• Others, you can share more in thread
  3. 3. Ending of the Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol will be:

• Start with wedding, end with wedding of Jun & Rara
    • Time jump before the happy ending of Jun & Rara
    • Ambiguous ending
    • Separation ending
    • Others, you can share more in thread

This poll is closed to new votes

Hahahha. His shorts scream high school. I find it funny everytime they sit in one row while eating. Haha

By the way, the doctor seems to be very busy this year! He was on dr. Kim 2, IONTBO, start up too. Good for him he's got a lot of projects. Hahaha. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

In the strong Tower, I take refuge.

-----------------------------------

So far my top 2020 K-Dramas are 1. Hospital Playlist 2. Romantic Doctor Teacher Kim Season Two 3. CLOY 4. IONTBO

7 minutes ago, -StrongTower- said:

Hahahha. His shorts scream high school. I find it funny everytime they sit in one row while eating. Haha

I didn't even think about this when I was watching it, but you're right that the shorts scream youngster. Where I live, a lot of guys where shorts around when it's warm. However, in Korea, guys tend not to wear shorts unless they are younger. I guess since Jun is pretending to be 24, he's still not playing that old, but the shorts do make him look his "real" age of 19. :laugh:

Looking forward to tomorrow's episode. Also wondering when the various lies will be revealed. I think if I were LL I would find it very hard to understand why both Jun and Dr. Cha lied about things. Actually, I could perhaps understand why Jun lied about his age, however, I really wouldn't understand why Dr. Cha lied about not knowing me. However, LL is probably a nicer person than I am, so I assume that she will be very forgiving once she gets over the initial shock of realizing that Dr. Cha is friends with her ex-groom.

• Like 6
  • Heart Eyes 1
25 minutes ago, -StrongTower- said:

By the way, the doctor seems to be very busy this year! He was on dr. Kim 2, IONTBO, start up too. Good for him he's got a lot of projects. Hahaha. 

Anyone notice that Jun didn't eat his ice cream ? Maybe because Dr. Cha is the one who pay for it..hahaha such a kid..:laugh:

15 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

I didn't even think about this when I was watching it, but you're right that the shorts scream youngster. Where I live, a lot of guys where shorts around when it's warm. However, in Korea, guys tend not to wear shorts unless they are younger. I guess since Jun is pretending to be 24, he's still not playing that old, but the shorts do make him look his "real" age of 19. :laugh:

Looking forward to tomorrow's episode. Also wondering when the various lies will be revealed. I think if I were LL I would find it very hard to understand why both Jun and Dr. Cha lied about things. Actually, I could perhaps understand why Jun lied about his age, however, I really wouldn't understand why Dr. Cha lied about not knowing me. However, LL is probably a nicer person than I am, so I assume that she will be very forgiving once she gets over the initial shock of realizing that Dr. Cha is friends with her ex-groom.

Lala always think that all people are nice. Even to her husband-to be, she never has bad thought about him even after what his mother do. She must be shocked but she will try to understand the situation. Can't wait for tomorrow:love:

Btw, .I love this shiba gif.. they're so cute haha

• Like 6
  • Insightful 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
9 minutes ago, Just_Me said:

Anyone notice that Jun didn't eat his ice cream ? Maybe because Dr. Cha is the one who pay for it..hahaha such a kid..

Wow, you're so right! And, it's the kind of petty jealousy thing that Jun would do. :laugh:

10 minutes ago, Just_Me said:

Lala always think that all people are nice. Even to her husband-to be, she never has bad thought about him even after what his mother do. She must be shocked but she will try to understand the situation. Can't wait for tomorrow

That's part of LL's charm and sunny disposition. She's always willing to see the positive. I worry about the stalker. Not sure how much of a threat he is as yet.

11 minutes ago, Just_Me said:

Btw, .I love this shiba gif.. they're so cute haha

Yes, the shiba gifs are pretty adorable. Though, the BTS gifs are still my faves. :btslove:

• Like 7

@JenL Thanks for the invite from DDSSLLS Soompi forum! Enjoyed reading all the posts for the love of this drama! 

