Sisyphus Couple - KangHan ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜‡ (Cho Seung Woo x Park Shin Hye)

I think the sinergy between them is cute. They look like caring to each other and know well knick knack about the other party. Thats what I felt from Elle interview. And both rocking the looks for the photoshoot.ย 

ย 

At first I thought their age gap was a bit too big. But now the drama aired, my worry was not proven. They're fun as bickering couple. Not sure if this will even have love line. But let's hope there will be some!

ย 

Welcome, happy shipping. Nothing serious here, just for fun ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜

• Haha 1

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif
ย 

On 2/28/2021 at 8:48 PM, SilverMoonTea said:

@LaLaSorry when you're free only, can help me check what did CSW said to PSH before handed over the bouquet flower? Around 3:16 timestamp. ๐Ÿ™ Thanks a lot in advance.

ย 

I skip to the time you mentioned it. He said the bouquet flower is ordered and brought personally by Park Shin Hye from Seoul to their shooting location :)

ย 

I guess I'm the first guests for the new ship couple eh? xD

So far in until ep 6 I haven't see any deep connection between Seo Hae and Tae Seul. The scenes where Tae Seul put the earbud (?) on her hear is a little bit fluttering but that's all. It's also quite romantic that he got back his sense and snapped out from the drug thanks to her. Will we see more romantic scenes between the two? :D

ย 

• Thanks 1

Currently Watching List:

K-drama: The Real Has Come, See You in My 19th Lifeย 

K-variety:ย 

ย 

2 minutes ago, LaLa said:

I guess I'm the first guests for the new ship couple eh? xD

So far in until ep 6 I haven't see any deep connection between Seo Hae and Tae Seul.

Thanks so much @LaLa.Yeah it's just me alone here hahaha...ย 

ย 

I love the last scene of ep 6. I think Tae Sul started to have more affection for her slowly.ย 

ย 

1367649673654104064.gif

Cr.silvertrhee

ย 

ย 

28 minutes ago, LaLa said:

ย 

I skip to the time you mentioned it. He said the bouquet flower is ordered and brought personally by Park Shin Hye from Seoul to their shooting location :)

ย 

Really can't wait for their wedding scenes. I think it could be fake wedding tho... haha...

Love this editing mv, so beautiful ๐Ÿฅฐ

ย 

• Like 1

ย 

29 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

ย 

I love the last scene of ep 6. I think Tae Sul started to have more affection for her slowly.ย 

ย 

But their interaction is being monitored by another unidentified villain. Just how many of villains out there oh my... The new villain sounds familiar...

ย 

The funny scenes between the two when they're running away from the chaser after the shooting place at the conference. Tae Seul lost his consciousness when they're going down with wire from the roof and I LOLedย :laugh:

It's like their role is swapped, Tae Seul as the damsel in distress and Seo Hae as the shining knight hahahaha

• Haha 1

Currently Watching List:

K-drama: The Real Has Come, See You in My 19th Lifeย 

K-variety:ย 

ย