• Others, you can share more in thread
  3. 3. Ending of the Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol will be:

• Start with wedding, end with wedding of Jun & Rara
    • Time jump before the happy ending of Jun & Rara
    • Ambiguous ending
    • Separation ending
    • Others, you can share more in thread

This poll is closed to new votes

I couldn't help but take a sneak peek at spoilers for ep 4, and there was one of Jun talking to Mimi about how he was concerned about RR! So, so adorable!

Plus, from the preview for episode 5, it seems that the hunt for Jun will be heating up and the guys searching for him may have tracked him to Eun Pyo City. Oh no! RR shows Jun sympathy and empathy as she tells him that if he's upset, he should just cry. It's only by crying it all out, that one can get a fresh start. It's a bit of a trite saying, but still can be true. Holding it in isn't going to make things better, and only wears someone out and continues to weigh on their minds and prevent them from thinking of other things, including solutions to their problems.

• Like 2
  • Star Struck 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

Episode 4 was actually really sweet. Jun is definitely fascinated by RR and is going out of his way to be good to her, but is also looking for ways to get closer to her. The umbrella scene was actually a bit sad when it was expanded on in the epilogue. It wasn't that he only had a single umbrella in the house, it was that he pretended he only had a single umbrella so that they would have to share the umbrella as he walked her home. So, I felt sorry for Jun when his plan backfired on him as RR blithely accepted Dr. Cha's offer of a ride back home since it was raining.

While RR is appreciative and comfortable with Jun, she either hasn't developed feelings for Jun other than as a friend and a lifeline as yet or doesn't recognize her feelings for Jun for what they are. However, it's telling that offered other options, she still gravitates toward Jun and wants to be with him, rely on him.

I do admire RR's ability to fall asleep at the drop of a dime regardless of what worries she may have. I suppose it's a sign of her health and her positive nature that she's able to sleep, in the fast assumption that things will somehow work out, helped to a large right now by Jun.

So, I had read about Jun attending RR's graduation performance on this thread, but had not been able to place it. I knew that Dr. Cha saw her graduation performance with his wife as epilogue 1, and then possibly the stalker (?) in the epilogue 2, but it had escaped me that Jun has been on that balcony as well, completely still listening to RR. I think that he was probably smitten by RR right then, and can't wait to find out more of his back story so that we can put it all together.

Btw, the scene with Jun talking to MiMi about RR was too adorable. Something about a man and a fluffball. :laugh:MiMi is played by Byul (meaning star) a fluffy white pomeranian rather than a bichon frise as I had wondered about earlier, and seems to be holding her own in the scenes with Jun or with RR. Not sure about all the outfits that RR makes MiMi wear, but she seems to be taking everything in stride. Actually, Byul has her own instagram: hanamdog_m . Apparently, Byul also makes a guest appearance on Tales of the Nine Tailed.

I feel as if the episodes so far have been more about RR than Jun, but I think next week, we'll see more of Jun's story. Looking forward to it.

• Like 4

@SilverMoonTea @stroppyse  looks like LJW's character is charming everyone

Credit: https://netizenkore.blogspot.com/2020/10/naver-tv-do-do-sol-sol-la-la-sol_15.html

Naver TV] 'Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol' Episode 3 Comments and Reaction

'I can't run away from you' Words that made Lee Jaewook's heart flutter ♥

Screenshot%2B2020-10-15%2Bat%2B10.27.59.
Screenshot%2B2020-10-15%2Bat%2B09.30.29.

1. [+185][-4] The directing is so damn thrilling, Joon is like a light to Raraㅠㅠㅠ

2. [+150][-4] The directing is crazy... it's insane 

3. [+142][-3]  LOL she created a romantic mood and then said the reason she can't leave was because 'you're the only person who can lend me money'ㅋㄱㅋ Rara is so cute

4. [+111][-3] I personally really liked this scene, I really liked the song too🥰 It was a scene that was heart-fluttering whilst it was also sad

5. [+108][-3] I don't hate you at all.. Go Ara seriously has met her best character... Why is her asking to be carried so cute~~

Go Ara's first performance without her cast! Lee Jaewook detects Go Ara's uneasiness 

Screenshot%2B2020-10-15%2Bat%2B10.34.05.Screenshot%2B2020-10-15%2Bat%2B10.35.18.

