Long Zheng Xuan as Lan Xiang
Tang Xiao Tian as Jiang Xiaoye
Zhang Xi Wei as Xiao Hui
Wang Yuan Hui as Zhu Zhu
Cai Ya Tong
Di Ma
Tara Clance as Gai Li Er

Synopsis:

Scientist Qiu Jianing is a core researcher in the laboratories of the famous pharma corporation “Yuan Jihua”. While she aspires to prove her own worth, she also dreams of consolidating China’s position in the scientific world. One day, a new researcher named Zhou Xiaoshan joins the corporation. His intelligent but reserved self attracts Jia Ning’s attention. At the same time, the beautiful and strong woman also makes Xiao Shan’s usually cold heart flutter. But Xiao Shan is in fact a broker whose task is to snatch Jia Ning’s research results away.

Official Sites:

Weibo l Baidu l Douban

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Tofu said:

@NiteWalker - This drama will never see the light of day. I can't remember how long ago it was that they filmed it? Haha!

they might they might not....who knows....and with how popular Luo YunXi is right now...they might just suddenly remember.....ooo they have this in shelf....and also SongQian is a brand by herself....though to be honest....im not in favor of her acting

• Haha 1
  • 4 months later...
7 minutes ago, Tofu said:

I can't believe this drama is actually airing now. I thought it would never air. Haha! I think it was filmed back in 2018? 2019? 

they are slowly releasing those older dramas now.....since Tears in Heaven got the release date i bet they will release others too since they are doing episodes dump almost weekly

they need to keep their VIP members happy after all

• Haha 1
21 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

they are slowly releasing those older dramas now.....since Tears in Heaven got the release date i bet they will release others too since they are doing episodes dump almost weekly

they need to keep their VIP members happy after all

That's very true. They have been releasing a lot of old dramas filmed many years ago lately. I think we get at least one or two a month now. 

• Like 1