Favorites or Memorable Drama OSTs

LaLa

I actually love all of the OST's of the Reply series. I didn't grow up on k-pop actually, so it was my intro to a number of Korean pop songs.

Aside from the Reply series of OSTs, I still love the OST from Moonlight Drawn By Clouds and Descendants of the Sun.

However, my offering to this thread in terms of videos is this one from the drama What Happened To My Family? I love this song.

• Like 3
6 hours ago, mayicoryn said:

Woah this song sounds nice . I only watched a few sageuks so far. 100 Days my Prince has a special place in my heart

Let me watch it then when all episodes are out. What do you like about this drama?

- The kid actor so cute. 

- Tsundere male lead & slowburn romance.

- Great chemistry between the lead.

Haha hope you like it, but its okay if no. Sageuk indeed not everyone cup of tea... Thanks for considering haha.... I also sell this to @abs-oluteM, and she like it.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

• 2 weeks later...

@stroppyse I remember you were saying that you started to watch Once Again when it already finished airing the first half of the drama, didn't you? While the first half of the drama OST was quite mellow and sad because the drama are still dealing with the raw emotion after the main couple divorce, most of the are sad. On the latter half when the love that they thought has died, bloomed again in their heart, it got brighter. Not to mention the second couple (the younger brother and sister) started to develop and accept their feelings for each other, their interactions are too cute. These two OSTs were my favorite. 

In the drama Lee Sang Yi did sing a little and his voice are actually good. Maybe because he is also a musical actor that his voice is so sweet. 

Towards almost the end of episode, I really like the bright and hopeful OST which signify that everything will be alright in the end. After the storm there will be sunny days. There might be bad days but good days will come too.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

Currently Watching List:

K-drama: The Real Has Come, See You in My 19th Life 

K-variety: 

@SnowBlob @abs-oluteM I knew that I am too late but I just recently finished watching Undercover. It has finished airing for about 2 weeks I guess? but I just have the time to binge watching it..

From the moment this song was introduced in the drama, I really like this OST. The raw and raspy voice of the male singer really brings out the feeling and emotion of the song. Combined it with Sondia voice, it becomes a beautiful one.

For me, the song really describe how Jung Hyun/Seok Gyu's deeper feelings to Yeon Seo. The lyrics almost like a poet that in some sad moments (was it when the father died? Hmm I forgot) it will really hit you and made me tear up. The lyrics meaning is so beautiful and the music is really beautifully done. It really fits with our mature couple. 

How I wish to see their interaction more than that evil executive director NIS hmph :niu:

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

Currently Watching List:

K-variety: 

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, ktcjdrama said:

It really is a great drama that will remain timeless favourite. Btw, is there any saguek that has no palace stuff, at all? I'd like to watch it if there is.

Not that I am aware of . Every Sageuk I hv come across has palace politics.  
this one I also like . 20 OSTs . Zero kiss :idk:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - 

1 hour ago, abs-oluteM said:

Cause my mum is watching Another Oh Hae Young on TV in the living room, this iconic theme song keeps playing in my mind...

Love the live version. This singer has such a lovely voice

Ah Ben.. She has sing many ballad and sad songs for several OSTs in several dramas that always pull this emotions when you heard her voice in sad scenes. 

For Oh Hae Young, probably my favourite one is among the list of OSTs are the brighter song. LOL

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1

Currently Watching List:

K-variety: 

1 hour ago, LaLa said:

Ah Ben.. She has sing many ballad and sad songs for several OSTs in several dramas that always pull this emotions when you heard her voice in sad scenes. 

Yes indeed . Me likes all these sad ballads :eeeee:...but she has some upbeat ones. Like this from one Marriage Not Dating. Really love this show ...where I fell for Yeon Woo Jin 

Also love this from Because This is My First Life

• Like 2

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - 

• 2 weeks later...