Episode 6-7

I can say I have no idea what I'm watching and this show is all about. The story spent all of its episode thus far in that damn girls dormitory. Both Eun Chang Su and Nam Tae Il are like stooges with their conversation exchanges. It's such a joke that I don't know what to take them for, and I especially dislike Park Sung Woong's portrayal because all he does is freak out, yell very loudly and exaggerate his acting.

The hostage situation ensues but I've lost interest completely and couldn't care less. I get that they are also going for the forbidden love but honestly it's getting more and more difficult to relate to the OTP's romance as it keeps dragging out this hostage issue because if I were Yeong Ro, I wouldn't think it's "normal" to still have feelings for Soo Ho. He hasn't physically harmed her, yes, but he and his comrades thus far have done enough mental damage to everyone including Yeong Ro.

E8 Preview

BTS

• Like 1

@mademoiselle does this drama just feel a little "cursed" ? There was much objection before it even got to air, and continued to have the same objections when it started to air. And then of course now the sad passing of this young actress which I'm assuming could be suicide. Sad.

• Like 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

13 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

@mademoiselle does this drama just feel a little "cursed" ? There was much objection before it even got to air, and continued to have the same objections when it started to air. And then of course now the sad passing of this young actress which I'm assuming could be suicide. Sad.

Joseon Exorcist is more cursed but this one ... bad luck and/or bad timing, I guess.

• Like 1

I've decided to drop Snowdrop because after 8 episodes, they are still in the girls' dormitory. :PikachuFacePalm:

Rather than calling it Snowdrop, it should change its title to "Spies Stuck in Girls Dorm Forever". I think even without the controversy affecting viewership the story itself is really MEH. I only got this far because I wanted to see whether the show is what it was accused and how Jung Hae In's character is going to get past the conflicts but I did not expect him to be stuck in the dorm for the whole 8 episodes and still stuck for god knows how many more. Hae In is really charming in there but even Oppa cannot save this show.

• Haha 2
8 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Bahahahahaha, a new week another new episode and everyone is still stuck in the girl's dorms. However the progress that fans been waiting for is probably coming... the KISS!

Still cuts

Laughing. Comments on YouTube, they hope it isn't a prank 😂 someone hopes it isn't Soo Ho leaning in to blow an eyelash off Young Ro's face 🤣

•••

Kang Chung Ya (Yoo In Na) asks Bun Ok (Kim Hye Yoon) to monitor hostages. 

After explosion in the dorm, Young Ro's dad wants a proof his daughter Eun Young Ro (Jisoo) is safe. Soo Ho (Jung Hae In) accompanying Young Ro to the window.

Chung Ya tells Comrade Joo to shoot Young Ro if she tries to reveal Chung Ya's real identity.

Soo Ho tells Young Ro it's enough for her to see her dad. Young Ro keeps talking to her dad that she can't trust anyone. Comrade Joo ready to shoot her.

Edited by ssteph
Typo : her daughter --> his daughter
  • Like 1

@ssteph Oh right... smart of them to black it out. I wonder...

Spoiler

You wouldn't believe what I did hahahaha. I tried to "brighten" it up to see at least what they were wearing. It does look like the scene. Can't really see what Jisoo was wearing coz the left arm/shoulder looks like she isn't wearing anything OR it is the pink colour sweater. :laugh:

I'll login in the morning to see if there's any "celebration" on my TL :lmao2:

• Haha 1