1. [+127][-1] Joon reading Rara's expression and noticing that her hands were uncomfortable and telling her not to rush is hella heart-fluttering .. But at 1:31 at night, his reaction to Rara's message was so quick ㅋㅋㅋ Are you sure you're an uncurious person by nature? Sunwoo Joon whose words and actions don't match ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+95][-1] 1:32 No but Joon hearing the text notification and getting up straight away is hella cute ㅋㄱㅋㄹㅋ

3. [+92][-1] Your expression is that worried and sweet but you grabbed her arm strongly, my heart...

4. [+76][-1] I like that Joon is always one beat faster than Dr Cha, he's also quite quick-witted! But I also want Dr Cha get a step ahead and see Joon being jealous ㅎㅎㅎ Joon has now been absorbed into Ra's charm so he knows everything without being told ~

5. [+69][-1] As expected, he knows Rara well ㅋ

[Ending] Watching the same sky and think of each other, a heart-fluttering phone call ♥ 

Screenshot%2B2020-10-15%2Bat%2B10.40.07.

Screenshot%2B2020-10-15%2Bat%2B09.54.18.

1. [+242][-1] Am I the only one who finds this heart-fluttering? Why is it this heart-fluttering??ㅎㅎ I was squirming watching a drama for the first time in a while 

2. [+224][-3] As expected it's the foldable phone for Go Araㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ If you knew the Go Ara phone from way back then raise your hand slightly(!) 

(T/N: Go Ara was the face of a popular flip phone ad campaign in the early 2000s)

3. [+167][-4]  Asking if he got home safe, saying sleep well and that she's thinking of him, now it looks like all that's left if for them to date? What else could there be? 

4. [+147][-1] I feel like this drama makes my heart race, just like a puppy ❣❣❣

5. [+135][-2] With words he's all 'no' but in the meantime, he's even organised her a room, Joon-ah~

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 2

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

Ep 4 continue to be charming & amusing with slight sadness hinted... 

So Lala have this comparison of Dr. Cha & Jun, in short isn't she more comfortable to have Jun as servant, but not the case with Dr. Cha? Haha... It's interesting why she felt this way.

But I agree with @stroppyse, Lala didn't think Jun as in romantic way yet. Eventhough she consider he's handsome. It's very noticeable when she discussing the tea set with him. She just nonchalantly said, that she's going to use this tea set with future husband. Jun for sure looked perplexed, and I believe he have some imagination using that tea set haha. 

This episode clearly making Jun heading into some one sided love territory. He's so anxious when she's not replying his text, and he should already know she will be sleeping, lol... And how jealous he is when Dr. Cha showed his performance on playing piano, and he choose the same song to make it worse. This also make him having bad mood. Love sick ... ? :poliWeird:

But it's also worthy mentioning that Lala, despite her naivety, also noticed that there's something sad about Jun. And she's waiting for him to open up later instead and didn't press him for answer. They have deep mutual understanding, despite the short time they know each other. 

Jun is rare gem, and the room he decored for her? It's to die for! 

Looking forward for your opinion too @JenL & @Alice Wonderland 

Invited @ktcjdrama @im0202 @LaLa @abs-oluteM @bairama @Jane @Ameera @Tofu @movingwheel @bluepebbles @Lynne @Chocolate @Mouse who might be liking this romcom genre. This drama just give me so much good feeling... 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 5

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

4 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

looks like LJW's character is charming everyone

Jun is very charming, a bit tsundere seeming, very good at everything he does, and has that touch of sadness that can draw women to a good looking guy, so basically designed for women to be flocking around. :laugh:  There may be guys who are better looking than Jun, but he is the one that women would be more drawn to.

