My Girlfriend is an Alien 2 外星女生柴小七2​​​​​​​ [2022]

NiteWalker

On 9/17/2022 at 2:19 AM, Tofu said:

@IpohBanana Will you watch this?

watching a bit-bit. You know me lah, it's too early, so I will wait till more are out before I begin. And I am somewhat confused with the trailers. I thought from the ending of S1, she came back to him. Now it seems like in S2, she came back 1 year early? She came back for a mission? She is ill?  And from MDL's subs, she has a bossy rival lover who is going to get in her way with the ML? huh? so many things happening? And the guy keeps forgetting her each time it rains (ok, it's 1 year earlier, that much is logical). sigh. my poor brain is confused. :lmao2:

I like Wan Peng since I saw her in Crushed, then I went to watch her in S1 of this drama. Chemistry with ML there was pretty good! 

Edited by IpohBanana
  • Like 1

@IpohBanana I forgot to reply to you! I think I'm going to wait until this one finishes airing so I can binge through all the unnecessary parts. My understanding, after watching episode one, is that ML created a hormone perfume which threatens the livelihood of FL's world. Her memory was erased and she traveled back to Earth to stop him. Something happened to her spaceship and she travelled to far back (a year before she originally meet him). She has to make him fall in love with her again, as well as she has to fall in love with him again too.