Sisyphus Couple - KangHan πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜‡ (Cho Seung Woo x Park Shin Hye)

On 3/16/2021 at 3:32 PM, SilverMoonTea said:

@LaLaWhy she gave him flower ? Lols

Β 

The one at the beginning of the video right?

Park Shin Hye brought several flowers and shared it with staffs. But the one that she hold specially in her arms already owned by someone. The owner is Cho Seung Woo.Β 

Rough trans of their convoΒ 

SH: I found this flower and the meaning of this flower isΒ Let's last for a long time

SW: (Huh?) Why suddenly?

SH: That's why I thought "Ah I should give this to Tae Seul Oppa"

SW: Are you giving this to me?

SW: I am. happy

Staff: (teased) You could pretend that you are touched

SW: (touched)

SH: (pretend to pout)

Β 

And after that Seung Woo keep smelling the flower and found it fascinating. He told her before the particular video end that he will put it inside his car.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Currently Watching List:

K-drama: The Real Has Come, See You in My 19th LifeΒ 

K-variety:Β 

Β 

bc7c1329cbf84bcb9247072c932b1cd5.jpg

Β 

Watch: Cho Seung Woo’s Silly Antics Make Park Shin Hye And More Crack Up On Set Of β€œSisyphus: The Myth”

29 Mar 2021
byΒ S. Nam
Β 

JTBC’s β€œSisyphus: The Myth” shared a new behind-the-scenes look with the cast!

The fantasy-mystery drama starsΒ Cho Seung WooΒ as Han Tae Sool, a genius engineer who embarks on a perilous journey to bring light to hidden beings that are secretly residing in our world.Β Park Shin HyeΒ plays his savior Kang Seo Hae, who comes from a future that has fallen into ruin due to a war.

The new making-of video begins with Cho Seung Woo waving nonstop at the behind-the-scenes camera. He andΒ Tae In Ho begin an impromptu boxing match when Tae In Ho strikes first. Cho Seung Woo asks, β€œDo you know how to block this?” while using his reflexes to protect himself. Cho Seung Woo tells Tae In Ho to stop using his foot, but he’s still unable to block Tae In Ho’s quick advances.

Heo Joon SukΒ and Cho Seung Woo also check their movements before filming. Cho Seung Woo gets playful during the process and can’t help but smile as he pretends to push his on-screen brother away. Although Cho Seung Woo turns serious the moment he begins filming, he continues to showcase his silly side off-camera.

When Cho Seung Woo keeps making Park Shin Hye laugh during rehearsals, sheΒ comments, β€œWhat do I do? Really.” The two practice boxing as well, but Park Shin Hye surprises him by trying to bite him at the end. Cho Seung Woo pretends to turn into a zombie, and he shares, β€œβ€˜#ALIVE,'” which is Park Shin Hye andΒ Yoo Ah Inβ€˜s recentΒ zombie film. Cho Seung Woo continues with his zombie voice, β€œNow in theaters amid great acclaim.” Park Shin Hye tries to stop him by saying, β€œThis video won’t be released now. Get it together!” Nevertheless, Cho Seung Woo adds, β€œVOD.”

Watch the full making-of video below:

β€œSisyphus: The Myth” airs on Wednesdays and Thursdays at 9 p.m. KST.

Β 

• Like 1

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif
Β 

Still so in ❀ with their so called first meeting :

Β 

https://twitter.com/onlinedivastore/status/1362850132786470915?s=19

Β 

And I also justΒ rewatched the Elle interview. They're kind of knowing each other so well? He even remember her cat name. Know her birthday month too. So she's Feb and he's March!Β 

Β 

She also know all his habit so well, including what he ate for breakfast and his favourite coffee. And that part when he described camaraderie because he's always on diet and she always want to feed him, ha!Β 

Β 

I totally didn't see this coming, but this pair somehow worked so well.Β 

• Insightful 1

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif
Β 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...