Also thank you for the BTS video with eng sub :jinbtsyes: I also remember @stroppyse doing so much translation and recap work for Beautiful Love, Wonderful Life drama over there. Glad to meet you here and enjoying DDSSLLS too! As always, I appreciate your thoughts per episode. 

Glad to meet fellow DDSSLLS supporters here :hearties:

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

My favourite animation to real life transition in the drama so far with the perfect background music! Anyone knows the song played at this scene? 

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 5

Welcome to our little DDSSLLS community here, @eNDe!! I liked that animation piece too! I don't know the song for it, not sure if it's out yet. Maybe soon?

@Just_Me: Thanks for sharing the clip! Seems like Ha Young is going to "officially" confess her love to Jun. Haha! I hope she starts seeing how great her friend is though. He is always supporting her and also buying/making her food!

LOL @ the shorts comments. I kind of agreed that it is not as common to find someone in their 20s in shorts like Jun's. With that said, in one of his old interviews, Lee Jae Wook talked about liking streetwear a lot. I feel like Jun's fashion is very similar to what Lee Jae Wook wear in real life. The type of shorts he has on is normally seen on someone who's into streetwear. 

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 2

Translation of the preview that @Just_Me posted. I couldn't embed the instagram, so just providing the translation for it.

HY: I like you, oppa.
Jun: So?
HY: Let’s date.
Jun: I don’t want to.
HY: Huh? Why not? How could you reject my confession?
Jun: Sorry.
(Jun stands up)
HY: Oppa! You don’t, by chance, have someone you like, do you?
Jun: Yes.
HY: Is it someone I know?

(Later with SK)
HY: Jun Oppa! Sunwoo Jun, you! How could you do this to me, you evil jerk! It took so much. So much for me to confess.

48 minutes ago, Tofu said:

LOL @ the shorts comments. I kind of agreed that it is not as common to find someone in their 20s in shorts like Jun's. With that said, in one of his old interviews, Lee Jae Wook talked about liking streetwear a lot. I feel like Jun's fashion is very similar to what Lee Jae Wook wear in real life. The type of shorts he has on is normally seen on someone who's into streetwear. 

Well, Lee Jae Wook is only 21 or 22, so he's barely out of high school himself. LOL

• Like 7
13 hours ago, stroppyse said:

Hahaha, yeah, shorts are acceptable here, but it does tend to be more for younger guys than adults. So it really was a hint through the costumes!

13 hours ago, Just_Me said:

Lala always think that all people are nice. Even to her husband-to be, she never has bad thought about him even after what his mother do. She must be shocked but she will try to understand the situation. Can't wait for tomorrow:love:

That's definitely what I like about her! She sees the good in everyone and for a rich girl she doesn't have an attitude. She's just use to everyone being nice to her because she's naturally nice to others!

3 hours ago, eNDe said:

@JenL Thanks for the invite from DDSSLLS Soompi forum! Enjoyed reading all the posts for the love of this drama! 

Also thank you for the BTS video with eng sub :jinbtsyes: I also remember @stroppyse doing so much translation and recap work for Beautiful Love, Wonderful Life drama over there. Glad to meet you here and enjoying DDSSLLS too! As always, I appreciate your thoughts per episode. 

Hello @eNDe!!! Thanks for joining us! We're a little obsessive here :) And it'a a small but good group since we're all very devoted to this drama and all in love with Jun and Rara. Also a few of us are big Lee Jae Wook fans (I personally know I'm a goner and there's no coming back from this crush) :laugh: I spazz here and also personally on my blog where I like to group pictures and OSTs etc since stations tend to drip feed everything. Which reminds me, I'm not sure about the music for that scene, is it part of the official OST? I've collected the OST music here, which might help: https://thesedramaticdays.blogspot.com/2020/10/ost-doldolsolsollalasol.html

2 hours ago, Tofu said:

Hahaha, but I don't think he wears shorts as much. I feel like he's the cool branded hoodies/ trackies/ sportswear/ jeans kinda guy :cool:

1 hour ago, stroppyse said:

Well, Lee Jae Wook is only 21 or 22, so he's barely out of high school himself. LOL

I know! He's soooo young. Too young. But still legal, so it's all good. :laugh:

Edited by JenL
  • Like 2
  • Haha 5

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

2 hours ago, JenL said:

And it'a a small but good group since we're all very devoted to this drama and all in love with Jun and Rara. 

