You Are My Spring 너는 나의 봄 [2021]

@abs-oluteM The highlight definitely revealed more (and they are actual drama scenes not like the teasers) but even then it was done in a way you're not quite sure how they all tied together (at least for me).

It seems like the second FL is married to Kim Dong Wook (I'm surprised and puzzled). It also seems like KDW and SHJ have met before when young.

Highlight Cut - the rest need to use VPN to access Naver TV. Alternative link (with C-sub)

• Like 1

@mademoiselleJust us watching ?  @Darkarcana come watch. Time for some romance :D

From the press con: 

Why not wearing Spring colours? :heiboi:

2021070513293269405_1.jpg

E5gv6i0VcAMD1ed?format=png&name=small

This has translations for the most recent teaser

On 7/3/2021 at 5:54 PM, mademoiselle said:

t seems like the second FL is married to Kim Dong Wook (I'm surprised and puzzled). It also seems like KDW and SHJ have met before when young.

Ohhhhh Nam Gyu Ri is again married to the ML just like in Kairos ! LOL

• Like 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

1 hour ago, mademoiselle said:

@abs-oluteM Hahaha I dunno who else is interested. I supposed @ktcjdrama might join us. Will @Tofu join and watch anchornim and swoon at him together? I think @SilverMoonTea did say she'll check it out too.

@1217akkum4  will you be watching too?

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

4 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

I am not sure yet... not a big fan of FL although I've watched her before and has no problem. Will have to see first the production quality and story development. 

:btsjinok: SHJ does have hit and miss with dramas. I'll let you know if it seems good. It's hard to tell from the trailers because of how it is edited. I'm hoping it'll be a good thrilling mystery romance.

• Like 2
5 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Will @Tofu join and watch anchornim and swoon at him together?

I will always watch for anchor-nim! :wow: It's also on Netflix which makes watching this much easier than other dramas on platforms I'm not subscribed to. 

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 2

To me I feel YD have something up his sleeves as well, a motive perhaps, because he moved his clinic to the exact place where the murder happened. He wants the murderer to come to him. Why? Idk. But seeing he sees his younger self in the toilet suggest that there could be some sort of connection to the murder. The yellow hood guy who appeared twice, might come back to the story again cause he appeared twice. Though YD called the 2nd ml a sociopath, but I feel there is something more, maybe it wasn’t him…who killed cause it’s too obvious. It would be repetitive if the whole series is the “im gonna fend off that 2nd lead from coming close to fl.” Idea. So definitely im excited to see the twist. If there is one. Any sorts of twist is fine.

As for chemistry, I really like YD and FL’s Chem. Although there are opposites (FL is kinda that strong personality while YD is calm), but it acts like a magnet. So I am also excited to see how they will go. Hopefully He can heal her heart and she can heal his heart as well. Usually in dramas the one who helps others often are the ones who is hurting the most, so definitely he needs her. In some how or some way. 

There is also tension between both male leads. Though it’s clear that the second male lead has hidden his true self but I reckon, YD himself have something more as well. Something more that is strong enough to fend the 2nd lead away to protect FL. I also wonder about the water leakage….they constantly show it dripping..hm…wonder why..excited to know.

This series is detailed in a way they show you many items that have a significant meaning to it, so it’s interesting to see what other items that can help to link the story.

:smile:Think I’m not gonna wait for tmr and watch it tonight. Ep 2. Excited excited.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 2

💉🌼🔪🌼💉

“A romantic who likes flowers.”

ezgif-com-crop-5.gif

Episode 1

Interesting opening to the first episode.

I LOL-ed at Da Jung's mother literally ruined each fairy tales book she brought home. I didn't mind the execution although it seems the modern interpretation of all my childhood's fairy tales had become rather negative these days. Back then it was more about enjoying a story and not analysing every single thing/character to its core. However now it seems people may be reading too much into it.

Anyway, back to our main leads. I like Joo Young Do (Kim Dong Wook) already. He's still got a bit of Anchor-nim feel in his new character. I also like his first meet with Da Jung where he's already read her inside out. His analysis on her was spot-on and that was an intriguing scene. His own failed love life/marriage also adds an interesting mix. I mean, seeing how well he reads people but his marriage didn't work out — so what went wrong there? Misjudgement of character?

