• Others, you can share more in thread
  3. 3. Ending of the Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol will be:

• Start with wedding, end with wedding of Jun & Rara
    • Time jump before the happy ending of Jun & Rara
    • Ambiguous ending
    • Separation ending
    • Others, you can share more in thread

This poll is closed to new votes

So it looks like best couple went to Homemade Lovestory? I’m so sad. First no Go Ara and now no best couple award. Low ratings and a bad ending really hurt the show.:cry:

I feel like we’re the only ones who were greatly impacted by DDSSLLS. For me, it started with Jun’s reaction to RaRa in her wedding dress. I was hooked from then on. :brb:

• Sad 4
32 minutes ago, twinkler0415 said:

I think she will be the first and last for DDSSLS award. Lost all hope for LJW and GAR

I think LJW should pick up something? I don't think he'd be allowed to come if he wasn't since it seems like they contacted actors beforehand :thinking: Also no spectators this year

9 minutes ago, CINNABOM said:

So it looks like best couple went to Homemade Lovestory? I’m so sad. First no Go Ara and now no best couple award. Low ratings and a bad ending really hurt the show.

It looks like it went to Forrest couple, Cheat on me if you can too...not sure what the other ones are :letalQQ:

• Like 1

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

2 minutes ago, JenL said:

I think LJW should pick up something? I don't think he'd be allowed to come if he wasn't since it seems like they contacted actors beforehand :thinking: Also no spectators this year

Was the best actor and popular actor awarded already? Maybe he'll get one of those 😅

4 minutes ago, JenL said:

It looks like it went to Forrest couple, Cheat on me if you can too...not sure what the other ones are :letalQQ:

😔😭 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Not both actors had to be there for Best Couple since Park Hae Jin (one half of the Forrest couple) was at a different award show and wasn't there, so Jo Bo Ah collected the Award herself. It makes me sad that this also didn't happen for DDSSLLS :letalQQ:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

With drama awards, the ratings does matter a lot. I think that's why Forest even won an award. It's a bit strange to me because KBS gave out so many best couple awards that at some point, they might as well had given that award to all the couples in their dramas. 

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

I'm listening to another drama but if you are interested... here's the link:

https://anchor.fm/lee-evie/episodes/S3-74-DO-DO-SOL-SOL-LA-LA-SOL-overview-en185i

Currently listening to it. Its a bit too long. But the beginning of the podcast is still giving positve review. But the one talking (i dont know what to call a person who does podcast) was already swearing because of the ending :laugh:

I also found another podcast. If anyone have extra 1 hour free time maybe you could listen to it. :love: they were giving alot of good reviews here and them talking about DDSSLLS is really funny. They kinda represent us talking in this forum , I could imagine if all of us were in the same room, we would talk like this 2 girls in the podcast.:smile:

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/ep-3-do-do-sol-sol-la-la-sol-review-a-roller-coaster-of-emotions/id1547734313?i=1000504979913

• Like 1