Favorites or Memorable Drama OSTs

LaLa

@mademoiselle the RR songs didn't quite stick with me though the one you posted is quite catchy. In fact there are not many Korean OSTs that have caught my attention of late except for the daily show I am watching (cause they keep playing it at the end with every dramatic moment :laugh:)

• Like 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - 

Kim-Min-Jae-2.jpg

fromis_9's Park Ji Won is the voice behind "Don't Leave Me" for the 'Poong, the Joseon Psychiatrist' OST. the music video features Kim Min Jae as Yoo Se Poong, who lives and loves in the second season of 'Poong, the Joseon Psychiatrist'. "Don't Leave Me" blends emotional piano melodies with rich string instruments and the lyrics describe the sadness and desperation between Se Poong and Eun Woo after their unexpected breakup last season.

• Heart Eyes 2

CurrentlyLiesGrden•CYouIn19thLif•Battle4HappinssWaitingRvenant•Heartb•NumbersFinishedBingeWatchingRace•B.Knight•GloryIIDaily•2D1NS4•RunMan

• 3 weeks later...

1853677244.webp

"there were times when tears would simply roll down" says "oppa" Go Soo on filming 'Missing: The Other Side Season 2'. I love the fact that almost everyone is returning to reprise their roles. yes..yes.. rainy days often conjure plenty of memories, it's been almost an hour, the rain has subsided to a drizzle and I'm listening to Darin, "Memory" from 'Missing: The Other Season 2' OST Part 5. play me this song any time of the day and I'll be right back on track. her angelic voice, Darin, is simply out of this world.

• Heart Eyes 1

CurrentlyLiesGrden•CYouIn19thLif•Battle4HappinssWaitingRvenant•Heartb•NumbersFinishedBingeWatchingRace•B.Knight•GloryIIDaily•2D1NS4•RunMan

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The OST/ BGM of Japanese 2022 drama "Silent".

FluyFIJaEAIc3tL?format=png&name=900x900

"Tsumugi Aoba (Haruna Kawaguchi) fell in love with Sou Sakura (Ren Meguro), who attended the same high school. They both shared an interest in music. Their relationship got deeper and deeper, but, suddenly, Sou Sakura said goodbye to her without giving a reason for their break-up and he disappeared.

"Eight years later, Tsumugi Aoba is now in Tokyo and works part-time at a large CD music store. She is surrounded by music she likes. One day, she happens to see Sou Sakura. She wants to talk to him, but she realizes that he has almost lost his hearing." (AsianWiki: Silent)

• Like 2

spacer.png

Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero

• 2 weeks later...

Watashi No Shiawase Na Kekkon (2023)

[My Happy Marriage/As Long As We Both Shall Live]

MV5BNzg4ZWIwZGEtMDkyMi00YWEwLWExM2UtNWI3ctto

"Born to a noble family, Miyo (Mio Imada) is raised by her abusive stepmother and married off to Kiyoka (Ren Meguro), a soldier so heartless his prior fiancées fled within three days into their engagement. With no home to return to, Miyo slowly starts to open her heart to her cold and pale husband-to-be, despite their rocky introduction... This might just be her chance at finding true love and happiness." (IMDB)

First singer is the ML of the movie. 😊 

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

spacer.png

Trillion Game [Toririon Gemu] (2023)

FzgPOxSacAA-54T?format=jpg&name=large

Cr: @trillion_tbs

Two old friends go into business together – one's a master communicator, and the other's a great engineer. Their goal? To make a trillion dollars. (Netflix - Trillion Game)

Starring: Ren Meguro, Hayato Sano, Mio Imada

Catchy ending theme "Dangerholic" for Trillion Game is by Snow Man. 🙂

spacer.png