Yay, I love their chemistry especially and for sure will come back to this drama again for them. Let's hope the next two weeks please showcase more development of their characters together with no secrets. Because, there's that stalker situation lurking and I need them to have each other back while dealing with it. 

One of my favourite scenes of RaRa with other character...she literally just met this guy and it's already epic. 

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Her confidence unmatched. Even with 7 years of teaching printmaking, I can't do this. But then again, that's what I love about music and piano in particular...like Jun, it could make me move on a day that seems exhausting. For that, I probably sign up for RaRa's class if that was me, given the freebie and sales pitch. :btsjinok:

• Like 2
  • Haha 4
  • Heart Eyes 2
57 minutes ago, eNDe said:

One of my favourite scenes of RaRa with other character...she literally just met this guy and it's already epic. 

My favourite too..it's just hilarious..and Jun protective mode is on watching their interaction:wow2:.. it's look like he ready to fight with the man who mess with Rara:shocked:

And then he scold Rara like an oppa:laugh:

Edited by Just_Me
  • Like 4
  • Haha 2
19 hours ago, -StrongTower- said:

OMG!! He played Dr. Park in Dr. Romantic 2!! I kept thinking he looked sooooo familiar but I could not remember where I've seen him. Wow...just wow...haha! Well, now this explains why he's burnt out and is barely performing any surgery in DDSSLLS. He's probably still traumatized by the bus incident. Hahaha! 🤣🤣

5 hours ago, JenL said:

He's soooo young. Too young. But still legal, so it's all good. :laugh:

HAHAHAHA!! :GengarCool:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Haha, I've been writing summaries of opinions for all the other series, but I haven't done it properly here yet, so thought I should squeeze this in before next Episode comes out!

Episode 6

-I really liked the heart fluttery height measurement scene at the end of episode 5/ start of episode 6. And even though they didn't kiss, the tension was there...Also, Jun's reaction to getting headbutted by Rara was so cute. Like even though it hurt, he just couldn't be annoyed at her at her puss-in-boots pleading eyes...it's that half smile that Lee Jae Wook gives that slays me :BulbaOWO:

-I'm liking how the drama that the aunties at the salon always talk about, "The Great Traitor," is clearly a parody of this drama (it's so meta!) and pretty much every crazy thing happening in that is happening in this. Also, my favourite of the aunties is the one who always randomly drops an English phrase. I laugh whenever she says "You Win" :laugh:

-I thought that Rara was pretty smart to be so onto Jun's height...and her experience of looking up things on Google was funny - it's so true that you often get two opposing opinions and don't actually find a definitive answer to your questions.

-The hairdresser is hilarious - she considers barely cutting hair to be a haircut XD

-That ramen scene was totally dramatic - but it really made me crave ramen :SquirtleNiceAhah:

-Also, I don't know about you guys, but I really want a LaLa Land special merch bag. They're so cute!! I love that she was gluing all these patches and writing little messages with markers :heart:

-With the conversation that Dr Cha wanted to have with Jun - I wonder what they object he dropped was? It just looked like a case to me...but obviously he remembered it. I have to say only in dramaland do people have such good memory. I can't even remember what I ate in the morning most days, let alone remember a person I ran into 1 year ago :lol::ChikoWTF: But maybe there'll be something more significant about the meeting in the next ep

-When Rara imagines Jun mad at her, I thought it was hilarious - must have been fun for LJW to film those scenes!

-I wonder if the glue on the door was because that stalker guy (I assume he is the stalker guy) was mad about his haircut and that was his revenge...or if there was a more sinister motive. Also when him and grandpa saw each other, it looked like grandpa recognised him or felt suss about him. :Mimed:

-I feel really bad for Jun by the way regarding his trauma - I guess he felt really guilty because he was kind of the one who caused his friend's death by telling him to say bye, which made his friend stop and turn on the road. No wonder he was so traumatised by the word :PiplupCry: 

-How come LJW always has a super abusive father?? This guy is on par with his dad from Extraordinary You at least with the emotional abuse. His mum, even if she's his real mum? (can't tell yet) also seems crazy...I mean she's kinda sent some gangster looking guys after him!

