it has good security or is a good quality flat/apartment (just hoping they aren't staying in shabby flat and he has a customised bed now).

BTS of CF

Spoiler

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Heart Eyes 1
30 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

) lifting myself upwards xDDD

This is not easy ....core needs to be strong.

Oh my I hope RW not affected by the Covid. Still need to stay vigilant. Look what happened to SSR. 

• Like 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - 

47 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

This is not easy ....core needs to be strong.

Oh my I hope RW not affected by the Covid. Still need to stay vigilant. Look what happened to SSR. 

I hope so too. I was also thinkng about SSR when I saw this news. Plus RW needs to film Yeong Mo - either the filming needs to halt or it would infect more people if it is found to be positive later. Sometimes I feel like we're back to normal because I'm going to work and everywhere like I used to, and then I get hit by the reality that we're no where near back to normal.

• Like 1