2 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

But it's also worthy mentioning that Lala, despite her naivety, also noticed that there's something sad about Jun. And she's waiting for him to open up later instead and didn't press him for answer. They have deep mutual understanding, despite the short time they know each other. 

That was very perceptive and sensitive of LL, both in noticing his sadness, but also being able to wait for him to tell her himself rather than for her to go probing.

Jun is definitely in one-sided crush territory, but I still believe that LL is drawn to him. She just isn't aware that the attraction is also a romantic one and not just a friendship one as yet. It's more than that she's noticed Jun is good looking and capable, or that she's more comfortable using Jun as a servant while she plays the piano for him. She instinctively has trusted Jun from the time she met him and she seeks him out constantly as well, though she's not even aware of it herself.

@SilverMoonTea, thanks for the vid of LJW and MiMi. They're adorable! Both the guy and the dog. :love:

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 3

BTS 3-4

20201017-071017.jpg

They're just standing there together, but looking so good. 100% agree with this PD :

PD Kim Min Kyung said, “I remember when Go Ara and Lee Jae Wook first met. We met over a meal in eouido and took a photo together in the lobby. I really liked that photo. They were just standing there, but it looked like they could be surrounded by reporters. I looked at that photo again before I came to this press conference. The two of them are just standing there and making a ‘thumbs-up’ for the camera, but they look so pretty and good together. Even their height difference is cute. I really wanted to film them as soon as possible.”

Text Source. Soompi. 

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1

@ktcjdrama no need other reason to watch, just see this :wow: I'm not a dog person normally, but this is... illegal!

Introduce to you Mimi!

IMG-20201017-074254.jpg IMG-20201017-074256.jpg IMG-20201017-074258.jpg

Cto.

She's professional actor too:

The PD said, “Mimi has worked as a dog actor before, but this is her first time as a lead character. We couldn’t meet with the dogs directly, so we held a virtual audition. Mimi is a Pomeranian but a very plump dog. She has a unique character. It’s so cute how she acts relaxed and confident. There were no bloopers in her scenes.”

Text Source. Soompi

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Heart Eyes 1

1 hour ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@ktcjdrama no need other reason to watch, just see this :wow: I'm not a dog person normally, but this is... illegal!

Introduce to you Mimi!

Haha, you know my weak point! Yes I saw the clip you posted above and she is so cuuuuuute!! And LJW laughing the way he isn’t supposed to as per his mother’s advice hahaaaa...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

so @SilverMoonTea  is using our weaknesses to entice us @ktcjdrama...ahahah..mine is abs and yours pets!

@stroppyse I am not actually watching this but my mum is and she said it is fun ...mum  is practically watching every ongoing k drama that is on Netflix .

More comments 

Source : https://netizenkore.blogspot.com/2020/10/naver-tv-do-do-sol-sol-la-la-sol_16.html

[Naver TV] 'Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol' Episode 4 Comments and Reaction

Unexpected piano skills! Kim Joohun revealing his hidden piano skills

Screenshot%2B2020-10-16%2Bat%2B9.49.30%2

1. [+167][-1] Cha-teacher ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I didn't think he was sensitive but he has better eyes and ears than expectedㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Is this a compliment or an insult ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+119][-1] Joon-ie trying to cheer up Rara by saying he'll be her first student made me feel so happy ㅠㅠㅠ "Mimi-ya~ isn't oppa so cool? You thought oppa was just handsome but he's lending you money, can fix a house and now he's saying he'll be the first to try to learn the piano~" ㅋㅋ

3. [+83][-3] Oooh Eunseok teacher playing the piano is so mesmerising!! 

4. [+79][-1] He'll be her first student ㅠㅠ When are they going to hug each other with no hesitation 👩‍❤️‍👨

5. [+61][-0] Teacher... the last scene quickly please.... Even the teaser isn't good enough I might go insane.....