I'm not sure about Da Jung yet and what kind of person she is. Chae Joon (Yoon Park) is already giving me the creeps mainly because it's creepy enough that he shows up every day where Da Jung lives. It's uncertain at the moment how he knows her residence but it's highly inappropriate to keep appearing without invitations. I don't like men who doesn't know how to take rejection. I'm in awe how Da Jung doesn't find him 100% inappropriate or creepy at all.

The most interesting scene had to be Chae Joon visiting Young Do's clinic as a patient and Young Do's initial diagnosis. Does Chae Joon really exhibit those symptoms?

• No blink
  • Mask of sanity
  • Antisocial personality disorder

In the ending scene, Chae Joon definitely blink. He was presented to be less sane when he stepped on Young Do's foot and looking antagonistic. But I know it can be just a deliberate misrepresentation from the drama. ASPD is not something I'm familiar with and then Young Do calls him "sociopath" (lol, a term that had been abused in dramas).

I like how drama is presented and executed. At this point I don't know how many % will focus on the thrills/mystery and how many % on romance but I'd love it if it is a 50/50. I think I'll need to watch 1 more episode to know whether it's a drama for those who likes crime genre.

• Insightful 3
On 6/25/2021 at 7:18 PM, abs-oluteM said:

hmmm is it me or does Yoon Park's character seems rather suspicious? 

Is it because he'll steal your heart? :lenny:

I love Yoon Park. I'm conflicted. Should I watch this?? I wasn't going to live watch anything because of life (sigh). It's the reason I haven't really started Racket Boys. But Yoon Park is one of my great loves!:heart:

• Haha 3

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

Watching it on TV. Ep 2 starts and I see a half naked man in boxer 🤣 HD.🤣

Ok..so Ep 2 is awesome it leaves us with questions that I want to know....so many questions...Excited to know more. Haha...

***Edited out stuff cause spoilerrrr***

Will give my take tomorrow 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

💉🌼🔪🌼💉

“A romantic who likes flowers.”

ezgif-com-crop-5.gif

Just now, Chocolate said:

It's a bit suspicious :nervous:  All the posters and stuff before this mostly looks like it's ROMANCE!

LOL. Don't believe it because if you watch the teasers and trailers - it's super misleading and confusing. It's not even how the first two episodes are like. You can wait a bit if you like and I can update you later if the theme doesn't change.

• Haha 4

New stills

Hahaha @Chocolate This is what the Koreans said too... I'll put it in spoiler coz it's Chinese (and will remove later)

Spoiler

【热帖】[注意诈骗]播出2集历代级反转的剧🗡🩸timeline_card_small_super_default.png韩剧你是我的春天超话
徐玄振 金东旭
爱情喜剧诈骗注意
海报诈骗注意
目前2集来看是惊悚题材剧
网飞已上传2集

147评论↓
开头拖拉 后半部好看

还以为是治愈爱情剧 原来是类型剧

拍的不错的

我还以为是治愈爱情剧 结果好意外

徐玄振值得信赖的 第2集更好看

首先你看看金东旭出演就知道不是单纯爱情剧了

好看的 追剧ing

尹博那个角色真是吓死了

尹博剧里特别帅

看海报还以为清凉治愈爱情剧呢

尹博角色绝了 太有魅力了

有金东旭出演你以为只会谈恋爱吗 爱情惊悚剧

你是我的🩸🔪

好看的 导演拍的很好

制作方诈骗犯!哼

和听见你的声音一样惊悚

有点像山茶花开时?

好看 喜欢类型剧的 觉得好看

目前来看剧情和海报完全没有关系 海报诈骗…

还以为是治愈爱情剧,结果惊悚剧情戏份好多

看电视的时候吓一跳,突然兴奋

看的人都说黑暗 还挺好看的 感觉徐玄振挑剧本有眼光

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
39 minutes ago, 1217akkum4 said:

I was going to but I missed the premiere. Was it good? It's said thriller but the teaser is kinda comedic?

I hv yet to start it myself . Too many dramas , but I intend to . So far I am getting good feedback here & online 

• Like 3