Love Is Annoying But I Hate Being Lonely! / 연애는 귀찮지만 외로운 건 싫어! [2020]

AxEBlPV.jpgLove Is Annoying But I Hate Being Lonely!
연애는 귀찮지만 외로운 건 싫어!

Director: Lee Hyun Joo

Writer: Jo Jin Guk

Broadcast station: MBC every1

Air Date: August 11, 2020

Run Day: Tuesdays

Those of us who are taking a break from dating, should we live together?

Dating Is Annoying, But I Hate Being Lonely!

BscOWj2.jpg

Outwardly confident, well spoken, and with many things they want to accomplish, the modern youth of today. It seems that they would be dating with gusto, but that isn't that easy.

“It’s hard enough to live like this these days, so who would want to take responsibility for another person?”
“There is no reason to waste my time and money on pointless emotions.”
“I don’t want to date, I just want to flirt.”
“I don’t have anything, and I have no idea what the future will hold.”

In order to sincerely date someone, one has to give all of oneself, but in a reality like this, dating is not easy. So phrases like ‘It’s so bothersome, so how can dating really be dating. Just being alone is more comfortable.’ is easily said.

Here, they want to date, but it seems overwhelming. They are youngsters who want to be free, but they don’t want to be lonely, living in the co-Living House “Happy Together”.

With their individual reasons for taking a break from dating, their stories of living from 2020 to 2030 will be told in a realistic way.

• Like 3

Main Cast:

Ji Hyun Woo - Cha Kang Woo

Kim So Eun - Lee Na Eun

Keon Il - Kang Hyun Jin

Share Housemates:

Han Ji Wan - Choi Kyung Won

Ha Young - Jeon Bo Ra

Gong Chan - Jung Hoon

Kim San Ho - Kim Dong Seok

Others:

Son Ji Hyun - Han Ah Reum

Cha Soo Yeon - Jo Ji Ah

No Ji Hoon - No Ji Hoon

sources: asianwiki.com, mydramalist.com

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/12/2020 at 9:08 AM, NiteWalker said:

oooo so this is the titles.....hahaha....i thought it was something else.....hoping i wont drop this half way when i watch it 🙂 

Do u still watch it? I started ep 1 last week. And I haven't continued it yet. Ep 1 was good enough though it has many cliche tropes we used to see a lot. But well its still fun to watch at least. The theme of not having a date because of its too tiring vs I need romance for my life is just not a new thing. But somehow it is fun to see the ML smiles a lot to the FL while she misunderstand him as bad guy in her own firmly believed thought. So Ill see for ep 2 soon. 

• Star Struck 1
46 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

Do u still watch it? I started ep 1 last week. And I haven't continued it yet. Ep 1 was good enough though it has many cliche tropes we used to see a lot. But well its still fun to watch at least. The theme of not having a date because of its too tiring vs I need romance for my life is just not a new thing. But somehow it is fun to see the ML smiles a lot to the FL while she misunderstand him as bad guy in her own firmly believed thought. So Ill see for ep 2 soon. 

i dunno yet.....cause im so immerse in Go Ahead currently and i really dunno if i can do justice to any other drama i pickup in between 😄 hahahahaha

• Heart Eyes 1
  • 3 weeks later...

@abs-oluteM You will like this, if show hit more than 5% oppa 1st lead will show his abs lols

Spoiler

Love triangle is quite confusing, sometimes the 1st lead also quite lovely. Like what he did with kaleidoscope and rotating her chair... I think his method a bit new.. lols... I'm sorry I have watched Kdrama my whole life, I almost know all oppas trick in their sleeves lols...

But I'm kind of weak with uniform pilot 2nd lead... 

No one, watching this ah? Haha... 

• Haha 2

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

17 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

No one, watching this ah? Haha... 

I am, and enjoying it a lot! The only thing I don't like is that it only airs once a week! Haven't watched Ji Hyunwoo and Kim Soeun in a drama for a long time and I think they are doing pretty well in this drama. Trying to watch it as slowly as possible so that I won't run out of episodes so quickly but it's only at episode 5. :cry:

Edited by sharluvsenergy
  • Like 3

@sharluvsenergy I'm opposite of you, I have finished all 5 episodes in one sitting haha... I like the easy storyline, no need brain cells to digest it. And the settings and all the ppl are so eye candy and pretty. The characters all quite amusing on their own way. 

I surprised, not many drama review or discussion in any of the sites. I guess probably many ppl put this off, as the storyline looked really cliche? 

I also hope the 2nd lead will get more roles in future. He's also can sing & dance in real life. 

• Like 2

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

Episode 6 preview from last week

Episode 7 preview from today with translation

CKW: You and Na Eun-sshi living together bothers me.
KHJ: Hyung being together with Na Eun bothers me.
CKW: Why? Can’t I take care of Na Eun as well?
KHJ: That is all of no use.
CKW: Is it because he’s a special “friend”?
LNE: I’ll just lea…
CKW/LNE: You can’t!
JBR: I want to see Kang Woo-sshi one last time.
JH: Bo Ra!
LNE: I’ll call you oppa.
KHJ: Don’t you think about the people who worry about you?!
LNE: Hey! Why is he being like this?
CKW: Do you dislike me or are you afraid of me?

• Like 1

Preview for episode 8

KHJ: Oh!
KHJ: I changed my mind.
Guys: Sunbae-nim!
CKH: Let me hug you! Just once!
KHJ: No!
CKH: There is someone I like.
CKW: I still won’t give up on you, Kang Woo-sshi.
CKH: Na Eun-sshi, stand still for a moment.
CKH: It was a misunderstanding.
LNE: Do you have any idea of how I feel right now?
LNE: What was I to you anyway?
LNE: I don’t think that I can be with you any more, Kang Woo-sshi.

Hmm, so we get a verbal breakup AND a kiss scene? Which came first, the kiss or the breakup? Confusing preview.

• Like 1