Just perfect ~ The two enjoying a cosy kimbap date at Raraland  

Screenshot%2B2020-10-16%2Bat%2B9.48.13%2

Screenshot%2B2020-10-16%2Bat%2B9.35.20%2

1. [+166][-1] Look at him running towards her as soon as he hears the piano ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 0:33 he's even fixing his hair and catching his breath ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Joon-ah you're too cute ❤️

2. [+130][-0] So what is that scolding method you mentioned...... 

3. [+116][-1] The way he only came with one umbrella, very fox-like..😏😏

4. [+112][-2] As Joon-ie is saying don't do things like that, Rara shaking her head is so lovely ㅋㅋ

5. [+100][-0] ㅠㅠ Watching the scene where the two stretch out their arms towards the window as it's raining made me feel so happy ㅠㅠ Ah, also in the epilogue when Joon-ie had two umbrellas but only took one to share the umbrella togetherㅠㅠ It's been a while since I've watched a heart-warming drama like this...

Lee Jaewook hugging Go Ara at rainy Lalaland 

Screenshot%2B2020-10-16%2Bat%2B9.50.15%2
Screenshot%2B2020-10-16%2Bat%2B9.29.47%2

1. [+321][-3] I like Lee Jaewook's angry acting but this innocent role suits him so well too ㅠㅠ Jaewook pulls off whatever he does 

2. [+309][-3] Please someone wake me up next Wednesday  ●▅▇█▇▆▅▄▇

3. [+280][-3] All of Lee Jaewook's facial expressions are so lively... He's so good yet he's only a rookie... and young... amazing... Throughout today's episode, his jealousy was cute and the ending was so heart-touching that I wanted to hug him ㅠㅠ So when is it going to be next week.....,,,

4. [+230][-1] 'Don't go' was insane - he holds onto Rara every time she tries to leave 

5. [+186][-1] My heart is beating too fast.......

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

Regarding to that restrained / cancelled hug, it always Jun who's scared with her haha... 

20201017-172024.jpg 20201017-172011.jpg

But in the end he hugs her anyway... 

I like this description :

Lee Jae Wook shared, “Goo La La and Sun Woo Joon have a relationship that’s the opposite of a typical lender and debtor. It feels as if Sun Woo Joon is captured by Goo La La as collateral.” The actor also asked viewers to anticipate the heart-fluttering feelings evoked by Sun Woo Joon as he worries for Goo La La amidst their love-hate relationship.

Text Source. Soompi

I'm known to be never give up. Mimi attack @ktcjdrama!

20201017-172104.jpg

Pic cto.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

Go Ara & LJW 

a272e53b6685f3743e6c6e5a2e11ff69.jpg e388a4d2472e1cff8ea97d2daa991e47.jpg 71715c060f656c27365d861f23ed5f51.jpg

Cr. Go Ara IG

They also aligned on what they picked as the strength of the drama:

The pair chose their chemistry as one of the best things to watch for in the new drama and Go Ara said, “Lee Jae Wook is always able to react quickly to any situation on set. I think his unique charms are able to shine even brighter when we work together.” Lee Jae Wook said, “She’s really great, I couldn’t put it all into words. She has this great energy that spreads happiness to everyone. She’s always so encouraging as well, so I’m learning a lot.”

Text Source. Soompi

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1

This drama is my new weakness. I am dying each episode from the cuteness. I started off super cynical /sceptical and thought about dropping it half an episode in, but now I'm like, "I live for this drama." I think I'll be hunting for BTS content soon.

Jun is so gone :SquirtleNiceAhah: He is definitely deep under RaRa's spell and she affects his moods so badly. If she's happy, he's happy. If she's worried, he's worried about her. It's so damn cute. Her ability to twist people around her finger (not maliciously, but subconciously) by complimenting them works on Jun as well. He gets super flustered, but he loves it when she says that she thinks he's handsome and good at things like building a house. But I totally agree with everyone here. Rara isn't in love with him yet. I think it's implied she's never been in love before (she was going to marry the other guy because her dad told her to and because that guy apparently liked her 'a lot') and everyone tends to love her and treat her fairly well, so Jun's behaviour is no different on a surface level. Deep down, I think she knows things are different with him, but she hasn't processed it properly. This is shown when she give Dr Cha that example about the cleaning - she definitely trusts him and feels more comfortable with him than anyone else and she's often touched by what he does for her, though they both avoid the subject by talking about her "debt."

