2 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

@ssteph I saw the spoiler. How do you find the ending?

So who is Haegeumsong No.1?

Watch While You Were Sleeping and A Piece of Your Mind instead. Hae In is so cute in there.

Haegeumsong 1 is Grandpa Man Dong. I am not surprised since I read fans' theory it was him.

Sad ending. Soo Ho died. I always thought it could be sad ending but still hoped for happy ending. I still like Snowdrop, remind me of SKY Castle, made me excited every week with plot twists.

I am not satisfied with Young Ro's roommates story.

1. Hye Ryeong. Her real name is Hye Ja. I want to know why she changed her name. No backstory about it.

2. Seol Hee. All students think she is from a rich family. In previous episode there's a hint her family isn't rich. No revelation for this.

I always have a thought if only it didn't use political background/1987 things so there wouldn't have controversy... If only it was about slice of life in the dorm with some romance and mystery/thriller without political things, what kind of story it would become?

I have watched his short film Blue Happiness. Considering A Piece of Your Mind. I need a calm drama after insane Snowdrop :BulbaConfused:

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

@abs-oluteM Don't know how I feel about this. Although agree that from the get-go the set-up is misleading. Though the more I watch the more I feel that it's a show mocking the NIS and the then North Korea. Unfortunately, I don't know what's the point of this show and the message it is trying to convey through the girls' dormitory (LOL!!! I just have to add this in!).

I get that JTBC wants to stand their ground, seeing how much damage it had cost JE and the actors, and fighting for the entertainment industry's creative rights. The netizens, if filty rich, can fight in court but the poor to average ones won't be able to fight against JTBC's lawsuit. In general, netizens would likely be on the losing end. It's interesting how only now JTBC is filing the lawsuit, after a change in political party in reign :pandathink:

• Like 1