- Another heart fluttery scene was that scene with Rara admitting she has a welcome song for Jun and the kid telling her that Jun is always excited to see her, but plays it cool just before he walks in. :GengarAww:

-I feel like disappearing is hinted at or foreshadowed so strongly. Jun's reaction when Rara told him to stay by his side was so cute, especially his mild disappointment when she said, "Because I still owe you money." I love how this is their excuse for their feelings...never before has a creditor-debtor relationship sounded so damn cute to me - To be honest, if you replaced every scene where they use this phrase with "Because I like you" it would be all the flutters :heart:

-I like that Jun also held his own with Dr Cha's blackmailing - he seems so smart to have pulled that one over him. 

-Finally, I love how they never leave Rara alone with Dr Cha. It's like a full team excursion everytime :MewGiggle:

Edited by JenL
  • Like 4

I'm sure you've all seen these stills but they're too pretty not to share again! Posting the links here since they're BTS pictures from shooting DDSSLLS and on LJW's shrine :BulbaOWO::hearties:

My favourite ones here, otherwise you can find on the VAST website (links included here):

https://thesedramaticdays.blogspot.com/2020/10/pictures-lee-jae-wooks-agency-vast.html

IMG-7910-r.jpg

IMG-7906-r.jpg

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 5

1 hour ago, JenL said:

-That ramen scene was totally dramatic - but it really made me crave ramen 

-

Because Rara saya Seung Gi is an expert..He goes to chef mode without any complain..Rara sure has way with her words and compliments

1 hour ago, JenL said:

-The hairdresser is hilarious - she considers barely cutting hair to be a haircut XD

-With the conversation that Dr Cha wanted to have with Jun - I wonder what they object he dropped was? It just looked like a case to me...but obviously he remembered it. 

-I like that Jun also held his own with Dr Cha's blackmailing - he seems so smart to have pulled that one over him. 

- And don't forget about hairdresser obsession of making people 5cm higher:laugh:

- That case is medicine case..it's shown on earlier episode..Dr Cha has alot in it but when the nurse ask he said it's only vitamins

- Jun is  definitelysmart. He is 2nd rank in his prestigious high school. So maybe he have good memory. Not only smart, I think he's skillful..I mean he's expert part-time who can build a room only after 6mo :laugh:..

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Couldn't resist and had to jump on to watch for a few minutes of ep 7 with the promise of DoDoSolSolLaLaSol's reveal. Is Dr. Cha DoDoSolSolLaLaSol after all? He showed up at the cafe and seemed as if he was about to confess that he was!  Actually, since he was at LL's graduation recital, he would totally know about how special Twinkle Twinkle Little Star is to LL and probably her father as well. 

Work (and my impatience) is interfering with my ability to watch this drama properly!

• Like 4
7 hours ago, Just_Me said:

Because Rara saya Seung Gi is an expert..He goes to chef mode without any complain..Rara sure has way with her words and compliments

- And don't forget about hairdresser obsession of making people 5cm higher:laugh:

- That case is medicine case..it's shown on earlier episode..Dr Cha has alot in it but when the nurse ask he said it's only vitamins

- Jun is  definitelysmart. He is 2nd rank in his prestigious high school. So maybe he have good memory. Not only smart, I think he's skillful..I mean he's expert part-time who can build a room only after 6mo :laugh:..

-Hahaha, omg yes, 5cm taller is so funny. But she doesn't need to do it to Jun because he's still growing :MewGiggle:

-Ahhhh!! You're right. Silly me, it is the medicine case. It's been awhile since they hinted he was sick so I just forgot.

-Hahaha, I love this justification - I suppose both Jun and Dr Cha have better memories than us mere mortals :laugh:

-Actually not only could Jun build a room (which I was impressed with), but even more impressive...he fixed Rara's wedding dress so easily. He's not fixed to traditional gender stereotypes and is good at everything :BulbaOWO::hearties:

• Like 4
  • Haha 1