Speaking of Dr Cha, he makes me feel awkward too and I'm just watching through a screen :psweatduck: It's like he tries to be kind but comes off a little creepy! Like everyone feels like he's watching them or following them. He definitely has very sharp intuitions about Jun which makes me wonder how much he knows about Jun's past - is he just deducting things from his behaviour? Or has he met him in the past in some way? He's also very determined about getting close to Rara. I mean he's bringing it straight to Jun by  being condescending and "thanking" him for helping Rara with her piano school, as well as describing Jun's feelings for him (incorrectly) as sympathy. I think they're trying to give us a red herring, implying that he sent the piano, but I think the real story of who DolDolSolSolLaLaSol is won't be that straightforward? The scene that made me laugh quite a bit was the hairdresser and Dr Cha and their super awkward haircut because she was attracted to him. LOL

Back to Jun though, damn, that man is such a dream. Get yourself someone who will build you a room with a dreamcatcher :MewGiggle:

I like all the little (and big) things he does to show he cares for Rara. And all those hugs he avoided made me laugh, especially when even Mimi looked disappointed that it wasn't going to happen. (Can I just say, I really love Mimi. That dog is like a moving soft toy that makes everything even more adorable in this drama). I really like that Rara respects that he's uncomfortable and picks up Mimi - I'm glad she's not the annoying type who pushes their affections onto people. Lee Jae Wook is very, very good at doing those incremental expressions to show he's sad about something and so it killed me every time Rara was spending time with Dr Cha. My heart! But he's also able to do it in the reverse - that hidden look of heartfelt delight at seeing Rara at his house...and he pretty much ran to her too! The ending with his trauma causing him to ask her not to leave has me looking forward to next week :BulbaOWO:

Edited by JenL
  • Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 1

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

16 minutes ago, JenL said:

This drama is my new weakness. I am dying each episode from the cuteness. I started off super cynical /sceptical and thought about dropping it half an episode in, but now I'm like, "I live for this drama." I think I'll be hunting for BTS content soon.

Same. But KBS & Netflix really need to give this drama more promo. I hope they play game in Swoon soon. There's so little information on this drama... 

16 minutes ago, JenL said:

(Can I just say, I really love Mimi. That dog is like a moving soft toy that makes everything even more adorable in this drama). 

More of Princess Mimi ... I got to get @ktcjdrama onboard lols...

IMG-20201017-202534.jpg IMG-20201017-202518.jpg IMG-20201017-202536.jpg

Spoiler

IMG-20201017-202520.jpg IMG-20201017-202516.jpg

Ctto.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Heart Eyes 1

On 10/16/2020 at 1:03 AM, SilverMoonTea said:

@JenL So maybe we will be dealing with serial killer / stalker or something? I can't help but rechecking again the genre of this drama, but it's romcom... haha... 

Haha, I think it's definitely rom com, but there'll be some sort of suspense happening with Rara's potential stalker and Jun's traumatic past and fugitive status. I have to say I like that running gag they have of all the aunties at the salon speculating on something, then dismissing it as too drama-like only for it to be true (like Jun's fugitive status and Rara's dad's secretary status.)

On 10/16/2020 at 3:37 AM, stroppyse said:

Ohmygosh! That is so right on! Cher from Clueless was one of the few roles that I actually like Alicia Silverstone in! And actually, RR reminds me of Emma of Austen's novel. The story isn't the same, but the characterization of RR is very Emma-esque. However, in this drama, RR is going to be forced to grown up not just through romantic misunderstandings and entanglements but through having to live life in different socio-economic circumstances than she had enjoyed in her earlier years.

