Yue Yao Li
Wang Gong Liang
Li Xiao Feng
Ma Xin Mo
Gu Yu Feng
He Feng Tian as Cai Liang
Yang Kun as Liu Yan

Synopsis:

Single female lawyer Qin Shi is focused on her career, but was rushed into marriage by her parents. The top lawyer firm, Cheng and Hui is recruiting lawyers specializing in family affairs, and one of the requirements is to be married. Qin Wei, Qin Shi's second brother who is also a headhunter, secretly changed Qin Shi's marriage status to "married" without her permission, thus creating a fictional husband for her out of nowhere. Not knowing anything, Qin Shi was employed. Her outstanding performance earned the approval of the founder, Lao Jin. During a gathering with partners, Lao Jin recommended Qin Shi to be a legal counsel for the Association of Women Entrepreneurs. It is only then Qin Shi realizes that she is "married". Qin Shi decides to clarify the situation to Lao Jin, but at this moment her "husband" Yang Hua appears. He was forced by his mother to come for a matchmaking session with Qin Shi's competitor. Feeling angry about his mother's forceful actions, he has no choice but to seek the help of Qin Shi. Thus, the two people who are unwilling to be forced into marriage, hit it off immediately, and impulsively decide to register their marriage. However both their parents sense something wrong with the situation. At this moment, Qin Shi's ex-boyfriend suddenly joined the law firm. Facing the numerous crisis, Qin Shi and Hua Yang begin to slowly feelings for each other, and accidentally acquire true love.

(Source: Dramawiki)

Official Sites:

Weibo l Baidu l Douban

• Like 1
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 4/1/2021 at 4:49 PM, Olivia Kate said:

Nice plot. I kind of have doubts as to how YM will deliver her scenes because her countenance is not that strong but I’ll still watch😊

yes i dont follow her project ... most of her project is a miss for me...the only one i really sit thru is 'Eternal Love' and i tried to catch her in other projects however i find her expression is almost all the same 

• Like 2
On 6/16/2021 at 12:35 PM, NiteWalker said:

yes i dont follow her project ... most of her project is a miss for me...the only one i really sit thru is 'Eternal Love' and i tried to catch her in other projects however i find her expression is almost all the same 

Same here. She was perfect in EL but so-so in others. She is beautiful no doubt about it but something is still lacking by the way she portrays even if she can project the right emotions. I still like her though.😊

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

This looks interesting. I love fake marriages turned real stories and I am a fan of Xu Kai so I’ll be checking this one out when it airs. I loved Yang Mi in Eternal Love but haven’t really seen any of her other works. My only concern is that Yang Mi looks older than Xu Kai and I don’t know how that’s going to look onscreen. 

• Like 1

spacer.pngCurrently watching: Law Cafe, Love in Contract, Mr. Bad, Cheer Up!

• 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...
On 11/20/2022 at 12:35 PM, SilverMoonTea said:

I'm trying it first episode. Just want to check on gorgeous Yang Mi, I have girl crush on her 😅

@Tofuthe ML make living by trade stock and felt sufficient living with his tortoise pet 

Okay stopped at ep 2... haha...

thought you going to go thru it...

i'm not sure...i find XuKai isnt strong enough

• Like 1