Yay, I'm glad you're feeling the Clueless vibes too. I don't remember what else Alicia Silverstone ever did, but that was her golden project for me. I feel like she has the same warmth and good intentions as Cher....And there's other similarities in that she's the only daughter of a rich guy who spoils his kid. But even the ways she moves reminds me of Cher. Like the moment this link dawned on me was when they were at the laundromat and she pulled her hair back with a scrunchie in a carefree way like Cher and Jun couldn't resist watching her, a bit like Josh. 

On 10/16/2020 at 3:37 AM, stroppyse said:

I totally agree with you about Baek Kyung. I eventually came to feel sorry for him, especially since his fictional persona that he was forced to wear is so different from his own self once he reaches awareness. 'Extraordinary You' was very interesting in its supposition of what if fictional characters could achieve awareness separate from their stories, especially, if they actually persist via different stories. Ultimately, too complicated, but an interesting story anyway with some great youthful acting.

Oooh, did you think it was too complicated? I really liked the idea. And oddly enough, even though it was a light hearted rom-com based on a webtoon, I was surprised at how philosophical the series was. I think most people have gone through parts of their lives when they feel things are out of their control (haha like covid) and want to 'fight' against their circumstances or have questioned why they don't feel as important as the people around them (ie. are you the main character of your own story or the side character to someone elses' life?) So it was a fun series, but there were lots of existential layers to peel back too.  I was also surprised at how consistent the 'rules' or 'logic' of the fantasy world was. But yes, totally agree Baek Kyung was an interesting character and the start of this interest in Lee Jae Wook!

• Like 3

@JenL at first I also very sceptical with this drama. But end up this is just the right sunshine of drama I really need now... And eventhough storyline is simple, I think like GA & LJW mentioned, their chemistry is the selling point of this drama. 

And I think its also almost become hashtag #getyourselfamanlikesonwoojun haha...

How beautiful the room is...

IMG-20201017-074144.jpg IMG-20201017-074139.jpg IMG-20201017-073501.jpg

Ctto.

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 1

On 10/16/2020 at 2:40 PM, stroppyse said:

Episode 4 was actually really sweet. Jun is definitely fascinated by RR and is going out of his way to be good to her, but is also looking for ways to get closer to her. The umbrella scene was actually a bit sad when it was expanded on in the epilogue. It wasn't that he only had a single umbrella in the house, it was that he pretended he only had a single umbrella so that they would have to share the umbrella as he walked her home. So, I felt sorry for Jun when his plan backfired on him as RR blithely accepted Dr. Cha's offer of a ride back home since it was raining.

MiMi is played by Byul (meaning star) a fluffy white pomeranian rather than a bichon frise as I had wondered about earlier, and seems to be holding her own in the scenes with Jun or with RR. Not sure about all the outfits that RR makes MiMi wear, but she seems to be taking everything in stride. Actually, Byul has her own instagram: hanamdog_m . Apparently, Byul also makes a guest appearance on Tales of the Nine Tailed.

Haha, I hope she doesn't get into Dr Cha's Car next ep. How can refuse Jun when he pleaded in that voice?! :SquirtleNiceAhah:

Mimi has her own Instagram account?! Bless! :BulbaOWO: I am following as we speak! The fact that she's a pom helps me to understand why I love her so much....my dog is a pom too! But a mixed pom :heart:

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

29 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@JenL at first I also very sceptical with this drama. But end up this is just the right sunshine of drama I really need now... And eventhough storyline is simple, I think like GA & LJW mentioned, their chemistry is the selling point of this drama. 

And I think its also almost become hashtag #getyourselfamanlikesonwoojun haha...

How beautiful the room is...

Haha oh good! I thought it was just me at first. The first episode was a bit intense, but after that I started really liking it. The story is not super original, but it's also unique enough to be interesting. I'm liking the mysteries and the spoofs and of course the chemistry...I don't think I've felt so fluttery for a drama in awhile :BulbaOWO:

Hahaha, we really should make that a hastag :MewGiggle:

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 1